Subject: [Tigers] Dual Filament Running /Stoplight

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2012 10:20:22 -0400 (EDT)

For Safety reasons and to be more visible at night; I collected enough  
parts to convert the top turn lights to a double element bulb so both sections  
light up for tail lights.

Ron Fraser

Ron,
 
If you are interested in how to hook up your parts for the dual filament  
running / stoplight in the top location of the tail light, go to the December 
 2001 issue of the TE/AE Rootes Review. 
 
If any one else is interested, I'll send you a copy.
 
John Logan
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

---

From: Tony Somebody <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2012 14:33:21 -0700 (PDT)

John Logan, I would like a copy- I dont thing the TE/AE newsletter, internet
type, goes back that far. Im pretty sure I know exactly what wires need to go
where but they prolly have a better method for splicing then together than I
will. Ive waited this long so a few more days/weks cant hurt.
 
How about Brown County Cobra/Tiger get together- Anyone besides myself and
Dave Johnsons son bringing a Tiger- we should win trophies if not. I have a
Cobra and a Shelby intake Im thinking about seeing if they have a parts  place
like at Tiger Uniteds BUT I have no idea the value or even remember what I
paid- I wasnt sure I had real ones until the last time I was able to inspect
the Mustangs and they are exact. Anyone have a number they would reccomend, I
have to start selling parts for a new engine but Duke has me convnced I will
end up dead if I duplicate his build. Wanting to make a run to Kansaa to visit
a friend and ride in Dukes Tiger. They have a nice drag strip there dont they
Duke?  I cant believe there was a wide ratio for the asking either. How do we
get in line Duke ?? LOL I think you need it more than me, so I hope you find
one as well. Lastly, I had requested the measurements for cutting holes in the
tunnel to add fluid and or drain
 same on a AMC T5 conversion. Info was lost if the ppl who replied wouldnt
mind doing so again. My carpet is glued down, I hate taking it up but if I
cant use the NAPA pump, I have no ther choice- remove the drive shaft and hold
car in air with a crane or a real Cherry Picker- not an engine hoist. Thanks
to everyone who helps with these problems of late. Cheers, TtT 

--- On Sun, 4/29/12, [email-masked] <[email-masked]> wrot

[email-masked]

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

[email-masked]