Subject: [Spridgets] Brake question master cylinder question

From: Weslake1330 via Spridgets <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2021 12:27:37 +0100

--===============2079033533536563868==

--000000000000818b8105c7c8b16a

Hi List,

 I have a brake question master cylinder question.  What is the is the full
stroke length of all the Spridget brake masters.  I haven't found it listed
anywhere yet.

So, does anyone know?

Also, while I'm asking what is the stroke length for the clutch masters?

Thanks

Daniel

--000000000000818b8105c7c8b16a
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr"><div>Hi List,</div><div><br></div><div>=C2=A0I have a brak=
e question master cylinder question.=C2=A0 What is the is the full stroke l=
ength of all the Spridget brake masters.=C2=A0 I haven&#39;t found it liste=
d anywhere yet.=C2=A0=C2=A0</div><div><br></div><div>So, does anyone know?<=
/div><div><br></div><div>Also, while I&#39;m asking what is the stroke leng=
th for the clutch masters?</div><div><br></div><div>Thanks</div><div><br></=
div><div><br></div><div>Daniel</div></div>

--000000000000818b8105c7c8b16a--

--===============2079033533536563868==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

------------------------

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/spridgets  http://autox.team.net/archive

--===============2079033533536563868==--