Subject: [Tigers] Torque Arm

From: "Ronak, T.P. (Timothy)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2013 21:11:03 +0100

Daniel,
I ran one with AWESOME success with significant HP approx 385HP at the wheels
and it was a great solution ... while the arm did lighten the rear a bit it
was NOT SIGNIFICANT. The reality is 80% of braking is applied to the front
wheels and any lifting simply increases weight on the front wheel.
I would be happy to address questions and I have several pics and installation
notes if you want them.

Best Regards,
Tim Ronak
Senior Services Consultant
AkzoNobel Automotive and Aerospace Coatings NA
23961 Via El Rocio
Mission Viejo,  CA  92691
Ph: (949) 289-3357
Fx: (425) 955-6268
 "If a man dwells on the past, then he robs the present. But if a man ignores
the past, he may rob the future. The seeds of our destiny are nurtured by the
roots of our past." Master Po - TV's Kung Fu

Information contained in this email is confidential. If you received this
email in error please delete this message and inform the sender.
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]