Subject: [Tigers] Tiger - battery

From: "rande" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2013 17:09:14 -0400

Joel,

I don't know if you're a member, but let me pass something along from the latest
CAT newsletter:

"During the month of May, California Association of Tiger Owners can receive
a significant discount on a new Optima battery purchased at   www.optimabatteries.com
   Please e-mail
[email-masked] for your one-time use coupon code or call
Optima Jim at (414)469-2869."

I don't know if this source ships from one central warehouse. My experience
with battery sales is that for hazmat reasons, the vendor usually contracts
with their local warehouse near your business or home to arrange shipment. Interstate,
for example has two shipping warehouses near Boston, and is the OEM replacement
supplier for, I think, VW/Audi and Honda/Acura.

For Optima, I'm not familiar with their use, but let's ask other Tiger folks
for their feedback, assuming they're priced competitively against Interstate
taking into effect the coupon.

If I'm divulging a state secret here, take it up with me next month in Albany
or in June in Large Bear.

Rande Bellman
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

---

From: Paul R Sheahan <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2013 14:47:47 -0700 (PDT)

rande,
     I sent him an email about the Optima batteries.  He wrote me back and
said the promotion starts in May and he doesn't have the coupon codes yet but
would put me on the list and would send them when they are available.
     By the way, I have been using the same Optima battery since 1999.  Great
product.
Paul
Paul R Sheahan
(239)732-1704 Office
(704)564-3831 Cell

--- On Tue, 4/23/13, rande <[email-masked]> wrote:

From: rande <[email-masked]>
Subject: [Tigers] Tiger - battery
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tuesday, April 23, 2013, 5:09 PM

Joel,

I don't know if you're a member, but let me pass something along from the
latest
CAT newsletter:

"During the month of May, California Association of Tiger Owners can receive
a significant discount on a new Optima battery purchased
at   www.optimabatteries.com
   Please e-mail
[email-masked] for your one-time use coupon code or call
Optima Jim at (414)469-2869."

I don't know if this source ships from one central warehouse. My experience
with battery sales is that for hazmat reasons, the vendor usually contracts
with their local warehouse near your business or home to arrange shipment.
Interstate,
for example has two shipping warehouses near Boston, and is the OEM
replacement
supplier for, I think, VW/Audi and Honda/Acura.

Rande Bellman

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe:
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]