Subject: [Tigers] Tiger Valances

From: "rande" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2013 13:09:30 -0500

If you're asking about the front valance, I don't know if Tiger Tom is still
selling those, but mine for the 1A came from him around 1992. If you strike
out with TT, I would check Rick McLeod and Sunbeam Specialties.

I know the big Alpine West Midlands in the UK might still sell those, but the
shipping might be a little high. They might still have a PDF catalogue to download.

Rande Bellman
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

---

From: "James Lindner" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2013 16:55:09 -0500

Victoria British has them (no affiliation). I think they are glass and I 
have heard complaints about the quality/fit. Link is below.

http://www.victoriabritish.com/features/sun/SUNBD1.htm

Jim

-----Original Message----- 
From: rande
Sent: Saturday, January 26, 2013 1:09 PM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: [Tigers] Tiger Valances

I know the big Alpine West Midlands in the UK might still sell those, but 
the
shipping might be a little high. They might still have a PDF catalogue to 
download.

Rande Bellman

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]