Subject: [Spits] Rear stub axles needed -

From: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 May 2012 18:45:18 -0400

I am working on something that requires the splined and bearing section,
but not the flanges from the stub axles for the rear of the Spitfire/GT6.
So what I am looking for is a pair of damaged stub axles for A Spitfire/GT6
Differential.  The splines, and bearing surfaces must be good, but the
flange can be in any shape, broken, bent ect since I'll be removing it
anyway.
If anybody has a pair (or even one) for a reasonable amount, lets talk!

--------------------------------------------------------------------
mail2web - Check your email from the web at
http://link.mail2web.com/mail2web
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $11.47
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/spitfires/[email-masked]