Subject: [Shop-talk] gotto love outlook

From: "Tim ." <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 1 Nov 2025 12:54:41 +0000

--===============7592793477649969919==
Content-Language: en-US
	boundary="_004_MN2PR14MB28622C2E7270981BA233D3A9B4F9AMN2PR14MB2862namp_";
	type="multipart/alternative"

--_004_MN2PR14MB28622C2E7270981BA233D3A9B4F9AMN2PR14MB2862namp_
	boundary="_000_MN2PR14MB28622C2E7270981BA233D3A9B4F9AMN2PR14MB2862namp_"

--_000_MN2PR14MB28622C2E7270981BA233D3A9B4F9AMN2PR14MB2862namp_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

My own email to this group goes into my junk mail folder every time. Ffs

--_000_MN2PR14MB28622C2E7270981BA233D3A9B4F9AMN2PR14MB2862namp_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html>
<head>
<meta http-equiv=3D"Content-Type" content=3D"text/html; charset=3Diso-8859-=
1">
<style type=3D"text/css" style=3D"display:none;"> P {margin-top:0;margin-bo=
ttom:0;} </style>
</head>
<body dir=3D"ltr">
<div style=3D"font-family: Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12pt;=
 color: rgb(0, 0, 0);" class=3D"elementToProof">
My own email to this group goes into my junk mail folder every time. Ffs&nb=
sp;</div>
<div style=3D"font-family: Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12pt;=
 color: rgb(0, 0, 0);" class=3D"elementToProof">
<br>
</div>
<div style=3D"font-family: Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12pt;=
 color: rgb(0, 0, 0);" class=3D"elementToProof">
<img size=3D"18172" style=3D"max-width: 846px;" data-outlook-trace=3D"F:1|T=
:1" src=3D"cid:2ae46553-231e-481b-9c2a-e3419aca371c"></div>
</body>
</html>

--_000_MN2PR14MB28622C2E7270981BA233D3A9B4F9AMN2PR14MB2862namp_--

--_004_MN2PR14MB28622C2E7270981BA233D3A9B4F9AMN2PR14MB2862namp_
Content-Description: image.png
Content-Disposition: inline; filename="image.png"; size=18172;
	creation-date="Sat, 01 Nov 2025 12:54:36 GMT";
	modification-date="Sat, 01 Nov 2025 12:54:36 GMT"
Content-ID: <2ae46553-231e-481b-9c2a-e3419aca371c>
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--_004_MN2PR14MB28622C2E7270981BA233D3A9B4F9AMN2PR14MB2862namp_--

--===============7592793477649969919==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/shop-talk http://autox.team.net/archive

--===============7592793477649969919==--