Subject: Re: [Tigers] This looks like a con job.

From: "Smit, Theo" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 23 Jun 2013 21:26:58 +0000

There aren't that many Tigers out there with the hood louvered like that -
someone has to know whose it is and whether it's really for sale.

Would be nice if they published the VIN. It's a crossover car, so it has to be
a late Mk1... The location is a little too nebulous for my liking, and they
should fix the title so it's not a '1961 Other Makes - 1965 Sunbeam Tiger'.

Theo

________________________________

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email and any attachments are for the sole use of
the intended recipient(s) and contain information that may be confidential
and/or legally privileged. If you have received this email in error, please
notify the sender by reply email and delete the message. Any disclosure,
copying, distribution or use of this communication (including attachments) by
someone other than the intended recipient is prohibited. Thank you.
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

---

From: "Norman C. Miller" <[email-masked]> garmin.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Jun 2013 14:46:40 -0700

It's a scam.  This is the third time for a bogus listing on eBay.

Norm
P.S. B9473614 LRXFE
For Sale by Valenti Classics

At 02:26 PM 6/23/2013, Smit, Theo wrote:
>Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
>Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
>Unsubscribe: 
>http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

[email-masked]

---

From: "Smit, Theo" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 23 Jun 2013 21:52:47 +0000

This one, then:
http://valenticlassics.com/valenti/vehicle_specific.asp?VehicleID=245

Thanks Norm!

Cheers,
Theo

> -----Original Message-----
> From: Norman C. Miller [mailto:[email-masked]]
> Sent: June 23, 2013 3:47 PM
> To: Smit, Theo; [email-masked]; [email-masked]
> Subject: Re: [Tigers] This looks like a con job.
>

[email-masked]

---

From: steve wick <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 23 Jun 2013 18:17:52 -0700

My hood is like that, but it's not my car. Mine isn't near as nice.

Steve (in N. Id.)

> From: [email-masked]
> To: [email-masked]; [email-masked]
> Date: Sun, 23 Jun 2013 21:26:58 +0000
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

---

From: "Thomas Witt" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 23 Jun 2013 18:53:15 -0700

>From the Ebay listing: "Nestled between the frame rails is the famed 289 cu 
in power house which is mated to a top loader 4-Speed gear box. The correct 
4.3L 260 cu in V8 still accompanies the car."

So, which is it? 289??? 260??? (not that it matters)

Tom 

[email-masked]

---

From: Jeffery Randall <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 23 Jun 2013 21:56:49 -0400

When I see a listing like this ,I lokk at the seller's "other items" and
generally it's not hard to spot a dud, Imediately this one put up the RED
FLAG. A little common sense can save a lot of money and heart ache.For what
it's not worth!
 Regards,
   Jeff

On Sun, Jun 23, 2013 at 9:17 PM, steve wick <[email-masked]> wrote:

> > Would be nice if they published the VIN. It's a crossover car, so it has
> to
> be
> > CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email and any attachments are for the sole
> use
> of
> > copying, distribution or use of this communication (including
> attachments)
> by
> http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

[email-masked]