Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] flood light extension (Steven Trovato)

From: Mark Miller <[email-masked]> BqKY4eqi1VqrSdBQu3lkJunRf6VTNnogZGD4AQ64KXeClJs5FRHAkP78Hb7cKIuLPHOGxwke2KghaMLUdZx3LFgQnaCpWp9nRZUvGbWOc0jY+CKQ9NRzziiL ulDqjpqYeCck40BDangP3i+edczMj9g0qXcmh5nCSJLEPytKEqa1lziNfwYNmmZgTWj9koieJFrW3WgTZVI/Qw==
Date: Wed, 5 Jun 2024 00:49:14 -0700

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--===============2078186726875949591==
 boundary="------------uC7UKNmg9SRVIzy01WcfhKXX"
Content-Language: en-US

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--------------uC7UKNmg9SRVIzy01WcfhKXX
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

If the wires aren't long enough you can extend it with a piece of 
threaded conduit and pipe plus a type C conduit body you can make the 
connection in: 
https://www.lowes.com/pd/Sigma-Electric-ProConnex-1-2-in-Rigid-Conduit-Body/3389356

Regards,

Mark Miller   707-490-5834
[email-masked]

> Outside my shop I have a typical flood light with two of these:
>
> https://www.lowes.com/pd/Sigma-Electric-2-25-in-LED-Gray-Switch-Controlled-Floodlight/3136837
>
> Is there any way to extend the part with the threaded end?  Through
> some bad planning, one of the lights is blocked by the gutter
> downspout.  I would like to extend it out from there.  If the wires
> need to be longer I can figure out how to do that.  Whatever I do
> will have to be suitable for outdoor use.  Moving the downspout would
> be difficult.  I can also relocate the whole light, but some sort of
> extension arm would be the quickest and easiest solution of it is
> possible.  Thanks.
>
> -Steve T.
>
>    
>
>
--------------uC7UKNmg9SRVIzy01WcfhKXX
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

<!DOCTYPE html>
<html>
  <head>
    <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8">
  </head>
  <body>
    <p>If the wires aren't long enough you can extend it with a piece of
      threaded conduit and pipe plus a type C conduit body you can make
      the connection in:
<a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="https://www.lowes.com/pd/Sigma-Electric-ProConnex-1-2-in-Rigid-Conduit-Body/3389356">https://www.lowes.com/pd/Sigma-Electric-ProConnex-1-2-in-Rigid-Conduit-Body/3389356</a></p>
    <p><br>
    </p>
    <pre class="moz-signature" cols="72">Regards,

Mark Miller   707-490-5834
<a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a></pre>
    <span style="white-space: pre-wrap">
</span>
    <blockquote type="cite"
      cite="mid:[email-masked]">
      <pre class="moz-quote-pre" wrap="">Outside my shop I have a typical flood light with two of these:

<a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="https://www.lowes.com/pd/Sigma-Electric-2-25-in-LED-Gray-Switch-Controlled-Floodlight/3136837">https://www.lowes.com/pd/Sigma-Electric-2-25-in-LED-Gray-Switch-Controlled-Floodlight/3136837</a>

Is there any way to extend the part with the threaded end?  Through 
some bad planning, one of the lights is blocked by the gutter 
downspout.  I would like to extend it out from there.  If the wires 
need to be longer I can figure out how to do that.  Whatever I do 
will have to be suitable for outdoor use.  Moving the downspout would 
be difficult.  I can also relocate the whole light, but some sort of 
extension arm would be the quickest and easiest solution of it is 
possible.  Thanks.

-Steve T.

</pre>
    </blockquote>
  </body>
</html>

--------------uC7UKNmg9SRVIzy01WcfhKXX--

--===============2078186726875949591==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/shop-talk http://autox.team.net/archive

--===============2078186726875949591==--

---

From: Steven Trovato <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 05 Jun 2024 10:24:03 -0400

--===============5906333398110144735==
	boundary="=====================_172083468==.ALT"

--=====================_172083468==.ALT

Yes, but now I think the weight might add up to more than can 
reasonably be handled without adding some sort of additional 
support.  I am not sure how easy it is to disassemble the flood light 
as I don't have it on the bench in front of me, but I was thinking it 
might be better to completely replace the wires with longer 
ones.  Thanks for your suggestion.

