Subject: [Spits] Thinning the surplus

From: "Bill Gingerich" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 8 Jun 2013 18:09:58 -0500

With my storage going away in the next few months, I'm looking to unload
some (most?) of the spares I've collected over the last 14 years.  I'm
currently compiling the list, and will let you know when it's ready.  In the
meantime, I have 3 things that will go to the scrap yard if no one is
interested.  The first 2 are from a crashed '71 GT6 I parted a few years
ago.  The left side of the bonnet was flattened when the PO ran into a
concrete barrier.  The rest was fine.  So I grabbed my recip saw, and cut
the entire right section off.  Fender, wheel well, headlight, and trim are
in one piece.  Very little rust, and not bent that I can see.  From that
same car I salvaged the  bump with the idea of being able to graft it into a
Spit bonnet if I ever needed to.  

I also have the bonnet off a '74 Spit.  Both fenders are trash, as are the
headlight brackets underneath.  But the center section is in decent shape.
No dings on the nose.  If you needed to I think you could replace the rusted
bits and have a good bonnet.  Pictures available if anyone is interested. 

All of these are free for pickup or for the shipping.  Yes, I know that
could be a chunk of change.  Everything is located just north of Mankato MN.
Let me know if you're interested.

Bill
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive