Subject: [Tigers] Tigers United XXXIV

From: Terry Curry <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2012 12:22:29 -0700 (PDT)

Sunbeam Tiger Owners Association
Presents:
Tigers United XXXIV
An
international gathering of the finest Sunbeam Tigers on the West Coast
June
21st b 24th 2012Tigers United XXIV will be held in beautiful Reno, Nevada.
The Event hotel is the Sienna Spa Hotel Casino located on the Truckee River in
downtown Reno.
Reno has a chain of high-peaked mountains that literally
surround the region in every direction. Theybve got high desert hills and
low valleys covered with deciduous and evergreen trees. Reno has a river that
casually flows through the heart of the city and nearby Virginia City gives a
look into the areabs historic mining town past. In addition to our area's
spectacular beauty, Reno offers an extraordinary mix of history and culture,
world-class ski and golf resorts, 24-hour gaming and entertainment, a mild
climate with four distinct seasons, and a healthy, diverse economy. There are
also a myriad of outdoor activities such as river rafting, mountain biking,
golf, and water skiing.
Registered participants of Tigers United XXXIV will
participate in the following scheduled events: a Rally, an Autocross (Located
at the Airport where the Reno Air races are held), a Concourse, and an Awards
Banquet. We will also have a private tour and welcome reception at the
National Automobile Museum (Harrahbs Collection) Thursday evening

For more
information and updates to the schedule,
email Patrick King at
[email-masked].

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type application/pdf which had a name of TU XXXIVSchedule.pdf]

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type application/pdf which had a name of TUXXXIV Registration Form v2.pdf]
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]