Subject: [Spits] Gathering

From: David LaChance <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 10 Sep 2016 14:33:07 +0000

--===============2599818256720747870==
Content-Language: en-US
	boundary="_002_BN6PR06MB24975EEE27121910EF15B4B4C0FD0BN6PR06MB2497namp_"

--_002_BN6PR06MB24975EEE27121910EF15B4B4C0FD0BN6PR06MB2497namp_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

The Connecticut Triumph Register will be hosting its 36 th annual Gathering=
 of British Motorcars at Wickham Park in Manchester, Connecticut on Sunday,=
 September 11 th.=

--_002_BN6PR06MB24975EEE27121910EF15B4B4C0FD0BN6PR06MB2497namp_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--_002_BN6PR06MB24975EEE27121910EF15B4B4C0FD0BN6PR06MB2497namp_--

--===============2599818256720747870==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============2599818256720747870==--