Subject: Re: [Tigers] Chambered exhaust systems? - Honda

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 7 Apr 2013 23:05:02 -0400 (EDT)

Very true. The F20 and F22 Honda twin cams sound great. There are many four 
 cylinders that make wonderful noises, like just about every sportbike 
motor. I  was referring to the Civic/Integra four cylinder and all Miatae, 
should have  been more clear! :-)

 

In a message dated 4/7/2013 7:55:49 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,  
[email-masked] writes:

On Apr 7, 2013, at 7:41 PM, [email-masked] 
(mailto:[email-masked])  wrote:

Any  Honda/Acura or Miata four cylinder unmuffled is ear pain. 

I'm going to disagree 100% - with only the best of intentions!  My  son's 
Honda S2000 screams like one of the most insane F1 cars ever when it  gets 
into its VTEC zone.  And, actually, our Acura MDX with V6 also has a  
fantastic sound when it gets on its cam.  I'll agree the rank and file  Civic as 
well as the smaller Toyotas are lousy.  But, the S2000 gem is a  different 
story all together.

=
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]