Subject: [Tigers] Trip to Pinellas Park Florida Car Museum

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 4 Apr 2013 10:00:17 -0400 (EDT)

Tiger Owners,
We have a trip scheduled to the Florida (Pinellas Park) Auto Museum   for 
next Wednesday, April 10th at 11:00. We might decide to get lunch somewhere  
after.
Information and location on the museum can be found on the sites  below.  
This is a chance to see innovative cars in a private collection  that you 
will probably see nowhere else. Admission is $8 and $6 for  seniors.
Any Tiger owners and other car nuts are welcome to join us.
Mark Lafayette
PS Check out the Fardier.....the world's first machine to be  able to move 
under it's own power. 1770?   Who would have thought that  motor vehicles 
started that early).
 
_pinellas  park car museum - Google Search_ 
(https://www.google.com/#hl=en&gs_rn=8&gs_ri=psy-ab&gs_mss=pinellas%20park%20car%20m&tok=lX9eMdukJxi5dR7SDV-
NQw&cp=21&gs_id=2a&xhr=t&q=pinellas+park+car+museum&es_nrs=true&pf=p&output=
search&sclient=psy-ab&oq=pinellas+park+car+mus&gs_l=&pbx=1&bav=on.2,or.r_qf.
&bvm=bv.44697112,d.eWU&fp=39e1e4d0175b3f36&biw=1363&bih=547)  
 
_Tampa Bay Automobile Museum, in Tampa,  Florida, features vintage cars and 
vehi_ (http://tbauto.org/)  
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 4 Apr 2013 11:55:51 -0400 (EDT)

great I'll be there

---- Original Message ----
From: CoolVT <[email-masked]>
To: Phastphill <[email-masked]>; JimPSPB <[email-masked]>; PRScompany
<[email-masked]>; Ocean726 <[email-masked]>; sjhcobra1
<[email-masked]>; GRMTim <[email-masked]>; tigers <[email-masked]>
Sent: Thu, Apr 4, 2013 10:00 am
Subject: Trip to Pinellas  Park Florida Car Museum

Tiger Owners,
We have a trip scheduled to the Florida (Pinellas Park) Auto Museum  for next
Wednesday, April 10th at 11:00. We might decide to get lunch somewhere after.
Information and location on the museum can be found on the sites below.  This
is a chance to see innovative cars in a private collection that you will
probably see nowhere else. Admission is $8 and $6 for seniors.
Any Tiger owners and other car nuts are welcome to join us.
Mark Lafayette
PS Check out the Fardier.....the world's first machine to be able to move
under it's own power. 1770?   Who would have thought that motor vehicles
started that early).

pinellas park car museum - Google Search

Tampa Bay Automobile Museum, in Tampa, Florida, features vintage cars and vehi
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]