Subject: [Tigers] B9472650 LRXFE JAL 562153 for sale in Michigan

From: Tim Konrad <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2013 03:04:10 +0000

Folks,

Would like to get any insight any of you may have on this particular Tiger.
Before driving 6 hours as a wasted trip, knowledge is priceless......

Thanks in advance from a new member.

Tim.....

Please make note of my new email address: [email-masked].
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail and the attachment(s) hereto (if any)
contain confidential information that is privileged and intended only for the
addressee(s) hereof. If you are not an intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of this e-mail
and/or the accompanying attachment(s) is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify the sender by return
e-mail.
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

---

From: "Robert J. Wanty" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2013 07:50:26 -0500

I know the guy and looked at the car last summer, have now heard it run
but the guy is meticulous so I am sure it is near perfect. It is a tiger
and if you are serious it would be worth the trip. I am a couple of
miles away so if you wish I could check it out.

Bob
B382001318

-----Original Message-----
From: Thomas Witt [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Saturday, January 19, 2013 10:43 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Re: [Tigers] B9472650 LRXFE JAL 562153 for sale in Michigan

Hello Tim,
  Welcome to the list.

 Is there any link to the ad regarding this Tiger?  I did a quick check
of
Ebay, but the only Tiger was from Houston.  I looked at Craig's List,
but
not knowing an area more specific than "Michigan" complicates the search

process (there are 18 geographic locations).

With a litle more information I'm sure someone on the list can assist
you.

Tom

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]