Subject: [Spridgets] Gingerman Driver's School; Urgent need for Lead/Follow/Conga Line Instructors

From: Tom Wilcox via Spridgets <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 May 2026 09:11:44 -0500

Hi All-

I'm reaching out to solicit help at Driver's School.  Our own Charlie
Hall has identified an urgent need for more Lead/Follow and Conga Line
instructors for Driver's School.  Please reach out to Charlie (Charles
Hall lll on distribution) if you can be available Friday to support
this effort.  We all went through Driver's School at some point in our
journey and it was only through the great volunteers who support the
school that we are where we are now.  Please consider "paying it
forward" and helping Charlie out.  As an aside, we will have eight new
Spridget Racers in this year's class.  Let's do our best to welcome
them and support their racing efforts.

Thank-you in advance for your consideration and thank-you to those of
you who've already signed on to support.
Tom
------------------------

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/spridgets  http://autox.team.net/archive