Subject: [Tigers] Tigers - Monster article and other off-topic

From: "rande" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 13 Apr 2013 17:01:07 -0400

Curt,

Thanks for the heads up about the April 2013 Classic & Sports Car magazine article
about the Alan Fraser team "Monster" Tiger(Does Chris Gruys own this?) Also
has a short obit for Phil Remington, and separately stuff about the history
of Aston Martin.

Speaking of expensive magazines, the $15 quarterly Motor Trend Classic (Spring
2013) is out. Just highlights:

Comparo of '76 Cosworth Vega versus '76 Capri II base model V6
(Stu, got that?), top 10 movie cars few people noticed, profile of Bob Bondurant
today, Howard Weaver (Garaj Mahal private collection), comparo of MB 190 2.3-16
valve saloon versus BMW E30 M3 Sport Evolution, and auction of '68 Shelby GT500KR
fastback, autobox in Lime Frost/Legend Green for only $78,100 including premium(and
looking like it should be worth more).

Rande
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]