Subject: [Tigers] Fender Badges

From: Tom Parker <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2013 10:28:55 -0500

An update: I asked Norm, who is the acknowledged expert on all things
Tiger. His response: All Sunbeam Tiger Fender Badges had black backgrounds.

So, either the black background wore off mine in the 46 years since it was
built or the badges are replacements.

Either way, I like the clear badges and I'll continue to use them if I can
get the silver lettering re-done. I will, however, buy some from Rick when
he gets them in stock so the next owner - in thirty years or so... -  will
have some originals to install if he / she wants them.

Thanks to all for the responses.

Tom
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

---

From: Gary Winblad <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2013 18:27:07 +0000 (UTC)

My black was flaking off when I bought the car in 1971.
I've re-painted them a couple times since and they need it again.
I have seen a few cars with them painted a contrasting color, looked
pretty good.
Just don't destroy the chrome lettering!
Gary

----- Original Message -----
From: Tom Parker <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Sent: Thu, 07 Feb 2013 15:28:55 -0000 (UTC)
Subject: [Tigers] Fender Badges

Tom

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]