Subject: Re: [Tigers] Boston Storm

From: Tod Brown <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 09 Feb 2013 14:15:36 -0500

It ain't just in Boston, the Center of the Universe, bucko!

Hard to tell what the total is, here in Midcoast Maine, with all the 
blowing and drifting we are experiencing. At least two feet, I would 
say, and it's still snowing as of 2PM EST. The snow is piled halfway up 
my garage doors and the snowblower is inside (along with the Tiger). 
Fortunately, the power is still onthanks to Central Maine Power. Climate 
change, hah!

Cheers,

Tod
B382002384LRXFE
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

---

From: "Scattt" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 09 Feb 2013 22:03:16 -0500

It's been 80 degrees here in Florida today! We went crising to a local 
pancake festival today at 7:30 for breakfast  and the weather has been 
delightful all week. I reside in Florida for the winters, the summers and 
hurricanes, not so much!
Nick
----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Tod Brown" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Sent: Saturday, February 09, 2013 2:15 PM
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Boston Storm

> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
> Unsubscribe: 
> http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

[email-masked]