Subject: [Spits] cable-type accelerator pedal assembly for MkIV wanted

From: "Andrew S. Mace" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2012 16:40:21 -0500 (EST)

I have an acquaintance (local Triumph club member) who is looking for an
accelerator pedal assembly for a MkIV. This is the type that takes the cable,
original part number 156217 (or, later on, UKC1370). Anyone got one to spare?
If so, please respond to me (not the list) with price, etc. ... and thanks in
advance!

(Thing is, I stripped out a '72 earlier this year and specifically set this
part aside...so far aside that it has disappeared! :( )

--Andy Mace

*Mrs Irrelevant: Oh, is it a jet?
*Man: Well, no ... It's not so much of a jet, it's more your, er, Triumph
Herald engine with wings.
-- Cut-price Airlines Sketch, Monty Python's Flying Circus (22)

Triumph 10 / Herald / Sports 6 vehicle consultant, The Vintage Triumph
Register: http://www.vtr.org

Check out the North American Triumph Sports 6 (Vitesse 6) and Triumph Herald
Database: http://triumph-herald.us
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: Mark J Bradakis <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 07 Nov 2012 15:23:11 -0700

I've got a clapped out squaretail cluttering up the yard, there should 
be one on it.
Get back to you soon.

mjb.

[email-masked]

---

From: Mark J Bradakis <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 07 Nov 2012 16:18:29 -0700

The car has one, I'll pull it off tomorrow morning, can ship in the 
afternoon.

mjb.

[email-masked]