Subject: Re: [Tigers] Castrol LMA

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 30 Jun 2013 08:16:47 -0400 (EDT)

http://www.google.com/#gs_rn=17&gs_ri=psy-ab&cp=11&gs_id=16&xhr=t&q=castrol+
lma&es_nrs=true&pf=p&output=search&sclient=psy-ab&rlz=1C2AFAB_enUS486US522&o
q=castrol+lma&gs_l=&pbx=1&bav=on.2,or.r_qf.&bvm=bv.48572450,d.cGE&fp=91775a5
ffeeeacff&biw=1034&bih=568

In a message dated 6/30/2013 5:09:49 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,  
[email-masked] writes:

Hello,

I need some advice. I've been using Castrol LMA for  years after  trying 
DOT 
5 for a couple of seasons. I wanted to buy  some LMA but I tried the  local 
Auto Zone and the NAPA and no luck.  Buying it on-line is OK but you get  
stuck with heavy shipping  fees.

The Auto Zone had some STP 3-4 and straight 4 synthetic. Would  this  be an 
OK mix or replacement for LMA? Or does anybody know of a  national  chain 
that carries LMA so I can stick to that?  BTW,  Auto Zone can't even  
special 
order it for me! 

Any  ideas?

Jim  Armstrong
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive:  http://www.team.net/archive
Forums:  http://www.team.net/forums
Unsubscribe:  http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]