Subject: [Tigers] Is it a con job?

From: Walter Suman <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2013 07:52:50 -0700

He says its in Conneaut, Ohio.

http://imageupper.com/g/?S020001005Y13720763352359261

Walt Suman

Message: 1
Date: Sun, 23 Jun 2013 17:18:52 -0400 (EDT)
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [Tigers] This looks like a con job.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Other-Makes-1965-Sunbeam-Tiger-Mk1-2-door-196
5-Sunbeam-Tiger-Mk1-/321149226483?pt=US_Cars_Trucks&hash=item4ac5fc4df3
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2013 11:00:18 -0400 (EDT)

Pretty distinctive car.  Someone on the list must know who it  belongs to.  
Mark L

In a message dated 6/24/2013 10:53:33 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,  
[email-masked] writes:

Walt  Suman

Message: 1

[email-masked]

Archive:  http://www.team.net/archive
Forums:  http://www.team.net/forums
Unsubscribe:  http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2013 08:43:00 -0400 (EDT)

Conneaut is a city in Ashtabula County, Ohio, United States, along Lake Erie
at the mouth of Conneaut Creek, which is the number one steelhead trout stream
in the country. The population was 12,841 at the 2010      start driving how
hard can it be to find a Tiger in a town that size, or just go fishing.....lol
....pun intended

---- Original Message ----
From: CoolVT <[email-masked]>
To: wsuman <[email-masked]>; tigers <[email-masked]>
Sent: Mon, Jun 24, 2013 11:00 am
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Is it a con job?

Walt  Suman

Message: 1

[email-masked]

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]