Subject: [Shop-talk] Fireplace blowers

From: Jim Stone <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2026 18:17:02 -0500

--===============3746170616414959487==
	boundary="Apple-Mail=_15B87802-5986-4CAE-9467-FBA6B5E79171"

--Apple-Mail=_15B87802-5986-4CAE-9467-FBA6B5E79171
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
	charset=utf-8

On the oft chance that anyone here ever needs a fireplace blower, I want =
to pass on a recommendation: https://fireplaceblowersonline.com/. The =
fan that came with my wood-burning stove crapped out after about 4 =
years.  I replaced it with one I purchased from Fireplace Blowers and =
that one died a few weeks ago, about a month after the warranty had =
expired.  I contacted the company - which appears to be three family =
founders and one employee - and got an immediate response from Jason, =
one of the founders.  We discussed the blower online and I sent him a =
video of it running/not running.  He immediately sent me a new one, even =
though the warranty on the original had expired.

I don=E2=80=99t know how many more fireplace blowers I will buy in my =
life but certainly not enough that my loyalty to this company will pay =
them back.  So, just in case anyone here ever needs one, I cannot =
recommend this company highly enough!

Jim=

--Apple-Mail=_15B87802-5986-4CAE-9467-FBA6B5E79171
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
	charset=utf-8

<html><head><meta http-equiv=3D"content-type" content=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dutf-8"></head><body style=3D"overflow-wrap: break-word; =
-webkit-nbsp-mode: space; line-break: after-white-space;">On the oft =
chance that anyone here ever needs a fireplace blower, I want to pass on =
a recommendation:&nbsp;<a =
href=3D"https://fireplaceblowersonline.com/">https://fireplaceblowersonlin=
e.com/</a>. The fan that came with my wood-burning stove crapped out =
after about 4 years. &nbsp;I replaced it with one I purchased from =
Fireplace Blowers and that one died a few weeks ago, about a month =
<u>after</u> the warranty had expired. &nbsp;I contacted the company - =
which appears to be three family founders and one employee - and got an =
immediate response from Jason, one of the founders. &nbsp;We discussed =
the blower online and I sent him a video of it running/not running. =
&nbsp;He immediately sent me a new one, even though the warranty on the =
original had expired.<div><br></div><div>I don=E2=80=99t know how many =
more fireplace blowers I will buy in my life but certainly not enough =
that my loyalty to this company will pay them back. &nbsp;So, just in =
case anyone here ever needs one, I cannot recommend this company highly =
enough!</div><div><br></div><div>Jim</div></body></html>=

--Apple-Mail=_15B87802-5986-4CAE-9467-FBA6B5E79171--

--===============3746170616414959487==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/shop-talk http://autox.team.net/archive

--===============3746170616414959487==--