Subject: Re: [Tigers] B9472650 LRXFE for sale in Michigan

From: "Smit, Theo" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2013 21:11:41 +0000

Forwarding to the list... Not sure why it's not posting on your behalf. You
might check the subscription information (use the link provided in the list's
monthly subscription reminder)

Theo

From: Bill Waite [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: January 22, 2013 1:48 PM
To: Robert J. Wanty; Smit, Theo; Thomas Witt; J D Johnson
Subject: RE: B9472650 LRXFE for sale in Michigan

Tiger Listers...

Yesterday I went to the GR Auto Gallery to look at the Mark I Tiger.  For some
reason, messages I have been sending to the Tiger List are not getting
received and/or posted for Tiger listers.  Please see the message (below) sent
to the list regarding the BRG Mark I.  The message did not get included in
Digests and doesn't show-up in the team.net archives (not sure why).

Bill
Grand Rapids, MI

----- Forwarded Message ----
To: Tiger Talk List Tiger
Sent: Mon, January 21, 2013 3:42:52 PM
Subject: B9472650 LRXFE for sale in Michigan
I posted some high resolution photos of the car on Flicker.  Hope the link
works.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/18417287@N02/sets/72157632576189963/

Please note that if you "right click" on any of the images during the slide
show, you will get options to see higher resolution images.  I think the
photos pretty much speak for themselves as to the quality of the restoration
(or lack thereof).  I'm not interested in the car, and do not recognize it as
a local vehicle.  It is said to have been sold at the GR Auto Gallery many
years ago to someone in California and now it has been returned for resale.
No clue as to the accuracy of any of the claims made regarding the car.

If anyone wants to ask me something specific about the car, or wonders what my
overall opinion of it is, please contact me directly as I'd rather not post
them online.

Regards,

Bill Waite
Grand Rapids, MI

________________________________

This e-mail and any attachments may contain confidential material for the sole
use of the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, please
be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of this e-mail or
any attachment is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error,
please contact the sender and delete all copies.

Thank you for your cooperation.
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]