Subject: [Tigers] Clutch activation

From: michael king <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 3 Feb 2013 19:27:17 +1100

To the knowledge bank,

A friend has just got his Tiger on the road, the hydraulics have been
replaced, new clutch M/C and slave.

When you drive the car it is often very difficult to select a gear when
stationary when the engine is running, if the car is not running no issue
at all. If you let the car roll forward a little it selects nicely. There
are no issues with it when on the run, and if the car is switched off and
you are just moving the shifter.

So linkage seems to be fine, no clutch slip, and no selection issues.. just
a problem when stationary... we suspect the arm is not disengaging
correctly... any thoughts or suggestions?

-- 
Regards

Michael King
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]