Subject: [Spits] The return of Killer?

From: Mark Bradakis <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2025 18:58:03 -0600

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--------------0MlKYG5e2EMVjQHEoXkIt0Xe
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

As some of you may know, I got rid of the Killer Spit a while ago, due 
to declining health issues.  That, and I bought another British convertible.

A fellow in the Salt Lake area bought the car, plans to get it on the 
road.  Going to take some effort, don't think it will be ready for the 
Alpine Loop this Saturday, but maybe next year.  We shall see.

mjb.

ps:  Farewell, old friend!  We shall meet again someday!

pps:  I did not sell the car for $80,000 like a recent Bring a Trailer 
auction.  Not even close.

--------------0MlKYG5e2EMVjQHEoXkIt0Xe
Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="20250812_120159.jpg"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--------------0MlKYG5e2EMVjQHEoXkIt0Xe
Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="20250812_115029.jpg"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--------------0MlKYG5e2EMVjQHEoXkIt0Xe
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--------------0MlKYG5e2EMVjQHEoXkIt0Xe--