Subject: Re: [Tigers] Tiger tires

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 22 Jun 2013 19:43:42 -0400 (EDT)

Tom,
You will probably find slim pickings if you look for 13" wheels to  handle 
wider tires too.  Maybe the thinking is that people who run 13"  wheels are 
looking for something close to the original look.  When 13"  wheel were 
popular I don't remember a whole lot of wide tires.  For the  Tiger and others 
it was the tall and narrow look that was used. Hey, who wanted  handling? 
People wanted speed.
Mark L

In a message dated 6/22/2013 6:57:45 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,  
[email-masked] writes:

Well...,  it depends on the tire size desired.  While there were a lot of  
different tires when you go to the drop down menu most are the 155 thru  
175-70-13".  Excluding the "track" tires only the Nexen offered a  tire 
with 
a 60 aspect ratio and the largest 185  width.

Tom

----- Original Message ----- 
From:  <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>;  <[email-masked]>
Sent: Saturday, June 22, 2013 2:35  PM
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Tiger tires

> Wow !!! 13 inchers do  seem to be available.
>
>
> In a message dated 6/22/2013  4:24:16 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
> [email-masked]  writes:
>
>  http://www.carid.com/tires/13-inch/
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive:  http://www.team.net/archive
Forums:  http://www.team.net/forums
Unsubscribe:  http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]