Subject: [Tigers] Tiger on Ebay

From: "awtiger" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2013 21:46:37 -0600

Re: Ebay listing # 281050103812

If anyone of you guys out there is interested in this car and would like some
history on it, don't hesitate to contact me on this list.  I am a former owner
of this car.  It was my first Tiger (bought in October of '79).  In fact, I
was the one who put the American Racing Libre wheels on it way back then.  As
you can see, the car is a very early Mk1, and it shows to still be registered
to me in TBON.

The car deserves to be built back correctly and I hope it finds a home with
someone who will do just that.  It was really a cool car back when I owned it
(before it got wrecked by a later owner).  It also has some National SCCA
autocross history as well with the owner prior to the fella I bought it from.

Please don't hesitate to contact me if you want further info.  I have no
financial stake at all in the car; I only want to see it go to someone who
will build it back to it's former glory.

Thanks,
Andy Walker
Edmond, OK
B382001600LRXFE
B9470058LRXFE (former owner)
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]