Subject: [Spits] Different (less stressfull?) route to Triumphest...

From: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 9 Aug 2016 21:25:50 -0400

On our way to Triumhest this year we are thinking of taking the highway 1
from Dana point to Ventura on the coast of LA, rather than the traditional
405-101 freeway.
The Idea is to have a more scenic route, with maybe less traffic/stress
that the freeway typically offers.  We would probably hit the 1 at around
10-11:00 on Friday.  Has anybody taken this route, and am I fooling myself
into thinking that it would be less traffic and stress?
I don't mind lights and slower traffic that is at least moving - 
Sorry, but I just really HATE going through LA.  At any time of day and
anymore it seems as though it clogs up no matter what time of day you go
but I noticed that the 1 goes right through LAX.  That can’t be good
either---
Thoughts, comments from those that have been there done that?

Barry and Rosanne

--------------------------------------------------------------------
mail2web.com ? Enhanced email for the mobile individual based on Microsoft?
Exchange - https://link.mail2web.com/Personal/EnhancedEmail

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
utox.team.net