Subject: Re: [Spits] Incandescent to LED Conversion

From: "Daniel Parrott" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2013 08:57:12 -0400

Thanks.  They had the bayonet style base, but not the screw-type base.  I
found an LED replacement for the screw-type base from Interlight at
www.interlight.biz, part number 12ms LED White.  They come in all colors

-----Original Message-----
From: Quirk [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Sunday, June 16, 2013 11:53 AM
To: 'Daniel Parrott'
Subject: RE: [Spits] Incandescent to LED Conversion

Hi Daniel,
Sorry for the late reply but I was cleaning up my email when I came across
your request.  Check this site out of direct replacements by incandescent
bulb number:

 http://www.superbrightleds.com/

regards,
Larry Qu.

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked]
[mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Daniel Parrott
Sent: Thursday, April 18, 2013 1:01 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [Spits] Incandescent to LED Conversion

I'm looking to perform an conversion from incandescent to led lamps for my
instrument and dash of my Spit-Six Project car.  I researched the Triumph
archives and found a reference to http://www.ledtronics.com/.

Which exactly are the bulb numbers for the screw based bulb (.36" dia. base,
.44" bulb dia. & .93" length) marked as 12V 2.2 watts.

Same for a bayonet-based blub (.36" dia. base, .44" bulb dia. & .93"
length), also 12V and 2.2 watts

Same for a bayonet-based blub (.27" dia. base, .257" bulb dia. & .77"
length), also 12V and 2.2 watts

Which LED's would be the best replacement?  Any help would be appreciated.

Dan Parrott

Savannah, Georgia

1980 Triumph Spitfire "PJ", AKA "Rat"

1973/1978 Spit Six "Joseph"

1957 Chevy Belair "Mayflower"
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/spitfires/[email-masked]
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive