Subject: [Tigers] Yet another remote oil filter block adapter

From: "Smit, Theo" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2013 19:49:39 +0000

Google (again!) came up with this one. Haven't seen that style before.

http://www.speedwaymotors.com/Hy-Lube-S-B-Ford-Remote-Oil-Filter-Adapter,115.
html

Depending on exactly how far the front header tube overhangs the oil filter
adapter zone, this may work for you.

Cheers,
Theo

  ________________________________

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email and any attachments are for the sole use of
the intended recipient(s) and contain information that may be confidential
and/or legally privileged. If you have received this email in error, please
notify the sender by reply email and delete the message. Any disclosure,
copying, distribution or use of this communication (including attachments) by
someone other than the intended recipient is prohibited. Thank you.
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]