Subject: [Spridgets] Dremel +list test

From: Weslake1330 via Spridgets <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 3 Mar 2019 10:08:35 +0000

--===============8555178523821035977==

--0000000000008f9d5405832dd3d4

Hi this is test message with real content.  I'd never heard of Dremel until
I was on the list.  Back in 2014 I bought one and I used it a lot of all
kinds of Spridgetly activity.  It's still on the original brushes but is
now dead, almost.  I'm guessing a bearing has seized because it will squeek
a bit and then stop.  Dremel UK have told me it's beyond economic repair
but will give me 30% discount on the price of replacement (which works out
cheaper than I can get it from Amazon).

End of test message.

--0000000000008f9d5405832dd3d4
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">Hi this is test message with real content.=C2=A0 I&#39;d n=
ever heard of Dremel until I was on the list.=C2=A0 Back in 2014 I bought o=
ne and I used it a lot of all kinds of Spridgetly activity.=C2=A0 It&#39;s =
still on the original brushes but is now dead, almost.=C2=A0 I&#39;m guessi=
ng a bearing has seized because it will squeek a bit and then stop.=C2=A0 D=
remel UK have told me it&#39;s beyond economic repair but will give me 30% =
discount on the price of replacement (which works out cheaper than I can ge=
t it from Amazon).<div><br></div><div>End of test message.</div></div>

--0000000000008f9d5405832dd3d4--

--===============8555178523821035977==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

------------------------

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/spridgets  http://autox.team.net/archive

--===============8555178523821035977==--