Subject: [Tigers] Fwd: Other: aaaglasss sent a message about Other Makes : 1965 Sunbeam Tiger M...

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2013 08:53:30 -0400 (EDT)

This is the response to my asking where it is. That price is tempting isn't 
 it. I also reported this to e-bay and the ad is gone. Am going to respond 
to  this and say I have cash in hand and need to see the car. Will let you 
know what  plays out.

____________________________________
 From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Sent: 6/24/2013  5:40:26 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time
Subj: Re: Other: aaaglasss sent a  message about Other Makes : 1965 Sunbeam 
Tiger Mk1 2 door

Hi,

Thanks for  your interest. I have a clear title in my name. Please find a 
link to  additional photos bellow my message. My asking price is $19,000. The 
vehicle  is in great working condition, it's been serviced recently and 
needs  nothing.This Mark I Convertible with removable hardtop has undergone an  
extensive documented restoration. Amazingly it comes with the original  
purchase order receipt. Nestled between the frame rails is the famed 289 cu in  
power house which is mated to a top loader 4-Speed gear box. The correct 
4.3L  260 cu in V8 still accompanies the car Matching interior (just check the 
 photos bellow my message).

I am currently away for a few days, but I  will get back home to Conneaut 
OH, where the vehicle is located, late next  week. I can arrange shipping to 
your location when I get there. For payment I  accept bank wire transfer. If 
we close this deal I will email you a scan of  the title before wiring the 
payment. Let me know if you agree with my terms.  Alternately we can close 
this deal using ebay's vehicle purchase protection.  You can secure your 
purchase today by wiring the money to ebay. Ebay will hold  your payment until 
you receive the vehicle from the shipper or until you  inspect it and agree 
to buy it. Either way, let me know which way is better  for you.

Thanks,
Martin

Additional  photos:

http://imageupper.com/g/?S020001005Y13720763352359261
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]