Subject: [Spits] British Car Week

From: "Alex & Janet Thomson" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 May 2012 20:20:49 -0400

LBC Drivers - Don't forget! This is British Car Week. Sidestep the few
showers and get the old iron out and running. See the link.

Alex Thomson

Connecticut Triumph Register

www.britishcarweek.org
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $11.47
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/spitfires/[email-masked]

---

From: "Aaron Johnson" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 May 2012 19:49:07 -0500

I had the race car out at Nelson Ledges over the weekend and it will be back
in action at Mid-America Motorplex near Omaha this weekend!!!!

aaron johnson
#87 HP Spitfire 1500

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked]
[mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Alex & Janet Thomson
Sent: Monday, May 28, 2012 7:21 PM
To: [email-masked]; [email-masked];
[email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: [Spits] British Car Week

Alex Thomson

www.britishcarweek.org

[email-masked]
Unsubscribe/Manage:
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/spitfires/[email-masked]

[email-masked]

---

From: Berger Bob <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 May 2012 21:52:57 -0500

I got mine out this morning too give it a bath and a rub down with a clay
brick. I'll wax it tomorrow after work.

Bob Berger
JE Novack Const.

> Connecticut Triumph Register
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/spitfires/[email-masked]
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

---

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 May 2012 13:16:11 -0500

Unfortunately, my LBC isn't even close to being ready for this week. :(  Needs
a lot of time and money.  Maybe this week while the child is at grandma and
grandpa's house, I can get under the bonnet again.

As she sits...

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/39/dscn3138.jpg/
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]