-Steve T.

At 03:49 AM 6/5/2024, Mark Miller wrote:
>Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
><https://www.lowes.com/pd/Sigma-Electric-ProConnex-1-2-in-Rigid-Conduit-Body/3389356>https://www.lowes.com/pd/Sigma-Electric-ProConnex-1-2-in-Rigid-Conduit-Body/3389356
>
>
>
>Regards,
>
>Mark Miller   707-490-5834

-- 
This email has been checked for viruses by Avast antivirus software.
www.avast.com
--=====================_172083468==.ALT

<html>
<body>
Yes, but now I think the weight might add up to more than can reasonably
be handled without adding some sort of additional support.&nbsp; I am not
sure how easy it is to disassemble the flood light as I don't have it on
the bench in front of me, but I was thinking it might be better to
completely replace the wires with longer ones.&nbsp; Thanks for your
suggestion.&nbsp; <br><br>
-Steve T.<br><br>
<br>
At 03:49 AM 6/5/2024, Mark Miller wrote:<br>
<blockquote type=cite class=cite cite="">Content-Type:
multipart/alternative;<br>
&nbsp;boundary=&quot;------------uC7UKNmg9SRVIzy01WcfhKXX&quot;<br>
Content-Language: en-US<br><br>
If the wires aren't long enough you can extend it with a piece of
threaded conduit and pipe plus a type C conduit body you can make the
connection in:
<a href="https://www.lowes.com/pd/Sigma-Electric-ProConnex-1-2-in-Rigid-Conduit-Body/3389356">
https://www.lowes.com/pd/Sigma-Electric-ProConnex-1-2-in-Rigid-Conduit-Body/3389356</a>
<br><br>
<br><br>
<pre>Regards,

Mark Miller&nbsp;&nbsp; 707-490-5834</blockquote><div id="DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2"><br /><table style="border-top: 1px solid #D3D4DE;"><tr><td style="width: 55px; padding-top: 13px;"><a href="https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=emailclient" target="_blank"><img src="https://s-install.avcdn.net/ipm/preview/icons/icon-envelope-tick-round-orange-animated-no-repeat-v1.gif" alt="" width="46" height="29" style="width: 46px; height: 29px;"/></a></td><td style="width: 470px; padding-top: 12px; color: #41424e; font-size: 13px; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; line-height: 18px;">Virus-free.<a href="https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=emailclient" target="_blank" style="color: #4453ea;">www.avast.com</a></td></tr></table><a href="#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2" width="1" height="1"> </a></div></body>
</html>

--=====================_172083468==.ALT--

--===============5906333398110144735==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

--===============5906333398110144735==--

---

From: Brian Kemp <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 5 Jun 2024 17:21:04 -0700

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--===============1694075361600576145==
 boundary="------------V8f0o51C9vHv2V58ybq4bDtm"
Content-Language: en-US

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--------------V8f0o51C9vHv2V58ybq4bDtm
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

Check local codes.  My city does not allow junctions in pull boxes like 
these.  I had several to change angles or in the middle of long pulls 
and had to open the cover for the building inspector.

Brian

On 6/5/2024 12:49 AM, Mark Miller wrote:
> Donate:http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Suggested annual donation  $12.96
> Archive:http://www.team.net/pipermail/shop-talk  http://autox.team.net/archive
>
> Unsubscribe/Manage:http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/shop-talk/[email-masked]
>

--------------V8f0o51C9vHv2V58ybq4bDtm
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

