Subject: [Tigers] Engine Mounts

From: "Ronak, T.P. (Timothy)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2013 21:54:17 +0100

If you are installing any rubber engine mounts and plan on 'exercising' your
car you may want to through bolt the engine mount with a 5/16 tapered head hex
bolt with a steel lock nut to provide a added measure of security for the
mount given that it is exposed to significant heat torture. Unlike Chevy the
old mounts do not an integrated interlock system that prevents the mount from
tearing apart. I have an old article on the modification/upgrade I did if
anyone is interested.

Best Regards,
Tim Ronak
Senior Services Consultant
AkzoNobel Automotive and Aerospace Coatings NA
23961 Via El Rocio
Mission Viejo,  CA  92691
Ph: (949) 289-3357
Fx: (425) 955-6268
 "If a man dwells on the past, then he robs the present. But if a man ignores
the past, he may rob the future. The seeds of our destiny are nurtured by the
roots of our past." Master Po - TV's Kung Fu

Information contained in this email is confidential. If you received this
email in error please delete this message and inform the sender.
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

---

From: " Ron Fraser" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2013 16:16:03 -0500

Tim
	Are you talking about your Tech Tip listed on Tigers United for the
engine mounts?
http://www.tigersunited.com/techtips/RonakCam/pt-RonakCam5.asp

It is listed down the page.

Ron Fraser

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
On Behalf Of Ronak, T.P. (Timothy)
Sent: Monday, February 25, 2013 3:54 PM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: [Tigers] Engine Mounts

If you are installing any rubber engine mounts and plan on 'exercising' your
car you may want to through bolt the engine mount with a 5/16 tapered head
hex bolt with a steel lock nut to provide a added measure of security for
the mount given that it is exposed to significant heat torture. Unlike Chevy
the old mounts do not an integrated interlock system that prevents the mount
from tearing apart. I have an old article on the modification/upgrade I did
if anyone is interested.

Best Regards,
Tim Ronak
Senior Services Consultant
AkzoNobel Automotive and Aerospace Coatings NA
23961 Via El Rocio
Mission Viejo,  CA  92691
Ph: (949) 289-3357
Fx: (425) 955-6268
 "If a man dwells on the past, then he robs the present. But if a man
ignores the past, he may rob the future. The seeds of our destiny are
nurtured by the roots of our past." Master Po - TV's Kung Fu

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe:
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

-----
No virus found in this message.
Checked by AVG - www.avg.com
Version: 2013.0.2899 / Virus Database: 2641/6130 - Release Date: 02/25/13
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

---

From: "Ronak, T.P. (Timothy)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2013 22:21:29 +0100

Ha .... Yup ! I totally forgot about that bit although I did a Motor mount
article as well. Attached

Best Regards,
Tim Ronak
Senior Services Consultant
AkzoNobel Automotive and Aerospace Coatings NA
23961 Via El Rocio
Mission Viejo,  CA  92691
Ph: (949) 289-3357
Fx: (425) 955-6268
EM: [email-masked] 
Personal EM: [email-masked]
 "If a man dwells on the past, then he robs the present. But if a man ignores
the past, he may rob the future. The seeds of our destiny are nurtured by the
roots of our past." Master Po - TV's Kung Fu

-----Original Message-----
From: Ron Fraser [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Monday, February 25, 2013 1:16 PM
To: Ronak, T.P. (Timothy); [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: RE: [Tigers] Engine Mounts

Tim

Ron Fraser

-----Original Message-----

Best Regards,
Tim Ronak

[email-masked]

-----

____________________________________________________________________________
This email has been scanned for Viruses and Spam. For more information
please contact your local Business Unit Information Security representative.
____________________________________________________________________________

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type application/pdf which had a name of Motor Mount Article with pics.pdf]
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]