Subject: [Tigers] This looks like a con job.

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 23 Jun 2013 17:18:52 -0400 (EDT)

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Other-Makes-1965-Sunbeam-Tiger-Mk1-2-door-196
5-Sunbeam-Tiger-Mk1-/321149226483?pt=US_Cars_Trucks&hash=item4ac5fc4df3
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 23 Jun 2013 17:31:45 -0400 (EDT)

I asked where it is located. Wonder if I'll get an answer.

In a message dated 6/23/2013 2:27:05 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,  
[email-masked] writes:

There  aren't that many Tigers out there with the hood louvered like that - 
someone  has to know whose it is and whether it's really for sale.

Would be nice  if they published the VIN. It's a crossover car, so it has 
to be a late Mk1...  The location is a little too nebulous for my liking, and 
they should fix the  title so it's not a '1961 Other Makes - 1965 Sunbeam  
Tiger'.

Theo

________________________________

CONFIDENTIALITY  NOTICE: This email and any attachments are for the sole 
use of the intended  recipient(s) and contain information that may be 
confidential and/or legally  privileged. If you have received this email in error, 
please notify the sender  by reply email and delete the message. Any 
disclosure, copying, distribution  or use of this communication (including 
attachments) by someone other than the  intended recipient is prohibited. Thank  you.
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]