Subject: Re: [Tigers] Tiger trailer hitch

From: TtT <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 05 Jun 2013 22:47:00 -0500

In last months Tiger Tales there's a picture of Bean,not sure if it's a Tiger or an Alpine but it's towing an Alpine half car. I own a very nice one and I'm requesting advice about installing a Trailer hitch to my Tiger. I once examined Tiger Toms car, as it had every option my Mk7 Lincoln had BUT I didn't look at his trailer hitch. Anyone with knowledge or experience please share. TIA TonytheTiger
Sent from Huawei Mobile
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

---

From: Jeff Howarth <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 6 Jun 2013 16:17:45 +0000

Hi Tony,

tow hitches were available in the UK as aftermarket.

they fitted under the trunk floor and also on the bumper mounts. Some also
bolted through the rear bumper for added strength.

I have one  in the garage loft, can send you some pictures if you wish.

Jeff

Jeff Howarth

________________________________________
From: [email-masked] [[email-masked]] on behalf
of TtT [[email-masked]]
Sent: 06 June 2013 04:47
To: Tod Brown; [email-masked]
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Tiger trailer hitch

In last months Tiger Tales there's a picture of Bean,not sure if it's a Tiger
or an Alpine but it's towing an Alpine half car. I own a very nice one and I'm
requesting advice about installing a Trailer hitch to my Tiger. I once
examined Tiger Toms car, as it had every option my Mk7 Lincoln had BUT I
didn't look at his trailer hitch. Anyone with knowledge or experience please
share. TIA TonytheTiger
Sent from Huawei Mobile
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

[email-masked]