Subject: [Tigers] Fwd: Re: Other: gmcvtx sent a message about Other Makes : 1965 Sunbeam Tiger Mk1 2 door

From: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2013 08:56:30 -0400

And here's the SCAM
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "Anita Jones" <[email-masked]>
Date: Jun 24, 2013 8:45 AM
Subject: Re: Other: gmcvtx sent a message about Other Makes : 1965 Sunbeam
Tiger Mk1 2 door
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc:

Hi,

Thanks for your interest. I have a clear title in my name. Please find a
link to additional photos bellow my message. My asking price is $19,000.
The vehicle is in great working condition, it's been serviced recently and
needs nothing.This Mark I Convertible with removable hardtop has undergone
an extensive documented restoration. Amazingly it comes with the original
purchase order receipt. Nestled between the frame rails is the famed 289 cu
in power house which is mated to a top loader 4-Speed gear box. The correct
4.3L 260 cu in V8 still accompanies the car Matching interior (just check
the photos bellow my message).

I am currently away for a few days, but I will get back home to Conneaut
OH, where the vehicle is located, late next week. I can arrange shipping to
your location when I get there. For payment I accept bank wire transfer. If
we close this deal I will email you a scan of the title before wiring the
payment. Let me know if you agree with my terms. Alternately we can close
this deal using ebay's vehicle purchase protection. You can secure your
purchase today by wiring the money to ebay. Ebay will hold your payment
until you receive the vehicle from the shipper or until you inspect it and
agree to buy it. Either way, let me know which way is better for you.

Thanks,
Martin

Additional photos:

http://imageupper.com/g/?S020001005Y13720763352359261
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]