Subject: Re: [Tigers] Tigers Digest, Vol 5, Issue 2

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2013 15:54:03 -0500 (EST)

A hi temp silver is what I would recommend, not to bright.

In a message dated 1/4/2013 1:58:31 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,  
[email-masked] writes:

Send  Tigers mailing list submissions to
[email-masked]

To subscribe or unsubscribe via the World Wide  Web, visit
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/tigers
or, via email, send a message  with subject or body 'help' to
[email-masked]

You can reach the person managing the  list at
[email-masked]

When replying,  please edit your Subject line so it is more specific
than "Re: Contents of  Tigers digest..."

Today's Topics:

1. brake  drums  ([email-masked])

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Message:  1
Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2013 19:29:52 -0500 (EST)
From:  [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [Tigers] brake  drums

Hello,

I just picked up a set of  brake drums to replace my worn originals. They  
are nice and  meaty!

Having access to a bead blaster, I can take the surface rust off  the  
outside, but would like to know what finish of black to paint  them. Gloss, 
 
satin, matte, etc.

Any advice on a long-lasting  finish would be much appreciated.

Best regards,

Jim   Armstrong
Mk 1A  
382002083
LRXFE

------------------------------

_______________________________________________
Tigers  mailing  list
[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/tigers

End  of Tigers Digest, Vol 5, Issue  2
************************************
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]