Subject: [Spits] This stuff has to go

From: "Bill Gingerich" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2016 12:47:35 -0600

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

--===============1691286405890115392==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_002F_01D1786F.87177720"
Content-Language: en-us

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_002F_01D1786F.87177720
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

With warmer weather within sight, I'm getting serious about cleaning out
most of the parts I've collected over the years.  I've reached the
conclusion that I'm never going to restore more cars, and I need to
eliminate the cost of my storage unit.  Below is a list of some of the
bigger stuff.  I have pictures of some, but not all.  Everything is located
about an hour south of Minneapolis MN.  Yes, shipping could be expensive.
If no one wants them in the next month, I'll be scrapping them out.  I
really hate to toss usable parts, so make me an offer I can't refuse.  I
also have many smaller parts, but don't have a list yet.  I'll post other
items as I find them.  In the mean time, just ask, and I'll go digging.  

.         GT6 passenger side door, complete & clean.

.         GT6 MkIII door glass - pair

.         Spitfire MkIV/1500 door glass - pair

.         GT6 steering rack.

.         Spitfire steering rack.

.         Several clean Spitfire doors w/glass, no interior panels. Both
sides available.

.         High back reclining seat frames w/tracks - 1 pair, plus 1 odd seat
- not sure which side.

.         Pair of NOS MkIV/1500 door skins.

.         MkIv/1500 front bumpers.  Slightly bent or dinged up, but usable
on a driver. 4 available.

.         GT6 shock towers - pair.

.         Bolt in roll bar - never used that I know of.

.         4 into 1 headers - 2 available.  

.         3 rail non OD gearbox. I was told it had a bad reverse gear.
Other condition unknown.

.         Steel MkIV/1500 hard top.  Needs some sheet metal work, as the DPO
ran into it and bent the upper window area.  Side windows intact, no
headliner, replacement rear window included.

.         Various MkIV/1500 steel wheels.

.         GT6 MkIII rear hatch w/glass - 3 available.

.         1971 Spitfire engine, complete less 1 rocker arm.  Internal
condition unknown.

.         TR7 Steel wheels - set of 4.  These will fit on the Spit or GT6
with slight modification.  These are steel, NOT alloy.

.         TR7 4 speed gearbox, complete less bell housing.  

