Subject: [Spits] A Spitfire mention

From: Doug Braun <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 27 Sep 2015 20:45:16 -0400

www.foxnews.com/leisure/2015/09/20/credit-card-classics-five-great-collectors-for-under-5000/

Doug
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: "Bill Gingerich" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 27 Sep 2015 20:38:45 -0500

Fun stuff to see.  Of course we've always known they were great cars that
have been under appreciated.  Thanks for sharing the link.
BillG
'74 Spitfire

-----Original Message-----
From: Spitfires [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Doug
Braun
Sent: Sunday, September 27, 2015 19:45
To: Spitfire Group
Subject: [Spits] A Spitfire mention

www.foxnews.com/leisure/2015/09/20/credit-card-classics-five-great-collector
s-for-under-5000/

Doug

[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/spitfires/[email-masked]
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]