<!DOCTYPE html>
<html>
  <head>
    <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8">
  </head>
  <body>
    Check local codes.  My city does not allow junctions in pull boxes
    like these.  I had several to change angles or in the middle of long
    pulls and had to open the cover for the building inspector.<br>
    <br>
    Brian<br>
    <br>
    <div class="moz-cite-prefix">On 6/5/2024 12:49 AM, Mark Miller
      wrote:<br>
    </div>
    <blockquote type="cite"
      cite="mid:[email-masked]">
      <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8">
      <p>If the wires aren't long enough you can extend it with a piece
        of threaded conduit and pipe plus a type C conduit body you can
        make the connection in:
        <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext"
href="https://www.lowes.com/pd/Sigma-Electric-ProConnex-1-2-in-Rigid-Conduit-Body/3389356"
          moz-do-not-send="true">https://www.lowes.com/pd/Sigma-Electric-ProConnex-1-2-in-Rigid-Conduit-Body/3389356</a></p>
      <p><br>
      </p>
      <pre class="moz-signature" cols="72">Regards,

Mark Miller   707-490-5834
<a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated moz-txt-link-freetext"
      href="mailto:[email-masked]" moz-do-not-send="true">[email-masked]</a></pre>
      <span style="white-space: pre-wrap">
</span>
      <blockquote type="cite"
        cite="mid:[email-masked]">
        <pre class="moz-quote-pre" wrap="">Outside my shop I have a typical flood light with two of these:

<a class="moz-txt-link-freetext"
href="https://www.lowes.com/pd/Sigma-Electric-2-25-in-LED-Gray-Switch-Controlled-Floodlight/3136837"
        moz-do-not-send="true">https://www.lowes.com/pd/Sigma-Electric-2-25-in-LED-Gray-Switch-Controlled-Floodlight/3136837</a>

-Steve T.

</pre>
      </blockquote>
      <br>
      <fieldset class="moz-mime-attachment-header"></fieldset>
      <pre class="moz-quote-pre" wrap="">_______________________________________________

<a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a>
Archive: <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://www.team.net/pipermail/shop-talk">http://www.team.net/pipermail/shop-talk</a> <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://autox.team.net/archive">http://autox.team.net/archive</a>

</pre>
    </blockquote>
    <br>
  </body>
</html>

--------------V8f0o51C9vHv2V58ybq4bDtm--

--===============1694075361600576145==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

--===============1694075361600576145==--

---

From: Steven Trovato <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 05 Jun 2024 23:24:16 -0400

--===============4410643353791419970==
	boundary="=====================_218563453==.ALT"

--=====================_218563453==.ALT
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Brian,

This is just a light on my home/shop.  While I 
try to do things the right way, no one will be 
inspecting this.  Does code even apply to 
this?  This is essentially a light fixture, not 
part of structure wiring.  I have seen homemade 
light fixtures like creative artistic 
chandeliers.  I have also seen outdoor lights 
made of things like old lanterns or the globes 
from old gas pumps.  I'm not trying to challenge 
you here, I really don't know where the line is drawn.

-Steve T

At 08:21 PM 6/5/2024, Brian Kemp wrote:
>  boundary=3D"------------V8f0o51C9vHv2V58ybq4bDtm"
>Content-Language: en-US
>
>Check local codes.=C2  My city does not allow 
>junctions in pull boxes like these.=C2  I had 
>several to change angles or in the middle of 
>long pulls and had to open the cover for the building inspector.
>
>Brian
>
>>If the wires aren't long enough you can extend 
>>it with a piece of threaded conduit and pipe 
>>plus a type C conduit body you can make the 
>>connection in: 
>><https://www.lowes.com/pd/Sigma-Electric-ProConnex-1-2-in-Rigid-Conduit-B=
ody/3389356>https://www.lowes.com/pd/Sigma-Electric-ProConnex-1-2-in-Rigid-=
Conduit-Body/3389356
>>><https://www.lowes.com/pd/Sigma-Electric-2-25-in-LED-Gray-Switch-Control=
led-Floodlight/3136837>https://www.lowes.com/pd/Sigma-Electric-2-25-in-LED-=
Gray-Switch-Controlled-Floodlight/3136837
>>Donate: <http://www.team.net/donate.html>http://www.team.net/donate.html
>>Archive: 
>><http://www.team.net/pipermail/shop-talk>http://www.team.net/pipermail/sh=
op-talk 
>>http://autox.team.net/archive
>>
>>Unsubscribe/Manage: 
>><http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/shop-talk/[email-masked]>http:=
//autox.team.net/mailman/options/shop-talk/[email-masked]
>Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
>Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/shop-talk http://autox.team.net/arc=
hive
>
>Unsubscribe/Manage: 
>http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/shop-talk/[email-masked]

