Subject: [Tigers] Tiger for sale

From: "Ross Hulse" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 5 Jan 2013 11:28:17 -0800

Here is a Tiger for sale.  The ad was sent to me by a neighbor who is
watching be build my car.

The first link is the Craigslist ad and the second is more pictures on the
CAT forum.  This is a project car in a fairly rare color Balmore Grey. 

http://tampa.craigslist.org/pnl/cto/3504769973.html 

http://catmbr.org/VB_forum/showthread.php?t=1773
<http://catmbr.org/VB_forum/showthread.php?t=1773&page=6> &page=6 

Ross "Commodore Blues" Hulse
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2013 10:05:34 -0500 (EST)

I'm in st pete bch for the winter so close, I should go look and  excuse to
drive my mk2

-----Original Message-----
From: Ross Hulse <[email-masked]>
To: tigers <[email-masked]>
Sent: Sat, Jan 5, 2013 11:34 am
Subject: [Tigers] Tiger for sale

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]