Subject: [Spridgets] Victory Lane Grattan 2022 Article

From: stanbmason--- via Spridgets <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 4 Sep 2022 12:48:42 +0000 (UTC)

--===============7224904894979290449==
	boundary="----=_Part_416283_350830910.1662295722814"

------=_Part_416283_350830910.1662295722814
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Spridgeteers!
I thought I would pass along the most recent online Victory Lane Magazine a=
rticle on Grattan 2022 and our Spridget Race.=C2=A0 Chauncey Moran does not=
 only take great photos of our cars in the rain, but also wrote this articl=
e.=C2=A0 Thanks Chauncey for your dedication to VSCDA and the Sprite Midget=
 Race Series.
Here is the online article=C2=A0https://www.flipsnack.com/victorylane/victo=
ry-lane-vol-37-issue-9-september-2022/print-pdf.html
Enjoy your Labor Day WeekendStan Mason
------=_Part_416283_350830910.1662295722814
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

<div style="color:black;font: 10pt arial;">Spridgeteers!
<div><br>
</div>

<div>I thought I would pass along the most recent online Victory Lane Magazine article on Grattan 2022 and our Spridget Race.&nbsp; Chauncey Moran does not only take great photos of our cars in the rain, but also wrote this article.&nbsp; Thanks Chauncey for your dedication to VSCDA and the Sprite Midget Race Series.</div>

<div><br>
</div>

<div>Here is the online article&nbsp;https://www.flipsnack.com/victorylane/victory-lane-vol-37-issue-9-september-2022/print-pdf.html</div>

<div><br>
</div>

<div>Enjoy your Labor Day Weekend</div>

<div>Stan Mason</div>
</div>

------=_Part_416283_350830910.1662295722814--

--===============7224904894979290449==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

------------------------

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/spridgets  http://autox.team.net/archive

--===============7224904894979290449==--

---

From: stanbmason--- via Spridgets <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 4 Sep 2022 12:50:16 +0000 (UTC)

--===============9013155110790224765==
	boundary="----=_Part_4077406_1716250738.1662295816628"

------=_Part_4077406_1716250738.1662295816628
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Spridgeteers!
I thought I would pass along the most recent online Victory Lane Magazine a=
rticle of Grattan 2022 and our Spridget Race.=C2=A0 Chauncey Moran does not=
 only take great photos of our cars in the rain, but also wrote this articl=
e.=C2=A0 Thanks Chauncey for your dedication to VSCDA and the Sprite Midget=
 Race Series.
Here is the online article=C2=A0https://www.flipsnack.com/victorylane/victo=
ry-lane-vol-37-issue-9-september-2022/print-pdf.html
Enjoy your Labor Day WeekendStan Mason
------=_Part_4077406_1716250738.1662295816628
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

<div style="color:black;font: 10pt arial;">
<div style="font-family:arial,helvetica;font-size:10pt;color:black"><font size="2">
<div id="yiv6159467201">
<div style="color:black;font:10pt arial;">Spridgeteers!

<div><br>

</div>

<div>I thought I would pass along the most recent online Victory Lane Magazine article of Grattan 2022 and our Spridget Race.&nbsp; Chauncey Moran does not only take great photos of our cars in the rain, but also wrote this article.&nbsp; Thanks Chauncey for your dedication to VSCDA and the Sprite Midget Race Series.</div>

<div><br>

</div>

<div><br>

</div>

<div>Stan Mason</div>

</div>

</div>
</font></div>
</div>

------=_Part_4077406_1716250738.1662295816628--

--===============9013155110790224765==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

------------------------

[email-masked]

--===============9013155110790224765==--