Subject: [Spits] HIF 44 SU Carb Manual?

From: "Daniel Parrott" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 9 May 2012 17:25:12 -0400

Does anyone have a recommendation for the installation, tuning and use of
the HIF 44 SU 1.75 inch Carburetor?  I need to set the air/fuel mixture,
idle, choke, etc.  There is a book called "SU Workshop Manual" for MGB's at
Victoria British.  I have the larger carb because of the Eaton MP
Supercharger.

TIA.

Dan Parrott

Savannah, Georgia

1980 Triumph Spitfire "PJ", AKA "Rat"

1973/1978 Spit Six "Joseph"

1957 Chevy Belair "Mayflower"
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $11.47
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/spitfires/[email-masked]