Subject: Re: [Tigers] Rear Brakes

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2013 10:04:23 -0400 (EDT)

30 year old brakes,remove,replace everything , clean inspect and repaint the
rest, backing plates etc, pitch the springs clips etc, and run new brake lines
and the flex hose, do it the right way now not later.  The whole system front
to rear should be new, it's all availabile and not worth skimping on.just my 2
cents

---- Original Message ----
From: Carl Halgren <[email-masked]>
To: tigers <[email-masked]>
Sent: Wed, Jun 26, 2013 1:40 pm
Subject: [Tigers] Rear Brakes

After 30 years in storage, the rear brakes are frozen. The wheel cylinders
fail
to move even after soaking in solvent. Any suggestions? Can I get new ones?
Where? How much?
The adjusters are also frozen and have not soaked free. Any suggestions?

Carl
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]