Subject: [Shop-talk] Air

From: Mike Sinclair <[email-masked]> yA1bvzAFkExnpdfNe4ikD/Fa/1LRuOqZjY9X4Igoe/vy5nuk1i75Sg2oZUerPlU0dd5OegWLKA3dq36oM7kWQlWmT9lzE/4M5IhofVu4mlqG467TLqpFOMVS 8NIQst2Pvoh7Oj0N+lnro8ftTpwmHkpB1FurUX/9RLZmNq5v4BArnXdELQ21/vyydgU/jwTLjvFH54XRJIxipA==
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2024 16:33:17 -0700

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--===============5304131019176903955==
 boundary="------------346oQWDtiN4uESG7PvspTo4c"
Content-Language: en-US

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--------------346oQWDtiN4uESG7PvspTo4c
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

I have a very old small air compressor that compresses ok, but I no 
longer can get it to send air to the outlet.  There is a hand valve 
between the gages that turns ok, but doesn't open the valve.  It doesn't 
close it very well, either.  The knob turns fine, and bottoms out in 
both directions, but nothing happens.  Is it possible to buy a 
replacement?  I'm hoping it's just a simple remove and replace.

Sears Model 916-176311.

Mike

--------------346oQWDtiN4uESG7PvspTo4c
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

<!DOCTYPE html>
<html>
  <head>

    <meta http-equiv="content-type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8">
  </head>
  <body text="#000000" bgcolor="#ffffff">
    <p><font size="2" face="Tahoma">I have a very old small air
        compressor that compresses ok, but I no longer can get it to
        send air to the outlet.  There is a hand valve between the gages
        that turns ok, but doesn't open the valve.  It doesn't close it
        very well, either.  The knob turns fine, and bottoms out in both
        directions, but nothing happens.  Is it possible to buy a
        replacement?  I'm hoping it's just a simple remove and replace.</font></p>
    <p><font size="2" face="Tahoma">Sears Model 916-176311.</font></p>
    <p><font size="2" face="Tahoma">Mike<br>
      </font></p>
  </body>
</html>

--------------346oQWDtiN4uESG7PvspTo4c--

--===============5304131019176903955==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/shop-talk http://autox.team.net/archive

--===============5304131019176903955==--