Subject: [Tigers] B9472650 LRXFE for sale in Michigan

From: Bill Waite <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2013 12:42:52 -0800 (PST)

I posted some high resolution photos of the car on Flicker.  Hope the link 
works.  

http://www.flickr.com/photos/18417287@N02/sets/72157632576189963/

Please note that if you "right click" on any of the images during the slide 
show, you will get options to see higher resolution images.  I think the photos 
pretty much speak for themselves as to the quality of the restoration (or lack 
thereof).  I'm not interested in the car, and do not recognize it as a local 
vehicle.  It is said to have been sold at the GR Auto Gallery many years ago to 
someone in California and now it has been returned for resale.  No clue as to 
the accuracy of any of the claims made regarding the car.

If anyone wants to ask me something specific about the car, or wonders what my 
overall opinion of it is, please contact me directly as I'd rather not post them 
online.

Regards,

Bill Waite
Grand Rapids, MI  
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]