-- 
This email has been checked for viruses by Avast antivirus software.
www.avast.com
--=====================_218563453==.ALT
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html>
<body>
Brian,&nbsp; <br><br>
This is just a light on my home/shop.&nbsp; While I try to do things the
right way, no one will be inspecting this.&nbsp; Does code even apply to
this?&nbsp; This is essentially a light fixture, not part of structure
wiring.&nbsp; I have seen homemade light fixtures like creative artistic
chandeliers.&nbsp; I have also seen outdoor lights made of things like
old lanterns or the globes from old gas pumps.&nbsp; I'm not trying to
challenge you here, I really don't know where the line is drawn.&nbsp;
<br><br>
-Steve T<br><br>
At 08:21 PM 6/5/2024, Brian Kemp wrote:<br>
<blockquote type=3Dcite class=3Dcite cite=3D"">Content-Type:
multipart/alternative;<br>
&nbsp;boundary=3D&quot;------------V8f0o51C9vHv2V58ybq4bDtm&quot;<br>
Content-Language: en-US<br><br>
Check local codes.=C2&nbsp; My city does not allow junctions in pull boxes
like these.=C2&nbsp; I had several to change angles or in the middle of
long pulls and had to open the cover for the building inspector.<br><br>
Brian<br><br>
On 6/5/2024 12:49 AM, Mark Miller wrote:<br>
<blockquote type=3Dcite class=3Dcite cite=3D""><br>
If the wires aren't long enough you can extend it with a piece of
threaded conduit and pipe plus a type C conduit body you can make the
connection in:
<a href=3D"https://www.lowes.com/pd/Sigma-Electric-ProConnex-1-2-in-Rigid-C=
onduit-Body/3389356">
https://www.lowes.com/pd/Sigma-Electric-ProConnex-1-2-in-Rigid-Conduit-Body=
/3389356</a>
<br><br>
<br><br>
<pre>Regards,

Mark Miller&nbsp;&nbsp; 707-490-5834
<a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">
[email-masked]</a></pre><font face=3D"Courier New, Courier">
</font><blockquote type=3Dcite class=3Dcite cite=3D""><br>
<pre>Outside my shop I have a typical flood light with two of these:

<a href=3D"https://www.lowes.com/pd/Sigma-Electric-2-25-in-LED-Gray-Switch-=
Controlled-Floodlight/3136837">
https://www.lowes.com/pd/Sigma-Electric-2-25-in-LED-Gray-Switch-Controlled-=
Floodlight/3136837</a>

Is there any way to extend the part with the threaded end?&nbsp; Through 
some bad planning, one of the lights is blocked by the gutter 
downspout.&nbsp; I would like to extend it out from there.&nbsp; If the
wires 
need to be longer I can figure out how to do that.&nbsp; Whatever I do 
will have to be suitable for outdoor use.&nbsp; Moving the downspout
would 
be difficult.&nbsp; I can also relocate the whole light, but some sort of 
extension arm would be the quickest and easiest solution of it is 
possible.&nbsp; Thanks.

-Steve T.

&nbsp; 

</pre><font face=3D"Courier New, Courier"></font></blockquote><br><br>
<pre>_______________________________________________

<a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a>
Donate:
<a href=3D"http://www.team.net/donate.html">
Archive:
<a href=3D"http://www.team.net/pipermail/shop-talk">
http://www.team.net/pipermail/shop-talk</a>
<a href=3D"http://autox.team.net/archive" eudora=3D"autourl">
http://autox.team.net/archive</a>

<a href=3D"http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/shop-talk/[email-masked]=
et">
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/shop-talk/[email-masked]</a>

