Subject: [Spits] FW: [CTR] 72 Sitfire windshield

From: "Alex&Janet Thomson" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2013 17:58:39 -0400

From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf
Of WILLIAM KAPLITA
Sent: Thursday, April 11, 2013 9:42 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [CTR] 72 Sitfire windshield

Is anyone interested in a 1972 Trumph Spitfire winshield frame with bit of
the base bellow the fram?

BIll

__._,_.___

<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CTRIUMPH/post;_ylc=X3oDMTJvMzg5Mjg4BF9TAzk3Mz
U5NzE0BGdycElkAzMxNDQ5MARncnBzcElkAzE3MDUwNjQ4MjUEbXNnSWQDMjYyOQRzZWMDZnRyBH
NsawNycGx5BHN0aW1lAzEzNjU3MzA5MzY-?act=reply&messageNum=2629> Reply via web
post 

to sender 

Reply to group 

<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CTRIUMPH/post;_ylc=X3oDMTJkZDc5b2tkBF9TAzk3Mz
U5NzE0BGdycElkAzMxNDQ5MARncnBzcElkAzE3MDUwNjQ4MjUEc2VjA2Z0cgRzbGsDbnRwYwRzdG
ltZQMxMzY1NzMwOTM2> Start a New Topic 

<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CTRIUMPH/message/2629;_ylc=X3oDMTMzZnAwOW8zBF
9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzMxNDQ5MARncnBzcElkAzE3MDUwNjQ4MjUEbXNnSWQDMjYyOQRzZW
MDZnRyBHNsawN2dHBjBHN0aW1lAzEzNjU3MzA5MzYEdHBjSWQDMjYyOQ--> Messages in this
topic (1) 

Recent Activity: 

<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CTRIUMPH;_ylc=X3oDMTJkOTY5ZWtqBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE
0BGdycElkAzMxNDQ5MARncnBzcElkAzE3MDUwNjQ4MjUEc2VjA3Z0bARzbGsDdmdocARzdGltZQM
xMzY1NzMwOTM2> Visit Your Group 

    For latest CTR info visit the CTR WEBPAGE click here:
                  http://www.CTRIUMPH.com

    Shortcut to CTR eGroup Home Page click here:
                  http://www.yahoogroups.com/community/CTRIUMPH

    To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
                  [email-masked]

                  Continue the Legend........... 

<http://groups.yahoo.com/;_ylc=X3oDMTJjanBnb3I4BF9TAzk3NDc2NTkwBGdycElkAzMxN
DQ5MARncnBzcElkAzE3MDUwNjQ4MjUEc2VjA2Z0cgRzbGsDZ2ZwBHN0aW1lAzEzNjU3MzA5MzY->
Yahoo! Groups

Switch to:
mat:%20Traditional> Text-Only,
Daily Digest .
Unsubscribe .  <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> Terms of Use .
edesigned%20individual%20mail%20v1> Send us Feedback 

.

<http://geo.yahoo.com/serv?s=97359714/grpId=314490/grpspId=1705064825/msgId=
2629/stime=1365730936> 

__,_._,___
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: "Alex&Janet Thomson" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2013 20:36:16 -0400

Listers - I am not exactly sure what Bill Kaplita has for sale here. Please
reply directly to him at [email-masked]  Thanks.

Alex Thomson

Connecticut Triumph Register

  

BIll

__._,_.___

to sender 

Reply to group 

Recent Activity: 

Switch to:

.

__,_._,___

[email-masked]