Subject: [Shop-talk] Plowing

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2026 11:48:07 -0500 01/28/2026 11:48:09 AM, Serialize complete at 01/28/2026 11:48:09 AM

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

--===============6290363262308976967==

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

--=_alternative 005C4FCE85258D8D_=

I don't know how many of you may plow (I hate any of you that live in year 
round warn areas 8>P  )

I have a question about it.  If I have a dualie truck with 3 rail chains 
on the rear tires.  Would it make sense to plow in 2 wheel drive instead 
of 4 wheel drive?  Or does it not make a difference?

Just wondering.

Thanks.

Moose

--=_alternative 005C4FCE85258D8D_=

<span style=" font-size:10pt;font-family:sans-serif">I don't know how
many of you may plow (I hate any of you that live in year round warn areas
8&gt;P &nbsp;)</span>
<br>
<br><span style=" font-size:10pt;font-family:sans-serif">I have a question
about it. &nbsp;If I have a dualie truck with 3 rail chains on the rear
tires. &nbsp;Would it make sense to plow in 2 wheel drive instead of 4
wheel drive? &nbsp;Or does it not make a difference?</span>
<br>
<br><span style=" font-size:10pt;font-family:sans-serif">Just wondering.</span>
<br><span style=" font-size:10pt;font-family:sans-serif"><br>
Thanks.</span>
<br>
<br><span style=" font-size:10pt;font-family:sans-serif">Moose</span>

--=_alternative 005C4FCE85258D8D_=--

--===============6290363262308976967==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/shop-talk http://autox.team.net/archive

--===============6290363262308976967==--