Subject: [Spridgets] fulcrum pin

From: Jim via Spridgets <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 17 Jul 2021 13:16:21 -0400

Is there a trick to removing the pin from the lower part of the swivel I 
backed off the 5/16 nut and put some heat on the pin, whacked with brass 
hammer. Won't budge. Trying to separate fulcrum from control arm.

Jim Fournier Huguenot NY

------------------------

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/spridgets  http://autox.team.net/archive

---

From: Brad Fornal via Spridgets <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 17 Jul 2021 12:41:20 -0500

--===============2111028946989261163==

--0000000000001a2b4a05c7553727

I believe it is threaded in, if I recall the past discussions on this
subject correctly.

On Sat, Jul 17, 2021 at 12:22 PM Jim via Spridgets <[email-masked]>
wrote:

> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Suggested annual donation: $12.75
>
> Unsubscribe/Manage:
> http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/spridgets/[email-masked]
>

-- 
DON JULIO 1942

http://tequilabrad.com/

--0000000000001a2b4a05c7553727
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">I believe it is threaded in, if I recall the past discussi=
ons on this subject correctly.=C2=A0</div><br><div class=3D"gmail_quote"><d=
iv dir=3D"ltr" class=3D"gmail_attr">On Sat, Jul 17, 2021 at 12:22 PM Jim vi=
a Spridgets &lt;<a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">spridgets@autox=
.team.net</a>&gt; wrote:<br></div><blockquote class=3D"gmail_quote" style=
=3D"margin:0px 0px 0px 0.8ex;border-left:1px solid rgb(204,204,204);padding=
-left:1ex">Is there a trick to removing the pin from the lower part of the =
swivel I <br>
backed off the 5/16 nut and put some heat on the pin, whacked with brass <b=
r>
hammer. Won&#39;t budge. Trying to separate fulcrum from control arm.<br>
<br>
Jim Fournier Huguenot NY<br>
<br>
<br>
<br>
<br>
------------------------<br>
<br>
<a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]" target=3D"_blank">spridgets@aut=
ox.team.net</a><br>
<br>
et=3D"_blank">http://www.team.net/donate.html</a><br>
<br>
Archive: <a href=3D"http://www.team.net/pipermail/spridgets" rel=3D"norefer=
rer" target=3D"_blank">http://www.team.net/pipermail/spridgets</a>=C2=A0 <a=
 href=3D"http://autox.team.net/archive" rel=3D"noreferrer" target=3D"_blank=
">http://autox.team.net/archive</a><br>
<br>
ets/[email-masked]" rel=3D"noreferrer" target=3D"_blank">http://aut=
ox.team.net/mailman/options/spridgets/[email-masked]</a><br>
</blockquote></div><br clear=3D"all"><div><br></div>-- <br><div dir=3D"ltr"=
 class=3D"gmail_signature">DON JULIO 1942<br><br><a href=3D"http://tequilab=
rad.com/" target=3D"_blank">http://tequilabrad.com/</a></div>

--0000000000001a2b4a05c7553727--

--===============2111028946989261163==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

------------------------

[email-masked]

--===============2111028946989261163==--

---

From: Jim via Spridgets <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 17 Jul 2021 13:53:01 -0400

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--===============8702475182975034155==
 boundary="------------735D4921FF04FFA685A26F84"
Content-Language: en-US

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--------------735D4921FF04FFA685A26F84
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Thanks Brad ,Not threaded, Just purchased a major suspension kit from 
Moss and it contains 2 new pins, There is about 3/8 inch of threads at 
the top of new pins but they are for the retaining 5/16 nut.

On 7/17/2021 1:41 PM, Brad Fornal wrote:
> On Sat, Jul 17, 2021 at 12:22 PM Jim via Spridgets 
>
>     <http://www.team.net/donate.html>
>     Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/spridgets
>     <http://www.team.net/pipermail/spridgets>
>     http://autox.team.net/archive <http://autox.team.net/archive>
>
>     Unsubscribe/Manage:
>     <http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/spridgets/[email-masked]>
>
>
>
> -- 
> DON JULIO 1942
>
> http://tequilabrad.com/ <http://tequilabrad.com/>

--------------735D4921FF04FFA685A26F84
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

<html>
  <head>
    <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8">
  </head>
  <body>
    <p><br>
    </p>
    <p>Thanks Brad ,Not threaded, Just purchased a major suspension kit
      from Moss and it contains 2 new pins, There is about 3/8 inch of
      threads at the top of new pins but they are for the retaining 5/16
      nut.<br>
    </p>
    <div class="moz-cite-prefix">On 7/17/2021 1:41 PM, Brad Fornal
      wrote:<br>
    </div>
    <blockquote type="cite"
cite="mid:CABQj3r8o=OEQxmVxN12Xau4y2tnYh7P2fB8Y4SHrv=[email-masked]">
      <meta http-equiv="content-type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8">
      <div dir="ltr">I believe it is threaded in, if I recall the past
        discussions on this subject correctly. </div>
      <br>
      <div class="gmail_quote">
        <div dir="ltr" class="gmail_attr">On Sat, Jul 17, 2021 at 12:22
          PM Jim via Spridgets &lt;<a
            href="mailto:[email-masked]"
            moz-do-not-send="true">[email-masked]</a>&gt;
          wrote:<br>
        </div>
        <blockquote class="gmail_quote" style="margin:0px 0px 0px
          0.8ex;border-left:1px solid rgb(204,204,204);padding-left:1ex">Is
          there a trick to removing the pin from the lower part of the
          swivel I <br>
          backed off the 5/16 nut and put some heat on the pin, whacked
          with brass <br>
          hammer. Won't budge. Trying to separate fulcrum from control
          arm.<br>
          <br>
          Jim Fournier Huguenot NY<br>
          <br>
          <br>
          <br>
          <br>
          ------------------------<br>
          <br>
          <a href="mailto:[email-masked]" target="_blank"
            moz-do-not-send="true">[email-masked]</a><br>
          <br>
          Donate: <a href="http://www.team.net/donate.html"
            rel="noreferrer" target="_blank" moz-do-not-send="true">http://www.team.net/donate.html</a><br>
          Suggested annual donation: $12.75<br>
          <br>
          Archive: <a href="http://www.team.net/pipermail/spridgets"
            rel="noreferrer" target="_blank" moz-do-not-send="true">http://www.team.net/pipermail/spridgets</a> 
          <a href="http://autox.team.net/archive" rel="noreferrer"
            target="_blank" moz-do-not-send="true">http://autox.team.net/archive</a><br>
          <br>
          Unsubscribe/Manage: <a
href="http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/spridgets/[email-masked]"
            rel="noreferrer" target="_blank" moz-do-not-send="true">http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/spridgets/[email-masked]</a><br>
        </blockquote>
      </div>
      <br clear="all">
      <div><br>
      </div>
      -- <br>
      <div dir="ltr" class="gmail_signature">DON JULIO 1942<br>
        <br>
        <a href="http://tequilabrad.com/" target="_blank"
          moz-do-not-send="true">http://tequilabrad.com/</a></div>
    </blockquote>
  </body>
</html>

--------------735D4921FF04FFA685A26F84--

--===============8702475182975034155==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

------------------------

[email-masked]

--===============8702475182975034155==--