Subject: [Tigers] FW: Re: Herb Mosely

From: "Kirk Smith" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2012 12:34:47 -0700

From: Kirk Smith [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Wednesday, April 18, 2012 10:19 AM
To: [email-masked] ([email-masked])
Subject: Re: Herb Mosely

Sorry to hear about Herb.  Condolences to his family.  He will be missed.  

In addition to everything else that's been mentioned, Herb was good about
'cleaning up' the tech tips people would send in.  I appreciated his editing
skills- with a little bit of humor tossed in- to boot.  One time I sent in a
tech tip for a front chin spoiler.  I left a couple of points on the ends of
the spoiler and nicknamed the tech tip 'Saber-toothed Tiger'.  When the tech
tip appeared in Tiger Tales, Herb had added (paraphrased), "You can take
some silver spray paint and make sharks teeth across the front".  Huh?  That
wasn't anywhere in the tech tip I had sent him!  I just chuckled when I read
what he had added to the tech tip.  Still makes me smile.  RIP, Herb.

Kirk  
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]