Subject: Re: [Tigers] Anti-Seize on Spark Plugs , Shelby Flig, Herb Mosley Award

From: Tony Somebody <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2012 00:36:30 -0700 (PDT)

I appreciate ALL post about Beams on any subject BUT surely by now we as a
group can tourque our plugs with or without aintiseize, oil or spit and they
not back out or break when being removed. As dumb as I am I have never had a
problem unless someone else installed the plugs and they over torqued them-
just saying. But Thanks for all the post.
I hope everyone that can will be at the Shelby meet at the Brown County State
grounds nears Inndian Univerisity next month. We need a showing of Tigers
amongest the Cobras and mostly Mustangs as memory serves. Also haveing just
lost a most valuable member, has anyone besides me thought that perhaps that
between the two major clubs that an award should be made/built to be given to
the person who most gives of himself like Herb Mosley did. The HM Award. I
feel  those who have leadership within our clubs should consider the uptaking
of this award. I think we all owe it to Herb as he dam sure gave back to us
enough that we should remember him every year in some way- just my opinion-
speak yours.
Tony Lang  TtT

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]