Subject: [Tigers] N.E. TAC weekend

From: "rande" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 9 Feb 2013 17:57:54 -0500

Just the barest of details about an upcoming TAC event for New England. For
now, we're trying to plan one for early Spring, we apparently have folks from
Boston to Alexander Bay, NY to Burlington, VT and northwest CT all asking for
inspections, and if possible we need to be near a central location and near
reasonable accomodations, as some folks will need to stay overnight. The most
likely location to hold this is northwest Ct or western Mass or Albany, so let
me hear from folks who know of a site that meets our specs. We will need to
bring most of the inspectors from the Washington DC TAC group up here to help.

Rande
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 9 Feb 2013 18:01:02 -0500 (EST)

If you want to travel as far as Burlington, Vt  I will offer a garage  with 
a lift .....and of course then I wouldn't have to travel;-)))
mark

In a message dated 2/9/2013 5:58:41 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,  
[email-masked] writes:

Just the  barest of details about an upcoming TAC event for New England. For
now,  we're trying to plan one for early Spring, we apparently have folks  
from
Boston to Alexander Bay, NY to Burlington, VT and northwest CT all  asking 
for
inspections, and if possible we need to be near a central  location and near
reasonable accomodations, as some folks will need to stay  overnight. The 
most
likely location to hold this is northwest Ct or western  Mass or Albany, so 
let
me hear from folks who know of a site that meets our  specs. We will need to
bring most of the inspectors from the Washington DC  TAC group up here to  
help.

Rande

[email-masked]

Archive:  http://www.team.net/archive
Forums:  http://www.team.net/forums
Unsubscribe:  http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2013 21:41:41 +0000 (UTC)

I'm in Westfield, Massachusetts. Let me know how I can help. 

Tym McDowell 

----- Original Message -----
From: "rande" <[email-masked]> 
To: [email-masked] 
Sent: Saturday, February 9, 2013 5:57:54 PM 
Subject: [Tigers] N.E. TAC weekend 

Rande 

[email-masked] 

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive 
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked] 
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]