Subject: [Tigers] Float Bowl Update

From: Jay Laifman <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2013 10:16:05 -0700

FWIW, if anyone still cares, I adjusted the needle valves for the floats
last night.  I previously indicated one was way out of wack.  While it was
off, I was surprised how few turns of the adjuster moved it back into
place.  So, it might not have been as far off as I first thought.  I'll be
careful to note how many turns it takes for it to go from this basic
setting to the correct setting when the car is running and the plug is out.

By the way, someone emailed me directly to tell me that he solved his
leaking problems by replacing the little washers on the float bowl bolts
with nylon washers from Moroso.  I bought those washers too - because it
was a great idea.  But last night I discovered the Holley rebuild kit I got
from Holley already comes with them.  So, I have an extra set if anyone
needs them!

Jay
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]