Subject: [Tigers] Tiger 2

From: "Ronak, T.P. (Timothy)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2013 04:58:41 +0100

Listers I may have a line on a Tiger 2 ... in pieces but may permit me back
into the fold ... it is through a family friend and was wondering if anyone
can offer some value info. I do not want to short change the person and at the
same time would love a deal.

Car is complete but needs restoration and is in significant disassembled
condition. Scattered everywhere ... LOL
If anyone has some insight I would be appreciative.
Best Regards,
Tim Ronak
Senior Services Consultant
AkzoNobel Automotive and Aerospace Coatings NA
23961 Via El Rocio
Mission Viejo,  CA  92691
Ph: (949) 289-3357
Fx: (425) 955-6268
 "If a man dwells on the past, then he robs the present. But if a man ignores
the past, he may rob the future. The seeds of our destiny are nurtured by the
roots of our past." Master Po - TV's Kung Fu

Information contained in this email is confidential. If you received this
email in error please delete this message and inform the sender.
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]