Subject: Re: [Tigers] 1965 Sunbeam Tiger

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2013 05:59:56 -0400 (EDT)

Hi
    I e-mailed Martin and said, I had cash in hand and  wanted to see it. 
Never got a reply. Complete scam Every once and a while a  Tiger ad will  
appear here  http://losangeles.craigslist.org/     .  Are you looking for a 
Tiger?         Lee

    This is my question and Martins response;
    
Have cash in hand need to see this. Where/When can I see this?

In a message dated 6/24/2013 5:40:26 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,  
[email-masked] writes:

Hi,

Thanks for your interest. I have a  clear title in my name. Please find a 
link to additional photos bellow my  message. My asking price is $19,000. The 
vehicle is in great working  condition, it's been serviced recently and 
needs nothing.This Mark I  Convertible with removable hardtop has undergone an 
extensive documented  restoration. Amazingly it comes with the original 
purchase order receipt.  Nestled between the frame rails is the famed 289 cu in 
power house which is  mated to a top loader 4-Speed gear box. The correct 
4.3L 260 cu in V8 still  accompanies the car Matching interior (just check the 
photos bellow my  message).

I am currently away for a few days, but I will get back home  to Conneaut 
OH, where the vehicle is located, late next week. I can arrange  shipping to 
your location when I get there. For payment I accept bank wire  transfer. If 
we close this deal I will email you a scan of the title before  wiring the 
payment. Let me know if you agree with my terms. Alternately we can  close 
this deal using ebay's vehicle purchase protection. You can secure your  
purchase today by wiring the money to ebay. Ebay will hold your payment until  
you receive the vehicle from the shipper or until you inspect it and agree to 
 buy it. Either way, let me know which way is better for  you.

Thanks,
Martin

Additional  photos:

http://imageupper.com/g/?S020001005Y13720763352359261

in a message dated 6/25/2013 11:59:48 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,  
[email-masked] writes:
 
Hi,
I also received a similar email from Martin  regarding that car. I emailed 
him back with some questions, and have  received a reply. Did you suggest 
you would go over to see the car? What  was his response to that?
Regards,
Richard Nowacki
39B Konini Rd, Greenlane, Auckland 1061, New Zealand
P.O. Box 12 010,  Penrose, Auckland 1642, New Zealand
Ph +64 9 579 8084

No virus found in this  message.
Checked by AVG - _www.avg.com_ (http://www.avg.com/) 
Version: 2013.0.3267 / Virus  Database: 3204/6441 - Release Date:  06/25/13
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]