Subject: Re: [Tigers] Moisture Barrier

From: Jay Laifman <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2013 17:35:56 -0700

I went to the CAT website and the list shows that the one for clutches is
NLA.  But, the list looks old.  Perhaps it is not a good representation of
what is available now.

Jay

On Tue, Apr 23, 2013 at 12:23 PM, Ron Fraser <[email-masked]> wrote:

> Jay
>         I thought CAT had them in their catalog.
>
> Ron Fraser
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
> On Behalf Of Jay Laifman
> Sent: Tuesday, April 23, 2013 2:30 PM
> To: Tiger's Den
> Subject: [Tigers] Moisture Barrier
>
>
> Here is what my dad had in there:
>
>
> http://www.merlinmotorsport.co.uk/p542/MASTER-CYLINDER-MOISTURE-BARRIER-(SMA
> LL)/product_info.html
>
> So it may still be out there.
>
> Jay
> _______________________________________________
>
> [email-masked]
>
> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
> Unsubscribe:
> http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]
>
>
>
>
> -----
> No virus found in this message.
> Checked by AVG - www.avg.com
> Version: 2013.0.2904 / Virus Database: 3162/6267 - Release Date: 04/23/13
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

---

From: "Buck Trippel" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2013 18:20:46 -0700

Jay,

Good seeing you at Woodley!

I run them in all of our Tigers. I don't know if CAT currently has them in 
stock.  In the past I've purchased them from CAT, from Ray Hulbert 
Motorsports or from Pegasus Racing.

good luck,

Buck Trippel

----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Jay Laifman" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Tiger's Den" <[email-masked]>
Sent: Tuesday, April 23, 2013 5:35 PM
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Moisture Barrier

[email-masked]

---

From: "Teepen, Jere" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2013 21:29:23 -0400

CAT does sell these and they are in stock.

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On
Behalf Of Jay Laifman
Sent: Tuesday, April 23, 2013 11:30 AM
To: Tiger's Den
Subject: [Tigers] Moisture Barrier

http://www.merlinmotorsport.co.uk/p542/MASTER-CYLINDER-MOISTURE-BARRIER-(SMAL
L)/product_info.html

Jay

[email-masked]

---

From: "Teepen, Jere" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2013 23:24:28 -0400

For anyone interested in a fun, non-competitive driving experience, please
come out to the C.A.T. Autocross this Saturday, April 27th.  It is being held
at the Long Beach City College stadium.  The stadium is at the intersection of
Carson Street and Clark Avenue, one block east of Lakewood Boulevard.  Once
there turn south on Clark Avenue and look for the, well stadium.  It is right
there.  For those that have visited the Long Beach High Performance Swap Meet,
we are at the same location.

We have a two tiered pricing system: $35.00 per person gets you four runs ~OR~
$50.00 for UNLIMITED RUNS!  Within reason, of course.  Do not expect to go out
and run hot laps for an hour while everyone wants to go home!

All drivers must have a California driver's license, and be at least 18 years
of age. This is a work/run event. All drivers must work the course one run
group session for each session driven.

All participants must attend the driver's meeting.  The driver's meeting is at
9:00 am. If you would like to help set up, you're welcome to come early.

Since this is a CAT event, we prefer Sunbeam Tigers and Alpines.  However, if
you can't bring your Sunbeam, or you're a CAT member bringing a friend along
with a different make of car, that's fine as long as it's a small sports or
compact car.  No large (3,500 lb. plus) sedans or high-horse power sports cars
(late model Vettes, Vipers, Shelbys etc.) With heavy/high-horse power cars
there is the potential of damaging the parking lot surface.  If that happens
we will lose the college parking lot as a venue to autocross. The Autocross
Event Committee has the last say-so on what can or cannot run.  Examples:  no
go-carts, no 4-wheel drive monster trucks, no motorcycles, no heavy or high
horse-power cars.  If you have any questions about eligibility of your car,
please contact one of the members of the Autocross Event Committee, listed
below--before you show up and are disappointed for not being able to run.

All cars must pass technical inspection and be in sound running order.  Tech
will check the following items:  secured battery, good brake-pedal pressure,
good and secure seatbelts, minimum steering wheel play, proper suspension
play, and removal of all loose items in the car.  There must be two
throttle-return springs for cars with carburetors.  We will also be looking at
your wheels.  If we feel you are putting high stress loads on your stock
Sunbeam steel wheels, or 45-year-old eight-spoke American magnesiums, we may
advise you to make a change to a more reliable aluminum wheel.  All drivers
and passengers MUST wear a helmet.  There will be a few loaner-helmets
available. You may run without a roll bar.

There will be no trophies or points given at this event. Passengers are
welcome, but must be 18 years of age. Driver-instructors will be available for
those new to auto-crossing.  We want beginners.  Think of this as a school,
practice, learning environment. There is no food service at the site, so you
may want to bring a snack and beverages.  It can get hot on the asphalt
surface, hydrate!

This is a rare opportunity to learn the limitations of your car in a legal,
safe environment. Please don't miss this event!

If you have any questions, please feel free to call me at: 562-587-1657, or
e-mail a response and I will get back to you as soon as possible!

Thanks!

Jere Teepen

[email-masked]