Subject: [Tigers] Magazine article

From: "Curt Bowland" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2013 10:27:14 -0500

Greetings,

The April issue of Classic & Sports Car magazine (getting a bit pricey @ $9.99
USD per copy/ UK # 4.70) has a great seven page full color track test of the
"Monster" Tiger. There is even a small photo on the cover as well, calling
attention to the article. Quite a lot of information that I have not seen in
print before.

Also included in the magazine is a smaller  "tip in" magazine tribute to 100
years of Aston Martin. On inside of the very last page of this smaller
magazine there is an ad by three Aston sales and service organizations. In the
ad there is a head shot of a Siberian Tiger with the byline below it that
states " rare breeds are worth saving"! Thought it a bit humorous that they
would choose to use a Tiger.

Enjoy,
Curt in Chicago
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]