Subject: [Spits] FW: [CTR] Looking to buy a Spitfire

From: "Alex&Janet Thomson" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2013 16:45:05 -0400

Spit List - Please respond directly to Gary Dabrowski at
[email-masked] if you know of a suitable candidate that is for sale.
My guess is that he would like to stay within New England or the
mid-Atlantic states. Thanks.

Alex Thomson

Connecticut Triumph Register

From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf
Of gdabrowski
Sent: Friday, April 12, 2013 9:49 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [CTR] Looking to buy a Spitfire

Looking for a solid later Spitfire to be a younger fella's first LBC.
My sons friend has been bitten by the LBC bug. The perfect car ought to be
solid and drivable, with a decent interior and and at lease ok paint, good
condition engine and trans, manageable or little rust. Small cosmetic and/or
mechanical projects having to do with maintenence ok. The lad will be using
this car to "learn" auto mechanics and all about the "charm" of owning a
classic British sports car. (Won't be his daily driver) Has to be located in
southern New England area (shopping access for him and his dad, and I).
Please reply here with your offerings to me and I'll forward them along. If
you have anything that looks close to this let me know. He is not looking
for a project car.

Gotta be a Spitfire: this guy has his heart set on one. A later car is
preferred.

__._,_.___

<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CTRIUMPH/post;_ylc=X3oDMTJvN2h2N2hqBF9TAzk3Mz
U5NzE0BGdycElkAzMxNDQ5MARncnBzcElkAzE3MDUwNjQ4MjUEbXNnSWQDMjYzMARzZWMDZnRyBH
NsawNycGx5BHN0aW1lAzEzNjU3NzQ1NDI-?act=reply&messageNum=2630> Reply via web
post 

re> Reply to sender 

itfire> Reply to group 

<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CTRIUMPH/post;_ylc=X3oDMTJkb2phYW1hBF9TAzk3Mz
U5NzE0BGdycElkAzMxNDQ5MARncnBzcElkAzE3MDUwNjQ4MjUEc2VjA2Z0cgRzbGsDbnRwYwRzdG
ltZQMxMzY1Nzc0NTQy> Start a New Topic 

<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CTRIUMPH/message/2630;_ylc=X3oDMTMzcGVhM25oBF
9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzMxNDQ5MARncnBzcElkAzE3MDUwNjQ4MjUEbXNnSWQDMjYzMARzZW
MDZnRyBHNsawN2dHBjBHN0aW1lAzEzNjU3NzQ1NDIEdHBjSWQDMjYzMA--> Messages in this
topic (1) 

Recent Activity: 

<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CTRIUMPH;_ylc=X3oDMTJkcTRqZjNzBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE
0BGdycElkAzMxNDQ5MARncnBzcElkAzE3MDUwNjQ4MjUEc2VjA3Z0bARzbGsDdmdocARzdGltZQM
xMzY1Nzc0NTQy> Visit Your Group 

    For latest CTR info visit the CTR WEBPAGE click here:
                  http://www.CTRIUMPH.com

    Shortcut to CTR eGroup Home Page click here:
                  http://www.yahoogroups.com/community/CTRIUMPH

    To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
                  [email-masked]

                  Continue the Legend........... 

MARKETPLACE

<http://csc.beap.bc.yahoo.com/yi?bv=1.0.0&bs=(13257f2s7(gid$bbd3d92e-a377-11
e2-9248-43d2bb4b48a3,st$1365774542219764,si$4452551,sp$1705064825,pv$1,v$2.0
))&t=J_3-D_3&al=(as$121vusapk,aid$JE4_VGKL4N8-,cr$-1,ct$25,at$H,eob$-1)> 

  _____  

<http://csc.beap.bc.yahoo.com/yi?bv=1.0.0&bs=(13257f2s7(gid$bbd3d92e-a377-11
e2-9248-43d2bb4b48a3,st$1365774542219764,si$4452551,sp$1705064825,pv$1,v$2.0
))&t=J_3-D_3&al=(as$1215mhkms,aid$VpE_VGKL4N8-,cr$-1,ct$25,at$H,eob$-1)> 

  _____  

<http://csc.beap.bc.yahoo.com/yi?bv=1.0.0&bs=(13257f2s7(gid$bbd3d92e-a377-11
e2-9248-43d2bb4b48a3,st$1365774542219764,si$4452551,sp$1705064825,pv$1,v$2.0
))&t=J_3-D_3&al=(as$121k4i71c,aid$iNQ_VGKL4N8-,cr$-1,ct$25,at$H,eob$-1)> 

<http://groups.yahoo.com/;_ylc=X3oDMTJjaWYwMGUwBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzMxN
DQ5MARncnBzcElkAzE3MDUwNjQ4MjUEc2VjA2Z0cgRzbGsDZ2ZwBHN0aW1lAzEzNjU3NzQ1NDI->
Yahoo! Groups

Switch to:
mat:%20Traditional> Text-Only,
Daily Digest .
Unsubscribe .  <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> Terms of Use .
edesigned%20individual%20mail%20v1> Send us Feedback 

.

<http://geo.yahoo.com/serv?s=97359714/grpId=314490/grpspId=1705064825/msgId=
2630/stime=1365774542/nc1=1/nc2=2/nc3=3> 

__,_._,___
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive