Subject: [Spridgets] Pinky 62 Sprite winter updates : )

From: Linda Grunthaner via Spridgets <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 16 Mar 2019 14:45:35 -0400

--===============2397161696491550336==

--000000000000453c7705843a9032

Hi Spridgeteer's
I am happy to report that my new Interstate battery and new battery tender
has made my little Sprite happy all winter. Although I'm still going nuts
trying to get the stupid rubber seal into the slot of my wind-screens and
If I can't get them on during the hottest day this summer I will have to
track down a shop that will do it for me. Or even more scary buy repros. It
is so difficult to get the seal into the slot I only try once a week then
try to ignore them.
Safety Fast,
Linda
62 California Sprite "Pinky"

-- 
"Pay if forward" in honor of Frank Clarici III, Spritenut

--000000000000453c7705843a9032
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">Hi Spridgeteer&#39;s=C2=A0<div>I am happy to report that m=
y new Interstate battery and new battery tender has made my little Sprite h=
appy all winter. Although I&#39;m still going nuts trying to get the stupid=
 rubber seal into the slot of my wind-screens and If I can&#39;t get them o=
n during the hottest day this summer I will have to track down a shop that =
will do it for me. Or even more scary buy repros. It is so difficult to get=
 the seal into the slot I only try once a week then try to ignore them.</di=
v><div>Safety Fast,</div><div>Linda</div><div>62 California Sprite &quot;Pi=
nky&quot;<br clear=3D"all"><div><br></div>-- <br><div dir=3D"ltr" class=3D"=
gmail_signature" data-smartmail=3D"gmail_signature"><div dir=3D"ltr"><span =
style=3D"font-size:small">&quot;Pay if forward&quot; in honor of Frank Clar=
ici III, Spritenut</span><br></div></div></div></div>

--000000000000453c7705843a9032--

--===============2397161696491550336==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

------------------------

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/spridgets  http://autox.team.net/archive

--===============2397161696491550336==--

---

From: crusaderchuck55--- via Spridgets <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 16 Mar 2019 18:24:22 -0400

--===============9001820755447015752==
	boundary="--_com.lge.email_3506798359757240"

----_com.lge.email_3506798359757240
   charset=utf-8
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

Did mine while watching the TV in my living room.No top secret anything....just teasing them in over time.   ChuckSent from my LG Mobile------ Original message------From: Linda Grunthaner via SpridgetsDate: Sat, Mar 16, 2019 6:12 PMTo: Spridget list;Cc: Subject:[Spridgets] Pinky 62 Sprite winter updates : )Hi Spridgeteer's I am happy to report that my new Interstate battery and new battery tender has made my little Sprite happy all winter. Although I'm still going nuts trying to get the stupid rubber seal into the slot of my wind-screens and If I can't get them on during the hottest day this summer I will have to track down a shop that will do it for me. Or even more scary buy repros. It is so difficult to get the seal into the slot I only try once a week then try to ignore them.Safety Fast,Linda62 California Sprite "Pinky"-- "Pay if forward" in honor of Frank Clarici III, Spritenut

----_com.lge.email_3506798359757240
   charset=utf-8
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

<html><head>

</head>
<body>
    <div style="font-size: 10pt;"><div dir="auto">Did mine while watching the TV in my living room.</div><div dir="auto">No top secret anything....just teasing them in over time.&nbsp; &nbsp;</div><div dir="auto">Chuck</div><div dir="auto"><br></div><div><div dir="auto" style="font-size:9pt;"><i>Sent from my LG Mobile</i></div></div></div><div style="font-size: 10pt;"><div id="LGEmailHeader" dir="auto"><div dir="auto"><br></div><div dir="auto">------ Original message------</div><div dir="auto"><b>From: </b>Linda Grunthaner via Spridgets<[email-masked]></[email-masked]></div><div dir="auto"><b>Date: </b>Sat, Mar 16, 2019 6:12 PM</div><div dir="auto"><b>To: </b>Spridget list;</div><div dir="auto"><b>Cc: </b></div><div dir="auto"><b>Subject:</b>[Spridgets] Pinky 62 Sprite winter updates : )</div><div dir="auto"><br></div></div><div dir="ltr">Hi Spridgeteer's&nbsp;<div>I am happy to report that my new Interstate battery and new battery tender has made my little Sprite happy all winter. Although I'm still going nuts trying to get the stupid rubber seal into the slot of my wind-screens and If I can't get them on during the hottest day this summer I will have to track down a shop that will do it for me. Or even more scary buy repros. It is so difficult to get the seal into the slot I only try once a week then try to ignore them.</div><div>Safety Fast,</div><div>Linda</div><div>62 California Sprite "Pinky"<br clear="all"><div><br></div>-- <br><div dir="ltr" class="gmail_signature" data-smartmail="gmail_signature"><div dir="ltr"><span style="font-size:small">"Pay if forward" in honor of Frank Clarici III, Spritenut</span><br></div></div></div></div>
</div>

</body></html>
----_com.lge.email_3506798359757240--

--===============9001820755447015752==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

------------------------

[email-masked]

--===============9001820755447015752==--