Subject: [Tigers] Woodley Park Car show

From: Jay Laifman <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 4 Apr 2013 12:55:23 -0700

Anyone going to the Woodley Park car show a week from Sunday?  Right now
I'm planning on being there with the Tiger and Alpine.  But that depends if
my 16 year old son will have too much homework - and if he has racing
practice on Saturday (he races karts that accelerate, brake and get more Gs
around corners than any car I own).

Jay
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

---

From: "Buck Trippel" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 04 Apr 2013 14:15:08 -0700

Jay, it's also a CAT membership meeting so I'd guess we'll see over twenty 
Sunbeams there.

There are details and a link for registering on the CAT Forum
http://www.catmbr.org/VB_forum/showthread.php?p=12922#post12922

Buck Trippel

----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Jay Laifman" <[email-masked]>
To: "Tiger's Den" <[email-masked]>
Sent: Thursday, April 04, 2013 12:55 PM
Subject: [Tigers] Woodley Park Car show

> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
> Unsubscribe: 
> http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

[email-masked]