Subject: Re: [Tigers] Mk II wiring help - more

From: "Scott Hutchinson" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2012 18:12:12 -0400

Is it Spaniard or Spanner?
 ;)

Scott Hutchinson
Pilot, NetJets Aviation 

Mobile 843.290.2805

----- Original Message -----
From: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>
Sent: Fri Apr 27 18:08:27 2012
Subject: [Tigers] Mk II wiring help - more

To coroborate(sp) what Stu said, my original Lucas ammeter for my IA is a -+
30 amp. The Jaeger ammeter for Alternator-equipped cars from C.A.T. is a -+
50 amp.

I wonder if the simplest course isn't to just follow the Shop Notes / United
instructions for switching over a Mark I / IA to an alternator, concentrating
only on what is involved once the alternator is in place. And I don't want to
'throw a Spaniard into the works', but should we factor in or rule out whether
to consider the alternator light simulator resistor that's unique to the Mark
II when Ron is finishing the repair?
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

*** *******
This message contains information which may be confidential and privileged. Unless you are the addressee (or authorized to receive for the addressee), you may not use, copy or disclose to anyone the message or any information contained in the message. If you have received the message in error,  please advise the sender by reply e-mail and delete the message.
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]