Subject: Re: [Tigers] Tiger 2

From: Jim Sencindiver <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2013 08:21:42 -0500

Tim,
Make sure all the Mk II specific things are there:  The grill, the wheel
well trim, rocker panel trim, headlamp trim rings, etc.  I believe the
alternator bracket is unique to the Mk II as well.  The wheel well trim is
particularly expensive - around $1,000 per piece or $4,000 for a complete
set the last time I checked!

As far as price, well the Kelly Blue book for classic cars has a condition
3 Mk II Tiger listed at $32K and change, but that's for an assembled and
running daily driver.  I have no idea what a MK II is worth in pieces -
maybe half?

Keep on Tigering!
 Jim Sencindiver

B382100451/TAC 448
http://www.tigersunited.com/car_show/sencindiver_j/default.asp

On Thu, Jan 31, 2013 at 10:58 PM, Ronak, T.P. (Timothy) <
[email-masked]> wrote:

> Listers I may have a line on a Tiger 2 ... in pieces but may permit me back
> into the fold ... it is through a family friend and was wondering if anyone
> can offer some value info. I do not want to short change the person and at
> the
> same time would love a deal.
>
> Car is complete but needs restoration and is in significant disassembled
> condition. Scattered everywhere ... LOL
> If anyone has some insight I would be appreciative.
> Best Regards,
> Tim Ronak
> Senior Services Consultant
> AkzoNobel Automotive and Aerospace Coatings NA
> 23961 Via El Rocio
> Mission Viejo,  CA  92691
> Ph: (949) 289-3357
> Fx: (425) 955-6268
>  "If a man dwells on the past, then he robs the present. But if a man
> ignores
> the past, he may rob the future. The seeds of our destiny are nurtured by
> the
> roots of our past." Master Po - TV's Kung Fu
>

--
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]