Subject: Re: [Tigers] Shoehorn V8

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2013 15:18:18 -0500 (EST)

Wow, never thought that you would have to have separate "flood" insurance  
to cover cars. Might be a different situation when cars are part of an 
inventory  rather than personally owned.
Mark L

In a message dated 2/20/2013 3:16:12 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,  
[email-masked] writes:

That's  great news.  There has been worry on the Fisker's future  especially
since they lost 330 brand new cars in the New Jersey floods  during Sandy.
Over $330,000.00 was lost when the cars were covered with 5  feet of sea
water.  Their insurance company refuses to pay for the  cars so the lawyers
are fighting.  That's a lot of money to lose for a  struggling company that
can't get federal backing  again.
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive:  http://www.team.net/archive
Forums:  http://www.team.net/forums
Unsubscribe:  http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]