Subject: [Tigers] off topic - Boston storm

From: "rande" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 9 Feb 2013 09:45:46 -0500

While we still have power, an update on the Boston snow situation this weekend.
All automotive travel, save media, medical personnel, contracted tree trimming,
and power company repair crews is banned in the state. Public transportation,
including the tube/subway, commuter rail, buses, and Amtrak/national rail has
been down since 15:30 yesterday, and the MBTA/local public transportation is
saying it will be down all day and night today, Saturday. Earlier last night,
the local media was warning that both public road restrictions and MBTA transportation
closure would be in effect until Sunday night. The Sunday closure announcement
was lifted, so far, this morning.The driving ban is in effect 'until further
notice', according to the TV news crawl messages this morning.

More garage time, if you can get to the garage.
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

---

From: " Ron Fraser" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 9 Feb 2013 11:07:09 -0500

Rande
	I feel some of your pain.   12" of snow Rochester,NY.

Ron Fraser

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
On Behalf Of rande
Sent: Saturday, February 09, 2013 9:46 AM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: [Tigers] off topic - Boston storm

While we still have power, an update on the Boston snow situation this
weekend. All automotive travel, save media, medical personnel, contracted
tree trimming, and power company repair crews is banned in the state. Public
transportation, including the tube/subway, commuter rail, buses, and
Amtrak/national rail has been down since 15:30 yesterday, and the MBTA/local
public transportation is saying it will be down all day and night today,
Saturday. Earlier last night, the local media was warning that both public
road restrictions and MBTA transportation closure would be in effect until
Sunday night. The Sunday closure announcement was lifted, so far, this
morning.The driving ban is in effect 'until further notice', according to
the TV news crawl messages this morning.

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe:
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

-----
No virus found in this message.
Checked by AVG - www.avg.com
Version: 2013.0.2897 / Virus Database: 2639/6087 - Release Date: 02/07/13
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]