Subject: [Tigers] Quad rear shock set up

From: "Gary Fish" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2013 15:05:27 -0500

When I bought my Tiger in boxes it came with the traction bar set up. I
installed it but didn't like the look or of it being so close to the ground.
I spoke with Doug Jennings and he put me onto Barry Schumberger who was
making a quad shock set up for the car. I installed the system a number of
years ago and it is working well. The shock absorbs the torque from quick
starts and eliminates the wheel hop. When up to speed the shock goes back
into position and operates as needed. Has anyone else had experience with
this system and how did they find it.
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

---

From: Owain Lloyd <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2013 16:00:25 -0500

I run this set up very successfully.  Doesn't 100% stop wheel hop with a
350hp motor but gets rid of most of it.

On Monday, February 11, 2013, Gary Fish wrote:

> [email-masked] <javascript:;>
>
> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
> Unsubscribe:
> http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

[email-masked]