</pre><font face=3D"Courier New, Courier"></font></blockquote><br>
_______________________________________________<br><br>
[email-masked]<br>
Donate:
<a href=3D"http://www.team.net/donate.html" eudora=3D"autourl">
Archive:
<a href=3D"http://www.team.net/pipermail/shop-talk" eudora=3D"autourl">
http://www.team.net/pipermail/shop-talk</a>
<a href=3D"http://autox.team.net/archive" eudora=3D"autourl">
http://autox.team.net/archive</a><br><br>
<a href=3D"http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/shop-talk/strovato@optonli=
ne.net" eudora=3D"autourl">
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/shop-talk/[email-masked]</a>
</blockquote><div id=3D"DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2"><br /><table =
style=3D"border-top: 1px solid #D3D4DE;"><tr><td style=3D"width: 55px; padd=
ing-top: 13px;"><a href=3D"https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=3Dema=
il&utm_source=3Dlink&utm_campaign=3Dsig-email&utm_content=3Demailclient" ta=
rget=3D"_blank"><img src=3D"https://s-install.avcdn.net/ipm/preview/icons/i=
con-envelope-tick-round-orange-animated-no-repeat-v1.gif" alt=3D"" width=3D=
"46" height=3D"29" style=3D"width: 46px; height: 29px;"/></a></td><td style=
=3D"width: 470px; padding-top: 12px; color: #41424e; font-size: 13px; font-=
family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; line-height: 18px;">Virus-free.<a hre=
f=3D"https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=3Demail&utm_source=3Dlink&u=
tm_campaign=3Dsig-email&utm_content=3Demailclient" target=3D"_blank" style=
=3D"color: #4453ea;">www.avast.com</a></td></tr></table><a href=3D"#DAB4FAD=
8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2" width=3D"1" height=3D"1"> </a></div></body>
</html>

--=====================_218563453==.ALT--

--===============4410643353791419970==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

--===============4410643353791419970==--

---

From: Bruce Wolfe <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 6 Jun 2024 17:03:12 +0000 (UTC)

--===============4259677747770655824==
	boundary="----=_Part_2774849_432503588.1717693392560"

------=_Part_2774849_432503588.1717693392560
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

 Is there room to mount one of these extension boxes? Plenty of room to ext=
end any short leads. Should be plenty strong.
Bruce
    On Wednesday, June 5, 2024 at 06:05:45 PM CDT, Steven Trovato <strovato=
@optonline.net> wrote:  =20

 Yes, but now I think the weight might add up to more than can reasonablybe=
 handled without adding some sort of additional support.=C2=A0 I am notsure=
 how easy it is to disassemble the flood light as I don't have it onthe ben=
ch in front of me, but I was thinking it might be better tocompletely repla=
ce the wires with longer ones.=C2=A0 Thanks for yoursuggestion.=C2=A0=20

-Steve T.

=C2=A0boundary=3D"------------uC7UKNmg9SRVIzy01WcfhKXX"
Content-Language: en-US

If the wires aren't long enough you can extend it with a piece ofthreaded c=
onduit and pipe plus a type C conduit body you can make theconnection in:ht=
tps://www.lowes.com/pd/Sigma-Electric-ProConnex-1-2-in-Rigid-Conduit-Body/3=
389356

Regards,

Mark Miller=C2=A0=C2=A0 707-490-5834

|  | Virus-free.www.avast.com |

[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/shop-talk http://autox.team.net/arch=
ive

