Subject: [Tigers] another Tiger fraud auction

From: michael king <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 29 Jun 2013 17:09:05 +1000

*Fraud tiger auction! This car is for sale in Melbourne Australia at the
healey factory.. NOT IN THE USA!!!

beware!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Other-Makes-SUNBEAM-TIGER-RHD-Convertible-1964-sunbeam-tiger-mk-i-sports-rhd-/111108853991?pt=US_Cars_Trucks&hash=item19de9a90e7&vxp=mtr
*

-- 
Regards

Michael King
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 29 Jun 2013 10:59:06 -0400 (EDT)

Reported this to E-bay. Wonder how long it will be up.

In a message dated 6/29/2013 12:09:25 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,  
[email-masked] writes:

Fraud  tiger auction! This car is for sale in Melbourne Australia at the
healey  factory.. 
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]