Subject: [Tigers] Phil Remington RIP

From: "Buck Trippel" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 09 Feb 2013 18:57:42 -0800

I just learned that pioneer racer Phil Remington has passed away. He was 92.

Phil was perhaps best known for his work at Shelby American (where he played a
small role on the Shelby prototype and later went to the UK to engineer the
replacement of the BW T-10 with the Ford Top Loader.

However we should not forget his Reventlow Scarabs or the Gurney Eagles .

He always had a twinkle in eyes. He was a great fabricator, engineer and a
gentleman. He will be missed.

Buck Trippel
http://blogs.hotrod.com/hot-rod-pioneer-phil-remington-dies-at-92-46159.html#
axzz2KSclcTrR
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

---

From: "awtiger" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2013 22:44:15 -0600

Buck:

I'm very sorry to hear about Phil's passing.  I find it extremely sad that 
we are beginning to lose some of the most influential motorsports figures of 
our time, such as Phil Remington and Carroll Shelby.  Their likes will never 
be seen again.

Andy Walker
Edmond, OK
B382001600LRXFE
TAC #740

 ----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Buck Trippel" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Sent: Saturday, February 09, 2013 8:57 PM
Subject: [Tigers] Phil Remington RIP

> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
> Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

[email-masked]