BillG

------=_NextPart_000_002F_01D1786F.87177720
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><meta =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii"><meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 12 =
(filtered medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:blue;
	text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:purple;
	text-decoration:underline;}
p.MsoNoSpacing, li.MsoNoSpacing, div.MsoNoSpacing
	{mso-style-priority:1;
	margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";}
span.EmailStyle17
	{mso-style-type:personal-compose;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";
	color:windowtext;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
/* List Definitions */
@list l0
	{mso-list-id:187717749;
	mso-list-type:hybrid;
	mso-list-template-ids:-1502330712 67698689 67698691 67698693 67698689 =
67698691 67698693 67698689 67698691 67698693;}
@list l0:level1
	{mso-level-number-format:bullet;
	mso-level-text:\F0B7;
	mso-level-tab-stop:none;
	mso-level-number-position:left;
	text-indent:-.25in;
	font-family:Symbol;}
@list l0:level2
	{mso-level-tab-stop:1.0in;
	mso-level-number-position:left;
	text-indent:-.25in;}
@list l0:level3
	{mso-level-tab-stop:1.5in;
	mso-level-number-position:left;
	text-indent:-.25in;}
@list l0:level4
	{mso-level-tab-stop:2.0in;
	mso-level-number-position:left;
	text-indent:-.25in;}
@list l0:level5
	{mso-level-tab-stop:2.5in;
	mso-level-number-position:left;
	text-indent:-.25in;}
@list l0:level6
	{mso-level-tab-stop:3.0in;
	mso-level-number-position:left;
	text-indent:-.25in;}
@list l0:level7
	{mso-level-tab-stop:3.5in;
	mso-level-number-position:left;
	text-indent:-.25in;}
@list l0:level8
	{mso-level-tab-stop:4.0in;
	mso-level-number-position:left;
	text-indent:-.25in;}
@list l0:level9
	{mso-level-tab-stop:4.5in;
	mso-level-number-position:left;
	text-indent:-.25in;}
ol
	{margin-bottom:0in;}
ul
	{margin-bottom:0in;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-US link=3Dblue =
vlink=3Dpurple><div class=3DWordSection1><p class=3DMsoNoSpacing>With =
warmer weather within sight, I&#8217;m getting serious about cleaning =
out most of the parts I&#8217;ve collected over the years.&nbsp; =
I&#8217;ve reached the conclusion that I&#8217;m never going to restore =
more cars, and I need to eliminate the cost of my storage unit.&nbsp; =
Below is a list of some of the bigger stuff.&nbsp; I have pictures of =
some, but not all.&nbsp; Everything is located about an hour south of =
Minneapolis MN.&nbsp; Yes, shipping could be expensive.&nbsp; If no one =
wants them in the next month, I&#8217;ll be scrapping them out.&nbsp; I =
really hate to toss usable parts, so make me an offer I can&#8217;t =
refuse.&nbsp; I also have many smaller parts, but don&#8217;t have a =
list yet.&nbsp; I&#8217;ll post other items as I find them.&nbsp; In the =
mean time, just ask, and I&#8217;ll go digging.&nbsp; <o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNoSpacing =
style=3D'margin-left:.5in;text-indent:-.25in;mso-list:l0 level1 =
lfo1'><![if !supportLists]><span style=3D'font-family:Symbol'><span =
style=3D'mso-list:Ignore'>&middot;<span style=3D'font:7.0pt "Times New =
Roman"'>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; =
</span></span></span><![endif]>GT6 passenger side door, complete &amp; =
clean.<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNoSpacing =
style=3D'margin-left:.5in;text-indent:-.25in;mso-list:l0 level1 =
lfo1'><![if !supportLists]><span style=3D'font-family:Symbol'><span =
style=3D'mso-list:Ignore'>&middot;<span style=3D'font:7.0pt "Times New =
Roman"'>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; =
</span></span></span><![endif]>GT6 MkIII door glass &#8211; =
pair<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNoSpacing =
style=3D'margin-left:.5in;text-indent:-.25in;mso-list:l0 level1 =
lfo1'><![if !supportLists]><span style=3D'font-family:Symbol'><span =
style=3D'mso-list:Ignore'>&middot;<span style=3D'font:7.0pt "Times New =
Roman"'>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; =
</span></span></span><![endif]>Spitfire MkIV/1500 door glass &#8211; =
pair<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNoSpacing =
style=3D'margin-left:.5in;text-indent:-.25in;mso-list:l0 level1 =
lfo1'><![if !supportLists]><span style=3D'font-family:Symbol'><span =
style=3D'mso-list:Ignore'>&middot;<span style=3D'font:7.0pt "Times New =
Roman"'>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; =
</span></span></span><![endif]>GT6 steering rack.<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNoSpacing =
style=3D'margin-left:.5in;text-indent:-.25in;mso-list:l0 level1 =
lfo1'><![if !supportLists]><span style=3D'font-family:Symbol'><span =
style=3D'mso-list:Ignore'>&middot;<span style=3D'font:7.0pt "Times New =
Roman"'>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; =
</span></span></span><![endif]>Spitfire steering rack.<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNoSpacing =
style=3D'margin-left:.5in;text-indent:-.25in;mso-list:l0 level1 =
lfo1'><![if !supportLists]><span style=3D'font-family:Symbol'><span =
style=3D'mso-list:Ignore'>&middot;<span style=3D'font:7.0pt "Times New =
Roman"'>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; =
</span></span></span><![endif]>Several clean Spitfire doors w/glass, no =
interior panels. Both sides available.<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNoSpacing =
style=3D'margin-left:.5in;text-indent:-.25in;mso-list:l0 level1 =
lfo1'><![if !supportLists]><span style=3D'font-family:Symbol'><span =
style=3D'mso-list:Ignore'>&middot;<span style=3D'font:7.0pt "Times New =
Roman"'>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; =
