Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Nascar at Road America.

From: Ron Soave via Spridgets <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 4 Jul 2021 13:43:02 -0500

I wouldn’t know, as I am vintage racing my Spridget today :). All sessions completed(!!), feature race to go. 

Ron Soave

> On Jul 4, 2021, at 11:09 AM, Rick Fisk via Spridgets <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
> I Vintage race a Bugeye and love it.  I have another Bugeye that I have owned for 53 years and have owned a whole bunch of other Brit cars.  But I also enjoy watching Nascar and even have a few laps at California Speedway in an old Grand National car under my belt.
> 
> Today the Nascar Cup guys are running at Road America.  They just announced on the broadcast that the spectator count for today's race is the largest ever in the history of the track.  Largest ever!  :-)
> 
> Rick
> ------------------------
> 
> [email-masked]
> 
> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Suggested annual donation: $12.75
> 
> Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/spridgets  http://autox.team.net/archive
> 
> Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/spridgets/[email-masked]

------------------------

[email-masked]

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation: $12.75

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/spridgets  http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/spridgets/[email-masked]

---

From: Billy Zoom via Spridgets <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 4 Jul 2021 12:22:11 -0700

Doesn’t Road America have some of those treacherous right hand turns?
------------------------

[email-masked]

---

From: Rick Fisk via Spridgets <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 4 Jul 2021 15:43:24 -0400

8 right handers and 6 left handers.  At 4 miles in length it's not really a Sprite track.  I take a magazine to read on the front straight.

> On Jul 4, 2021, at 3:22 PM, Billy Zoom <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 

------------------------

[email-masked]

---

From: Greg Gowins via Spridgets <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 5 Jul 2021 14:29:34 +0000

--===============4902868453126205964==

--0000000000004b934705c66122cd
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

They also raced earlier in the year at the F1 Circuit of the Americas
track, where in addition to right hand turns, they also had to run in the
rain!  I didn=E2=80=99t realize those cars even had a wiper motor.

On Sun, Jul 4, 2021 at 2:22 PM Billy Zoom via Spridgets <
[email-masked]> wrote:

> Doesn=E2=80=99t Road America have some of those treacherous right hand tu=
rns?

--0000000000004b934705c66122cd
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div><br></div><div dir=3D"auto">They also raced earlier in the year at the=
 F1 Circuit of the Americas track, where in addition to right hand turns, t=
hey also had to run in the rain!=C2=A0 I didn=E2=80=99t realize those cars =
even had a wiper motor.=C2=A0</div><div dir=3D"auto"><br><div class=3D"gmai=
l_quote" dir=3D"auto"><div dir=3D"ltr" class=3D"gmail_attr">On Sun, Jul 4, =
2021 at 2:22 PM Billy Zoom via Spridgets &lt;<a href=3D"mailto:spridgets@au=
tox.team.net">[email-masked]</a>&gt; wrote:<br></div><blockquote =
class=3D"gmail_quote" style=3D"margin:0px 0px 0px 0.8ex;border-left-width:1=
px;border-left-style:solid;padding-left:1ex;border-left-color:rgb(204,204,2=
04)" dir=3D"auto">Doesn=E2=80=99t Road America have some of those treachero=
us right hand turns?<br>
</blockquote></div></div>

--0000000000004b934705c66122cd--

--===============4902868453126205964==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

------------------------

[email-masked]

--===============4902868453126205964==--