verizon.net

 =20
------=_Part_2774849_432503588.1717693392560
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html><head></head><body><div class=3D"ydp9420daf1yahoo-style-wrap" style=
=3D"font-family:Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;font-size:13px;"><div></div>
        <div dir=3D"ltr" data-setdir=3D"false">Is there room to mount one o=
f these extension boxes? Plenty of room to extend any short leads. Should b=
e plenty strong.</div><div dir=3D"ltr" data-setdir=3D"false"><br></div><div=
 dir=3D"ltr" data-setdir=3D"false">Bruce</div><div><br></div>
       =20
        </div><div id=3D"ydpf7d98071yahoo_quoted_7925325190" class=3D"ydpf7=
d98071yahoo_quoted"><div class=3D"ydpf7d98071yahoo-style-wrap" style=3D"fon=
t-family:Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;font-size:13px;">
            <div style=3D"font-family:'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, s=
ans-serif;font-size:13px;color:#26282a;">
               =20
                <div class=3D"ydpf7d98071quoted-text-header">
                        On Wednesday, June 5, 2024 at 06:05:45 PM CDT, Stev=
en Trovato &lt;[email-masked]&gt; wrote:
                    </div>
                </div><div style=3D"font-family:'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica=
, Arial, sans-serif;font-size:13px;color:#26282a;border-left: 1px solid #cc=
c;padding-left: 8px;margin: 0px 0px 0px 8px" class=3D"ydpf7d98071inline_rep=
ly_quote_container" data-split-quote-node=3D"true">
                <div><br></div><div><br></div>
                <div><div id=3D"ydpf7d98071yiv2844356658"><div>
Yes, but now I think the weight might add up to more than can reasonably
be handled without adding some sort of additional support.&nbsp; I am not
sure how easy it is to disassemble the flood light as I don't have it on
the bench in front of me, but I was thinking it might be better to
completely replace the wires with longer ones.&nbsp; Thanks for your
suggestion.&nbsp; <br clear=3D"none"><br clear=3D"none">
-Steve T.<br clear=3D"none"><br clear=3D"none">
<br clear=3D"none">
At 03:49 AM 6/5/2024, Mark Miller wrote:<br clear=3D"none">
<blockquote type=3D"cite" class=3D"ydpf7d98071yiv2844356658cite">Content-Ty=
pe:
multipart/alternative;<br clear=3D"none">
&nbsp;boundary=3D"------------uC7UKNmg9SRVIzy01WcfhKXX"<br clear=3D"none">
Content-Language: en-US<div id=3D"ydpf7d98071yiv2844356658yqtfd44222" class=
=3D"ydpf7d98071yiv2844356658yqt6796885465"><br clear=3D"none"><br clear=3D"=
none">
If the wires aren't long enough you can extend it with a piece of
threaded conduit and pipe plus a type C conduit body you can make the
connection in:
<a shape=3D"rect" href=3D"https://www.lowes.com/pd/Sigma-Electric-ProConnex=
-1-2-in-Rigid-Conduit-Body/3389356" target=3D"_blank" rel=3D"noreferrer noo=
pener">
https://www.lowes.com/pd/Sigma-Electric-ProConnex-1-2-in-Rigid-Conduit-Body=
/3389356</a>
<br clear=3D"none"><br clear=3D"none">
<br clear=3D"none"><br clear=3D"none">
<pre>Regards,

