Subject: [Spits] FW: [CTR] 1976 Spitfire Project car.... must go.. deal of the century

From: "Alex&Janet Thomson" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 May 2013 16:50:29 -0400

>From a member of Connecticut Triumph Register. Please respond directly to
Bob Bailey if interested.

Alex Thomson

From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf
Of Bailey, Bob
Sent: Tuesday, May 21, 2013 3:36 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [CTR] 1976 Spitfire Project car.... must go.. deal of the century

Hello everyone.

Unfortunately, I have no time to work on this and it must go. I will
entertain any offers (any) including trade for ?????

Pictures available if there is any interest.

1976 Triumph Spitfire.

80- 85% complete.

Body was removed from frame during re-build.

Engine starts, needs fine tuning. Good oil pressure. Good compression

Car will drive in forward and reverse, but I have not had it on the road yet
for a true test drive

*	Overdrive transmission rebuilt. (Dave Pettigrew)
*	Rear end rebuilt. (Dave Pettigrew)
*	New wiring harness from Rimmer Bros
*	New windshield (on car)
*	New plastic Dash overlay (on car)
*	New walnut 3 piece dash (in place)
*	New dual exhaust (installed)
*	All new bushings, ball joints & front end stuff. (installed)
*	New shocks front and rear (installed)
*	4 new tires on car. 
*	Seats are not in the best shape. Seat frames and rails are good (not
on car)
*	Original carpet is OK.
*	Car has a roll bar W/Padding. (installed)
*	Header (came on engine)

Lot's of small extras, air filters, some relay's, OD Switch and shifter Cap.
OD wiring harness, speedo cable

Luggage rack (used, but decent) other stuff, too much to detail

Other extras, not on vehicle yet. Will elaborate if there is an interest.

Car can be seen in West Haven, CT.  

Day time: 203-985-3411 (7A-4P)

Evenings after 6 and weekends 203-932-5030

Thanks

Bob

Bob Bailey

Project Specialist| Service Delivery

EarthLink Business 

O: 203-985-3411 M-F 7am-4pm          

F: 203-234-6150 

528 Washington Ave North Haven, CT| 06516

__._,_.___

<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CTRIUMPH/post;_ylc=X3oDMTJvcGo5cWhsBF9TAzk3Mz
U5NzE0BGdycElkAzMxNDQ5MARncnBzcElkAzE3MDUwNjQ4MjUEbXNnSWQDMjY2NwRzZWMDZnRyBH
NsawNycGx5BHN0aW1lAzEzNjkxNjQ4ODU-?act=reply&messageNum=2667> Reply via web
post 

%20car%2E%2E%2E%2E%20must%20go%2E%2E%20deal%20of%20the%20century> Reply to
sender 

0car%2E%2E%2E%2E%20must%20go%2E%2E%20deal%20of%20the%20century> Reply to
group 

<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CTRIUMPH/post;_ylc=X3oDMTJkaGg5c3FnBF9TAzk3Mz
U5NzE0BGdycElkAzMxNDQ5MARncnBzcElkAzE3MDUwNjQ4MjUEc2VjA2Z0cgRzbGsDbnRwYwRzdG
ltZQMxMzY5MTY0ODg1> Start a New Topic 

<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CTRIUMPH/message/2667;_ylc=X3oDMTMzY25xamRlBF
9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzMxNDQ5MARncnBzcElkAzE3MDUwNjQ4MjUEbXNnSWQDMjY2NwRzZW
MDZnRyBHNsawN2dHBjBHN0aW1lAzEzNjkxNjQ4ODUEdHBjSWQDMjY2Nw--> Messages in this
topic (1) 

Recent Activity: 

<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CTRIUMPH;_ylc=X3oDMTJkcmhoanBtBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE
0BGdycElkAzMxNDQ5MARncnBzcElkAzE3MDUwNjQ4MjUEc2VjA3Z0bARzbGsDdmdocARzdGltZQM
xMzY5MTY0ODg1> Visit Your Group 

    For latest CTR info visit the CTR WEBPAGE click here:
                  http://www.CTRIUMPH.com

    Shortcut to CTR eGroup Home Page click here:
                  http://www.yahoogroups.com/community/CTRIUMPH

    To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
                  [email-masked]

                  Continue the Legend........... 

<http://groups.yahoo.com/;_ylc=X3oDMTJjOXV1ZWRxBF9TAzk3NDc2NTkwBGdycElkAzMxN
DQ5MARncnBzcElkAzE3MDUwNjQ4MjUEc2VjA2Z0cgRzbGsDZ2ZwBHN0aW1lAzEzNjkxNjQ4ODU->
Yahoo! Groups

Switch to:
mat:%20Traditional> Text-Only,
Daily Digest .
Unsubscribe .  <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> Terms of Use .
edesigned%20individual%20mail%20v1> Send us Feedback 

.

<http://geo.yahoo.com/serv?s=97359714/grpId=314490/grpspId=1705064825/msgId=
2667/stime=1369164885> 

__,_._,___
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive