Subject: [Tigers] Tiger Jackets, etc.

From: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2013 14:22:32 -0500

I have set up a website to handle future orders, now that the
images have been digitized I can order smaller quanitities
of units for those who may wish to order jackets, hoodies, etc.

Several of you have by now recieved your jackets,
would love some feedback to share.

It is now located here

www.motowear.us

Thanks,

Michael Shortt

-- 

Michael L. Shortt
Savannah, Georgia
www.michaelshortt.com
[email-masked]
912-232-9390

This email is protected by the Electronic Communications Privacy
Act, 18 U.S.C. Sec. 2510-2521, is confidential and may be legally
privileged.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified
that any retention, dissemination, distribution or copying of this
communication is strictly prohibited.  Please reply to the sender that you
have received this message in error, then delete it.  Thank you
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]