Subject: [Spridgets] New Top

From: Michael MacLean via Spridgets <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2021 10:10:49 -0700

--===============8439249417246324794==

--000000000000f292b405cc989834

For those in need of a new convertible top, you might want to go directly
to the Robbins web site.
www.robbinsautotop.com
They are having a 25% off sale with free shipping.  That makes the price
about $100 cheaper than Moss with no shipping charges!  Just saying.  No
financial interest, just ordering a new top myself.
Mike MacLean

--000000000000f292b405cc989834
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr"><div>For those in need of a new convertible top, you might=
 want to go directly to the Robbins web site.</div><div><a href=3D"http://w=
ww.robbinsautotop.com">www.robbinsautotop.com</a></div><div>They are having=
 a 25% off sale with free shipping.=C2=A0 That makes the price about $100 c=
heaper than Moss with no shipping charges!=C2=A0 Just saying.=C2=A0 No fina=
ncial interest, just ordering a new top myself.</div><div>Mike MacLean<br><=
/div></div>

--000000000000f292b405cc989834--

--===============8439249417246324794==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

------------------------

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/spridgets  http://autox.team.net/archive

--===============8439249417246324794==--