Subject: Re: [Tigers] Fwd: Re: Other: gmcvtx sent a message about Other Makes : 1965 S...

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2013 08:59:02 -0400 (EDT)

Have cash in hand need to see this. Where/When can I see this?

In a message dated 6/24/2013 5:56:46 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,  
[email-masked] writes:

And  here's the SCAM
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "Anita  Jones" <[email-masked]>
Date: Jun 24, 2013 8:45 AM
Subject:  Re: Other: gmcvtx sent a message about Other Makes : 1965 Sunbeam
Tiger Mk1  2 door
To:  <[email-masked]>
Cc:

Hi,

Thanks for your  interest. I have a clear title in my name. Please find a
link to additional  photos bellow my message. My asking price is $19,000.
The vehicle is in  great working condition, it's been serviced recently and
needs nothing.This  Mark I Convertible with removable hardtop has undergone
an extensive  documented restoration. Amazingly it comes with the original
purchase order  receipt. Nestled between the frame rails is the famed 289 cu
in power house  which is mated to a top loader 4-Speed gear box. The correct
4.3L 260 cu in  V8 still accompanies the car Matching interior (just check
the photos  bellow my message).

I am currently away for a few days, but I will get  back home to Conneaut
OH, where the vehicle is located, late next week. I  can arrange shipping to
your location when I get there. For payment I  accept bank wire transfer. If
we close this deal I will email you a scan of  the title before wiring the
payment. Let me know if you agree with my  terms. Alternately we can close
this deal using ebay's vehicle purchase  protection. You can secure your
purchase today by wiring the money to ebay.  Ebay will hold your payment
until you receive the vehicle from the shipper  or until you inspect it and
agree to buy it. Either way, let me know which  way is better for you.

Thanks,
Martin

Additional  photos:

http://imageupper.com/g/?S020001005Y13720763352359261
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive:  http://www.team.net/archive
Forums:  http://www.team.net/forums
Unsubscribe:  http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]