Subject: [Shop-talk] TSP Sensors

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2026 08:51:09 -0500 01/30/2026 08:51:11 AM, Serialize complete at 01/30/2026 08:51:11 AM

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

--===============4745728116327576087==

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

--=_alternative 004C182785258D8F_=

OK, it seems to be happening more and more these days.  I replace a tire 
pressure sensor (TPS) with a compatible one for the car. However, my TPS 
programmers don't seem to work on these after market sensors (they still 
can program all the OEM sensors.)

I spent a bunch of time on support lines with the Schader sensors and they 
say that use an open standard, but every TPS programmer I asked them about 
'isn't supported."  (Note, I have 3 different ones.)  To make it worse, 
they can't tell me which ones WILL work, I just have to ask them and they 
can answer yes or no.

Now, the programmers I have are cheap amazon ones, so it could be they 
aren't up to date.

So, what is a GOOD comprehensive TPS programmer I can buy that should do 
most sensors?

Thanks in advance.

Moose

--=_alternative 004C182785258D8F_=

<span style=" font-size:10pt;font-family:sans-serif">OK, it seems to be
happening more and more these days. &nbsp;I replace a tire pressure sensor
(TPS) with a compatible one for the car. However, my TPS programmers don't
seem to work on these after market sensors (they still can program all
the OEM sensors.)</span>
<br>
<br><span style=" font-size:10pt;font-family:sans-serif">I spent a bunch
of time on support lines with the Schader sensors and they say that use
an open standard, but every TPS programmer I asked them about 'isn't supported.&quot;
&nbsp;(Note, I have 3 different ones.) &nbsp;To make it worse, they can't
tell me which ones WILL work, I just have to ask them and they can answer
yes or no.</span>
<br>
<br><span style=" font-size:10pt;font-family:sans-serif">Now, the programmers
I have are cheap amazon ones, so it could be they aren't up to date.</span>
<br>
<br><span style=" font-size:10pt;font-family:sans-serif">So, what is a
GOOD comprehensive TPS programmer I can buy that should do most sensors?</span>
<br>
<br><span style=" font-size:10pt;font-family:sans-serif">Thanks in advance.</span>
<br>
<br><span style=" font-size:10pt;font-family:sans-serif">Moose</span>

--=_alternative 004C182785258D8F_=--

--===============4745728116327576087==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/shop-talk http://autox.team.net/archive

--===============4745728116327576087==--