Subject: [Spridgets] Mark B's Contact information

From: Michael Graziano via Spridgets <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 30 Mar 2019 08:35:55 -0500

--===============6132823067243770562==

--0000000000009252ed05854fdeda

Can one of you guys reach out to Mark and let him know that his Facebook
account has been compromised?  Some guy from his account has been trying to
get me to apply to this Federal grant program since 1:30AM.

--0000000000009252ed05854fdeda
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"auto">Can one of you guys reach out to Mark and let him know th=
at his Facebook account has been compromised?=C2=A0 Some guy from his accou=
nt has been trying to get me to apply to this Federal grant program since 1=
:30AM.</div>

--0000000000009252ed05854fdeda--

--===============6132823067243770562==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

------------------------

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/spridgets  http://autox.team.net/archive

--===============6132823067243770562==--

---

From: Mark J Bradakis via Spridgets <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 30 Mar 2019 16:57:27 -0600

On 3/30/19 7:35 AM, Michael Graziano via Spridgets wrote:
> Can one of you guys reach out to Mark and let him know that his 
> Facebook account has been compromised?  Some guy from his account has 
> been trying to get me to apply to this Federal grant program since 1:30AM.

I believe Facebook has removed the bogus entry.

mjb.

------------------------

[email-masked]

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation: $12.75

Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/spridgets/[email-masked]