Subject: [Tigers] FW: Martha and the Vandellas at the Dearborn Assembly Plant - 1965

From: "Jerry Mo Christopherson" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 4 Jun 2013 11:57:32 -0500

OK, sorry to bomb the Tiger group with this, BUT, it is a 1965 video of the
Vandellas singing (you do remember them??) at Dearborn, MI while a 1965
Mustang is being assembled.  I've put many engines in Mustangs, but never
this fast!!  Nice to have the right equipment!

Jerry Christopherson

9473187

 

Subject:   Martha and the Vandellas at the Dearborn Assembly Plant - 1965

Enjoy! 

<http://jalopnik.com/5965632/this-old-motown-video-was-shot-on-a-running-mus
tang-assembly-line>
http://jalopnik.com/5965632/this-old-motown-video-was-shot-on-a-running-must
ang-assembly-line
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

---

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 4 Jun 2013 16:45:40 -0400

Jerry:

Now, THAT'S cool!!!!!  I've never seen that before!!  Thanks for passing it on!!

Andy Walker
Edmond, OK
B382001600LRXFE
TAC #740

---- Jerry Mo Christopherson <[email-masked]> wrote: 
> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
> Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

[email-masked]