Subject: [Tigers] Tiger value

From: michael king <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 4 Jun 2013 10:25:48 +1000

>Was it a regular tiger ? Are tigers  finally catching on?  Would appreciate
> any come back on it.     Thank you.  Russ

There was a red MKI that passed in at auction not that long ago for $110K
IIRC. The car was a MKI with LAT 9 pie cutters and red stripe tyres, it was
a "low mileage" car which had an external respray. The car had popped up on
craigs list a while back.. appeared at a dealer shortly after.. then went
to the auction.

i think the car you might be referring to was the red MKI with silverstone
wheels that Dale restored and appeared in an article not that long ago. Car
was a fresh concourse resto and i believe went in the 120 range.. as dale
put it got an offer he couldnt turn down.. someone really wanted the car.

As for overall values.. there is a lot of range.. some good cars going
cheap and some rough ones going expensive. There are lots of tarted up
tigers out there that are being spruked around for top car money.. i think
the general trend is upwards, but the spikes and falls are quite wide.

I think currently any Tiger that is over 70k should be a very nice example
with no issues, there will come a time when that will buy you an average
car.. but not for a while.

But them to enjoy them.. you cant lose money if you dont sell it! :-0
-- 
Regards

Michael King
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]