Subject: [Spridgets] Dry ice media blasting

From: Greg Gowins via Spridgets <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2021 19:34:05 +0000

--===============7026634000463100808==

--00000000000085fbc905c7cf7c5e

Hey folks,

Hadn't heard about this method before.  They show using dry ice as a media
for cleaning an old Land Rover engine.  Too bad the setup costs so much.

https://youtu.be/RXR3a2WSgrM

Greg Gowins
'69 Sprite
Driftwood, TX

--00000000000085fbc905c7cf7c5e
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">Hey folks,<div><br></div><div>Hadn&#39;t heard about this =
method before.=C2=A0 They show using dry ice as a media for cleaning an old=
 Land Rover engine.=C2=A0 Too bad the setup costs so much.</div><div><br></=
div><div><a href=3D"https://youtu.be/RXR3a2WSgrM">https://youtu.be/RXR3a2WS=
grM</a><br></div><div><br></div><div>Greg Gowins</div><div>&#39;69 Sprite</=
div><div>Driftwood, TX</div></div>

--00000000000085fbc905c7cf7c5e--

--===============7026634000463100808==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

------------------------

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/spridgets  http://autox.team.net/archive

--===============7026634000463100808==--