Mark Miller&nbsp;&nbsp; 707-490-5834</pre></div></blockquote><div id=3D"ydp=
f7d98071yiv2844356658DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2"><br clear=3D"non=
e"><table style=3D"border-top:1px solid #D3D4DE;"><tbody><tr><td colspan=3D=
"1" rowspan=3D"1" style=3D"width:55px;padding-top:13px;"><a shape=3D"rect" =
href=3D"https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=3Demail&amp;utm_source=
=3Dlink&amp;utm_campaign=3Dsig-email&amp;utm_content=3Demailclient" target=
=3D"_blank" rel=3D"noreferrer noopener"><img src=3D"https://s-install.avcdn=
.net/ipm/preview/icons/icon-envelope-tick-round-orange-animated-no-repeat-v=
1.gif" alt=3D"" width=3D"46" height=3D"29" style=3D"width:46px;min-height:2=
9px;" data-inlineimagemanipulating=3D"true"></a></td><td colspan=3D"1" rows=
pan=3D"1" style=3D"width:470px;padding-top:12px;color:#41424e;font-size:13p=
x;font-family:Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;line-height:18px;">Virus-free.<a=
 shape=3D"rect" href=3D"https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=3Demail&=
amp;utm_source=3Dlink&amp;utm_campaign=3Dsig-email&amp;utm_content=3Demailc=
lient" style=3D"color:#4453ea;" target=3D"_blank" rel=3D"noreferrer noopene=
r">www.avast.com</a></td></tr></tbody></table><div id=3D"ydpf7d98071yiv2844=
356658yqtfd59905" class=3D"ydpf7d98071yiv2844356658yqt6796885465"><a shape=
=3D"rect" href=3D"#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2" target=3D"_blank" =
rel=3D"noreferrer noopener"> </a></div></div></div></div><div class=3D"ydpf=
7d98071yqt6796885465" id=3D"ydpf7d98071yqtfd05809">________________________=
_______________________<br clear=3D"none"><br clear=3D"none"><a shape=3D"re=
ct" href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]" target=3D"_blank" rel=3D"noref=
errer noopener">[email-masked]</a><br clear=3D"none">Donate: <a s=
hape=3D"rect" href=3D"http://www.team.net/donate.html" target=3D"_blank" re=
l=3D"noreferrer noopener">http://www.team.net/donate.html</a><br clear=3D"n=
one">Suggested annual donation&nbsp; $12.96<br clear=3D"none">Archive: <a s=
hape=3D"rect" href=3D"http://www.team.net/pipermail/shop-talk" target=3D"_b=
lank" rel=3D"noreferrer noopener">http://www.team.net/pipermail/shop-talk</=
a> <a shape=3D"rect" href=3D"http://autox.team.net/archive" target=3D"_blan=
k" rel=3D"noreferrer noopener">http://autox.team.net/archive</a><br clear=
=3D"none"><br clear=3D"none">Unsubscribe/Manage: <a shape=3D"rect" href=3D"=
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/shop-talk/[email-masked]" target=
=3D"_blank" rel=3D"noreferrer noopener">http://autox.team.net/mailman/optio=
ns/shop-talk/[email-masked]</a><br clear=3D"none"><br clear=3D"none"></=
div></div>
            </div>
        </div></div></body></html>
------=_Part_2774849_432503588.1717693392560--

--===============4259677747770655824==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

--===============4259677747770655824==--

---

From: Mark Miller <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2024 18:56:52 -0700

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--===============4480693321271830635==
 boundary="------------vCp9YhXYMmgazS2bXGl7QnOo"
Content-Language: en-US

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--------------vCp9YhXYMmgazS2bXGl7QnOo
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

Hi. Due to a colossal error on my part I now own a Freud LSB67003 670mm 
x 6.20 carbide tipped horizontal panel sizing blade
( freudtools.com/products/LSB67003 
<http://freudtools.com/products/LSB67003> ). I bought it without knowing 
what I was getting (just saw a picture with no size context) - thinking 
it was a 10" or 12" blade that I could use in one of my saws. Nope. It's 
2+ feet in diameter. Is this anything any of you can find a use for, or 
know anyone who might? Looking to give it to a good home or even a 
crappy one; it sells for a few hundred dollars so I do not want to just 
recycle it. Thanks!

And for the original (I know I said I was getting rid of it) it is still 
totally available:

I'm trying to make some space in my garage and decided it is time to 
rehome a hose reel I bought at an auction without knowing how big it was 
until I picked it up.  I thought it was a good wall mountable garage 
type hose reel but it would be better suited on the back of a propane 
delivery truck.  Brand new, made by Cox Reels. 1125-4-450-ED  Specs at: 
https://www.coxreels.com/1125-series_8_15.html#product_67

Reel is 18" diameter with a 6" core, 25" long.  It has a 12V 53A 
explosion proof motor to reel it in, 1/2" NPT fittings. Overall size is 
roughly 20" x 40" x 20" and is bolted to a 21"x423" board for shipping.

Probably a grand or so to go and buy; I paid about $50. The motor alone 
is $400-500. Come and take it or we can discuss arranging shipping. If 
you are feeling generous maybe give me a little one I can actually use, 
or even my $50.  Or not.  Located in Santa Rosa, Ca.

