Subject: [Tigers] Brake/Clutch moisture barrier

From: "H. B. Elam" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2013 07:49:30 -0400

Jay, others,
  For both master cylinders, for the past 15 years or so, I have been using
small plastic bags. I don't split and some extra shows around each perimeter.
Certainly not 100% but it works. Anyone who has had to clean up wheel cylinder
and slave oxidation would suggest something as simple and cheap as this
solution. Jay, I don't put a slit in them but do leave a bit of slack before
tightening the caps.

H B Elam
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2013 04:59:09 -0700 (PDT)

I use dot 5 silicone brake fluid.     .   I need no moisture barrier.      try
it......    gary,      B9472283    since  1986....

--- On Wed, 4/24/13, H. B. Elam <[email-masked]> wrote:

From: H. B. Elam <[email-masked]>
Subject: [Tigers] Brake/Clutch moisture barrier
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wednesday, April 24, 2013, 11:49 AM

Jay, others,
Certainly not 100% but it works. Anyone who has had to clean up wheel
cylinder

H B Elam

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe:
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]