</span></span></span><![endif]>High back reclining seat frames w/tracks =
&#8211; 1 pair, plus 1 odd seat &#8211; not sure which =
side.<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNoSpacing =
style=3D'margin-left:.5in;text-indent:-.25in;mso-list:l0 level1 =
lfo1'><![if !supportLists]><span style=3D'font-family:Symbol'><span =
style=3D'mso-list:Ignore'>&middot;<span style=3D'font:7.0pt "Times New =
Roman"'>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; =
</span></span></span><![endif]>Pair of NOS MkIV/1500 door =
skins.<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNoSpacing =
style=3D'margin-left:.5in;text-indent:-.25in;mso-list:l0 level1 =
lfo1'><![if !supportLists]><span style=3D'font-family:Symbol'><span =
style=3D'mso-list:Ignore'>&middot;<span style=3D'font:7.0pt "Times New =
Roman"'>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; =
</span></span></span><![endif]>MkIv/1500 front bumpers.&nbsp; Slightly =
bent or dinged up, but usable on a driver. 4 available.<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNoSpacing =
style=3D'margin-left:.5in;text-indent:-.25in;mso-list:l0 level1 =
lfo1'><![if !supportLists]><span style=3D'font-family:Symbol'><span =
style=3D'mso-list:Ignore'>&middot;<span style=3D'font:7.0pt "Times New =
Roman"'>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; =
</span></span></span><![endif]>GT6 shock towers &#8211; =
pair.<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNoSpacing =
style=3D'margin-left:.5in;text-indent:-.25in;mso-list:l0 level1 =
lfo1'><![if !supportLists]><span style=3D'font-family:Symbol'><span =
style=3D'mso-list:Ignore'>&middot;<span style=3D'font:7.0pt "Times New =
Roman"'>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; =
</span></span></span><![endif]>Bolt in roll bar &#8211; never used that =
I know of.<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNoSpacing =
style=3D'margin-left:.5in;text-indent:-.25in;mso-list:l0 level1 =
lfo1'><![if !supportLists]><span style=3D'font-family:Symbol'><span =
style=3D'mso-list:Ignore'>&middot;<span style=3D'font:7.0pt "Times New =
Roman"'>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; =
</span></span></span><![endif]>4 into 1 headers &#8211; 2 =
available.&nbsp; <o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNoSpacing =
style=3D'margin-left:.5in;text-indent:-.25in;mso-list:l0 level1 =
lfo1'><![if !supportLists]><span style=3D'font-family:Symbol'><span =
style=3D'mso-list:Ignore'>&middot;<span style=3D'font:7.0pt "Times New =
Roman"'>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; =
</span></span></span><![endif]>3 rail non OD gearbox. I was told it had =
a bad reverse gear.&nbsp; Other condition unknown.<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNoSpacing =
style=3D'margin-left:.5in;text-indent:-.25in;mso-list:l0 level1 =
lfo1'><![if !supportLists]><span style=3D'font-family:Symbol'><span =
style=3D'mso-list:Ignore'>&middot;<span style=3D'font:7.0pt "Times New =
Roman"'>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; =
</span></span></span><![endif]>Steel MkIV/1500 hard top.&nbsp; Needs =
some sheet metal work, as the DPO ran into it and bent the upper window =
area.&nbsp; Side windows intact, no headliner, replacement rear window =
included.<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNoSpacing =
style=3D'margin-left:.5in;text-indent:-.25in;mso-list:l0 level1 =
lfo1'><![if !supportLists]><span style=3D'font-family:Symbol'><span =
style=3D'mso-list:Ignore'>&middot;<span style=3D'font:7.0pt "Times New =
Roman"'>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; =
</span></span></span><![endif]>Various MkIV/1500 steel =
wheels.<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNoSpacing =
style=3D'margin-left:.5in;text-indent:-.25in;mso-list:l0 level1 =
lfo1'><![if !supportLists]><span style=3D'font-family:Symbol'><span =
style=3D'mso-list:Ignore'>&middot;<span style=3D'font:7.0pt "Times New =
Roman"'>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; =
</span></span></span><![endif]>GT6 MkIII rear hatch w/glass &#8211; 3 =
available.<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNoSpacing =
style=3D'margin-left:.5in;text-indent:-.25in;mso-list:l0 level1 =
lfo1'><![if !supportLists]><span style=3D'font-family:Symbol'><span =
style=3D'mso-list:Ignore'>&middot;<span style=3D'font:7.0pt "Times New =
Roman"'>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; =
</span></span></span><![endif]>1971 Spitfire engine, complete less 1 =
rocker arm.&nbsp; Internal condition unknown.<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNoSpacing =
style=3D'margin-left:.5in;text-indent:-.25in;mso-list:l0 level1 =
lfo1'><![if !supportLists]><span style=3D'font-family:Symbol'><span =
style=3D'mso-list:Ignore'>&middot;<span style=3D'font:7.0pt "Times New =
Roman"'>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; =
</span></span></span><![endif]>TR7 Steel wheels &#8211; set of 4.&nbsp; =
These will fit on the Spit or GT6 with slight modification.&nbsp; These =
are steel, NOT alloy.<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNoSpacing =
style=3D'margin-left:.5in;text-indent:-.25in;mso-list:l0 level1 =
lfo1'><![if !supportLists]><span style=3D'font-family:Symbol'><span =
style=3D'mso-list:Ignore'>&middot;<span style=3D'font:7.0pt "Times New =
Roman"'>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; =
</span></span></span><![endif]>TR7 4 speed gearbox, complete less bell =
housing.&nbsp; <o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>BillG<o:p></o:p></p></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_002F_01D1786F.87177720--

--===============1691286405890115392==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============1691286405890115392==--