Subject: [Tigers] Roller rockers and geometry

From: "Ronak, T.P. (Timothy)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2013 04:29:51 +0100

Karl,
Also with all of the machining work, valves, heads and Block the use of non
stock rockers may affect original dimensions and be sure to check rocker
geometry as it is likely not optimal and you may need to address pushrod
length. For instructions on how to do that go visit the
www.tigersunited.com<http://www.tigersunited.com> web site look in performance
tuning and search for the Lunati stroker build up for the section on valve
train geometry ... or I can email you the article.

Theo is knowledgeable in this area as well and is one of the caretakers of the
site.
Best Regards,
Tim Ronak
Senior Services Consultant
AkzoNobel Automotive and Aerospace Coatings NA
23961 Via El Rocio
Mission Viejo,  CA  92691
Ph: (949) 289-3357
Fx: (425) 955-6268
 "If a man dwells on the past, then he robs the present. But if a man ignores
the past, he may rob the future. The seeds of our destiny are nurtured by the
roots of our past." Master Po - TV's Kung Fu

Information contained in this email is confidential. If you received this
email in error please delete this message and inform the sender.
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]