Subject: [Tigers] Castrol LMA

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 30 Jun 2013 08:08:42 -0400 (EDT)

Hello,
 
I need some advice. I've been using Castrol LMA for years after  trying DOT 
5 for a couple of seasons. I wanted to buy some LMA but I tried the  local 
Auto Zone and the NAPA and no luck. Buying it on-line is OK but you get  
stuck with heavy shipping fees.
 
The Auto Zone had some STP 3-4 and straight 4 synthetic. Would this  be an 
OK mix or replacement for LMA? Or does anybody know of a national  chain 
that carries LMA so I can stick to that?  BTW, Auto Zone can't even  special 
order it for me! 
 
Any ideas?
 
Jim Armstrong
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]