Subject: Re: [Tigers] Tiger Stripes needed

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2012 14:54:08 -0400 (EDT)

Find someone in your area that does graphics. Have them repro what you  
need. Then you can start selling "KITS"

In a message dated 4/30/2012 11:25:55 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,  
[email-masked] writes:

Hi  All.  Anyone out there have a scrap 14 1/2 inches long of the stripe  
kit
that Dale's Restoration sells for the 67 MKII?  this is a red car  so white
strip with two small black ones.  The kit offers very little  extra and we 
had
a screw up.  Dale will sell a whole kit only  ($150).  If nobody has a 
piece,
any other MKII owners who are planning  on doing the original side stripe 
want
to go in on an extra set?  Just  about guarantee you will need additional
material!

Thank  you,
Dave Gilmore
Leawood, Ks
Cell 913-488-1459
Home  913-381-1459
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Donate:  http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive:  http://www.team.net/archive
Forums:  http://www.team.net/forums
Unsubscribe:  http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]