Subject: [Spits] John Clancy Spitfire "Code Name:BOMB" video

From: Ted Schumacher <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 02 May 2013 14:32:09 -0400

Our friend, John Clancy, is a UK based videographer who has produced 
several excellent videos featuring Triumphs. From Stag to Spitfire, TR2 
to TR8, John has produced many high quality videos.We have been selling 
these since 2011.  We have the Spitfire video, "Code Name: BOMB" in 
stock.  This is a 2 disc set. I can bring these to Import Carlisle or 
ship. Price is $30 picked up at Carlisle or $33 shipped.  Please order 
as soon as possible so we have some idea of how many to bring.  Thank 
you for your time. Ted

-- 
Ted Schumacher
[email-masked]
http://www.tsimportedautomotive.com
108 S. Jefferson St.
Pandora, Ohio, USA 45877
Fax: 419.384.3272 (24 Hrs.)
Phone: 800.543.6648 (US & Canada)
Tech/ Gen. Information/ Worldwide: 419.384.3022
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive