Subject: [Tigers] Fwd:FRAUD SUNBEAM TIGER RHD Co...

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 29 Jun 2013 11:28:58 -0400 (EDT)

____________________________________
 From: [email-masked]
To:  [email-masked]
Sent: 6/29/2013 8:27:00 A.M. Pacific Daylight  Time
Subj: Other: aaaglasss sent a message about Other Makes : SUNBEAM  TIGER
RHD Convertible #111108853991

         eBay  sent this message to ALAN FESTICH (aaaglasss).
Your  registered name is included to show this message originated from
eBay. _Learn  more_
(http://pages.ebay.com/help/confidence/name-userid-emails.html) .

    This  member has a question for you.        Do  not respond to the
sender if this message requests that you complete the  transaction outside of
eBay. This type of offer is against eBay policy,  may be fraudulent, and is
not covered by buyer protection programs. _Learn  More_
(http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/rfe-spam-non-ebay-sale.html)

    Dear  tom_jinj,

I'm in Wobern, Ma. where/when can I see  this?

-  aaaglasss

(http://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/e11050.m43.l1123/7?euid=855a8660beaf4ab2a8c50d
c4b5677f54&loc=http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewIte
m&item=111108853991&ssPageName=ADME:X:AAQ:MOTORS:1123)      _Other  Makes :
SUNBEAM TIGER RHD Convertible_
(http://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/e11050.m43.l1123/7?euid=855a8660beaf4ab2a8c50d
c4b5677f54&loc=http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotor
s/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=111108853991&ssPageName=ADME:X:AAQ:MOTORS:1
123)   Item Id: 111108853991  End time: Jul-03-13 15:31:27 PDT      Buyer:
   _aaaglasss_
(http://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/e11050.m66.l1181/7?euid=855a8660beaf4ab2a8c50d
c4b5677f54&loc=http://myworld.ebay.com/aaaglasss?ssPageName=
ADME:X:AAQ:US:1181)   (_357_
(http://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/e11050.m66.l1183/7?euid=855a8660beaf4ab2a8c50d
c4b5677f54&loc=http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBa
yISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback&&userid=aaaglasss&ssPageName=ADME:X:AAQ:US:1183) )
100.0% Positive Feedback  Member since Sep-30-01 in United States
Location: CA, United States  Listing  Status: This  message was sent while the
listing was  active.

     Marketplace Safety Tip
    *   _Keep your money  safe_
(http://pages.ebay.com/help/buy/payment.html)  - never pay for items with cash
or instant money transfer  services,
such as Western Union or MoneyGram. In the past some sellers  have exploited
these payment methods in order to defraud buyers, so  eBay has banned them
from the site.
    *   Received  a Second Chance Offer email? _Double check  that it's
genuine_ (http://pages.ebay.com/help/buy/personal-offer.html) : Second Chance
Offer emails come directly from  eBay and are shown in your My Messages.
    *   Trade  safely. Beware of anyone who contacts you about _buying  or
selling outside of eBay_
(http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/rfe-spam-non-ebay-sale.html) . When you
trade outside of eBay, you're  not able to leave
feedback or take advantage of protection programs  and case resolution tools
available on eBay. _Report_
(http://ocs.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ContactUs&wftype=3002)   an
inappropriate email.
    *   eBay  helps guard your privacy and online safety when you use our
messaging  tools. If you and the member you're contacting haven't bought or
sold  from each other recently, our tools may make both of your email
addresses anonymous.

____________________________________
     Email  reference id: [#855a8660beaf4ab2a8c50dc4b5677f54#]
Please don't  remove this number. eBay customer support may ask you for
this number,  if you should need  assistance.

____________________________________
     _Learn  More_
(http://pages.ebay.com/education/spooftutorial/index.html)  to protect
yourself from spoof (fake) emails.

Another  eBay member sent this email to your email address through the eBay
 platform. eBay takes no liability for the sending of this email or its
content.

Visit our _Privacy  Policy_
(http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/privacy-policy.html)  and _User
Agreement_
(http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/user-agreement.html)  if you have any
questions.

You can _report this  message_
(http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/rfe-spam-ov.html)  as unsolicited
(spam/spoof) email.

Copyright ) 2013  eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. Designated trademarks and
brands are the  property of their respective owners. eBay and the eBay logo
are  trademarks of eBay Inc. eBay Inc. is located at 2145 Hamilton Avenue,
San Jose, CA 95125.
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

---

From: "Norman C. Miller" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 29 Jun 2013 08:41:18 -0700

It doesn't help that the "Factory" mis-identifies the car as B947545 
when it's actually B947595 LRXFE.

Norm

At 08:28 AM 6/29/2013, [email-masked] wrote:
>Reply-to: [email-masked]
>To:  [email-masked]
>Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
>Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
>Unsubscribe: 
>http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

[email-masked]