Subject: Re: [Tigers] Tiger engine mounts

From: "Teepen, Jere" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2013 18:04:28 -0500

On a related subject, has anyone tried the polyurethane engine mounts or a
Tiger?  Or anything else for that matter.  Effective?  Annoying?

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On
Behalf Of [email-masked]
Sent: Friday, February 22, 2013 2:12 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [Tigers] Tiger engine mounts

Does anybody know of a source for O.E.M. engine mounts? According to Dale
Akuszewski and Sunbeam Specialties, there is nothing available today that
works. Apparently the current after market mounts sag on Mustangs but the
tolerances aren't as tight as on our Tigers.
____________________________________________________________
Woman is 53 But Looks 25
Mom reveals 1 simple wrinkle trick that has angered doctors...
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/5127ed4bcb20a6d4b18dest04vuc
_______________________________________________
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

---

From: Rob Guerra <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2013 09:11:50 -0800

I know this is going to open a can of worms... but since the discussion about
mounts is already going I will add this

I have known for a long time that there has not been a decent mount on the
market for the Tiger.  Some mounts will last only a matter of months before
tearing, or the just don't fit because of poor workmanship.

I am working with a supplier in Australia to have some custom engine rubber
engine mounts made for the Tiger, which will include a stop to prevent the
rubber from tearing in high torque situations. I started this so I could have
decent mounts for my car.

I will probably only manufacture 100 sets.  I do not have the final price yet.
If you have interest send me an email OFFLINE to
[email-masked] and I can add your name to the list and I will
contact you with specifics about the production.

rob

On Feb 22, 2013, at 2:11 PM, [email-masked] wrote:
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

---

From: "A. C. Tynes" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2013 21:02:57 -0600

I figure that anyone who would name their company Steele Rubber Products must
have confidence in their products as well as a sense of humor.

Actually, I have never used their products, but I know several people who have
and they have had nothing but good things to say about them. I think it would
be worth the risk of $50.

HTH,
A. C. Tynes
New Orleans

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On
Behalf Of [email-masked]
Sent: Sunday, February 24, 2013 4:21 PM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Tiger engine mounts

Does anybody have experience with Steele products engine mounts? I cross
referenced Ron's Ford part nums with Steele's catalog and came up with
20-0088-11 Rt and 20-0089-11 Left. $24.50 ea and made in USA. 

----- Original Message -----
From: [email-masked] 
To: [email-masked] 
Sent: Friday, February 22, 2013 5:11:49 PM 
Subject: [Tigers] Tiger engine mounts 

[email-masked] 

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive 
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]