Subject: Re: [Tigers] 13" tires

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 23 Jun 2013 06:03:35 +0000

Although dad got Michelins and they seems good.  They are certainly old. I have not driven on the freeway, and won't until I change them. I plan on getting Kumhos, which are available in correct sizes. Keep in mind that the worst tires today are better than the best tires when the cars were new. 

------Original Message------
From: Curt Bowland
To: tigers
Subject: [Tigers] 13" tires
Sent: Jun 23, 2013 6:43 AM

Hi,

For those looking for 13" tires I would suggest
https://www.onlinetires.com<https://www.onlinetires.com/> . They have an
extensive listing of 13" tires. I purchased the Federal brand Formosa
205x60x13, H speed rated, for $52.51@! Been quite happy with them. Agreed 13"
are a lot harder to find and only going to get worse.

Cheers,

Curt Bowland
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]