Regards,

Mark Miller   707-490-5834

--------------vCp9YhXYMmgazS2bXGl7QnOo
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

<!DOCTYPE html>
<html>
  <head>
    <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8">
  </head>
  <body>
    <p>Hi. Due to a colossal error on my part I now own a Freud LSB67003
      670mm x 6.20 carbide tipped horizontal panel sizing blade<br>
      ( <a href="http://freudtools.com/products/LSB67003"
        target="_blank">freudtools.com/products/LSB67003</a> ). I bought
      it without knowing what I was getting (just saw a picture with no
      size context) - thinking it was a 10" or 12" blade that I could
      use in one of my saws. Nope. It's 2+ feet in diameter. Is this
      anything any of you can find a use for, or know anyone who might?
      Looking to give it to a good home or even a crappy one; it sells
      for a few hundred dollars so I do not want to just recycle it.
      Thanks!<br style="MARGIN-BOTTOM: 0px">
    </p>
    <p>And for the original (I know I said I was getting rid of it) it
      is still totally available:</p>
    <p>I'm trying to make some space in my garage and decided it is time
      to rehome a hose reel I bought at an auction without knowing how
      big it was until I picked it up.  I thought it was a good wall
      mountable garage type hose reel but it would be better suited on
      the back of a propane delivery truck.  Brand new, made by Cox
      Reels. 1125-4-450-ED  Specs at: <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext"
        href="https://www.coxreels.com/1125-series_8_15.html#product_67">https://www.coxreels.com/1125-series_8_15.html#product_67</a>
      <br>
      <br>
      Reel is 18" diameter with a 6" core, 25" long.  It has a 12V 53A
      explosion proof motor to reel it in, 1/2" NPT fittings. Overall
      size is roughly 20" x 40" x 20" and is bolted to a 21"x423" board
      for shipping.
      <br>
      <br>
      Probably a grand or so to go and buy; I paid about $50. The motor
      alone is $400-500. Come and take it or we can discuss arranging
      shipping. If you are feeling generous maybe give me a little one I
      can actually use, or even my $50.  Or not.  Located in Santa Rosa,
      Ca.
      <br>
    </p>
    <pre class="moz-signature" cols="72">Regards,

Mark Miller   707-490-5834

--------------vCp9YhXYMmgazS2bXGl7QnOo--

--===============4480693321271830635==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

--===============4480693321271830635==--

---

From: Jim Juhas <[email-masked]> mail.backend.jedi.jws.acl:role.jedi.acl.token.atz.jws.hermes.yahoo
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2024 22:10:37 -0400

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--===============0913857804271242921==
 boundary="------------AaJlSwsExGs52pKp6z3IIVG0"
Content-Language: en-US

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--------------AaJlSwsExGs52pKp6z3IIVG0
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

I am glad I live in Connecticut, way too far to consider. (Whew!)

I commend you on your generosity and good nature.

Jim

On 6/11/2024 9:56 PM, Mark Miller wrote:
>
> Hi. Due to a colossal error on my part I now own a Freud LSB67003 
> 670mm x 6.20 carbide tipped horizontal panel sizing blade
> <http://freudtools.com/products/LSB67003> ). I bought it without 
> knowing what I was getting (just saw a picture with no size context) - 
> thinking it was a 10" or 12" blade that I could use in one of my saws. 
> Nope. It's 2+ feet in diameter. Is this anything any of you can find a 
> use for, or know anyone who might? Looking to give it to a good home 
> or even a crappy one; it sells for a few hundred dollars so I do not 
> want to just recycle it. Thanks!
>
> And for the original (I know I said I was getting rid of it) it is 
> still totally available:
>
> rehome a hose reel I bought at an auction without knowing how big it 
> was until I picked it up.  I thought it was a good wall mountable 
> garage type hose reel but it would be better suited on the back of a 
> propane delivery truck.  Brand new, made by Cox Reels. 1125-4-450-ED  
> Specs at: https://www.coxreels.com/1125-series_8_15.html#product_67
>
> explosion proof motor to reel it in, 1/2" NPT fittings. Overall size 
> is roughly 20" x 40" x 20" and is bolted to a 21"x423" board for 
> shipping.
>
> shipping. If you are feeling generous maybe give me a little one I can 
> actually use, or even my $50.  Or not.  Located in Santa Rosa, Ca.
>
> Regards,
>
> Mark Miller   707-490-5834
> Unsubscribe/Manage:http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/shop-talk/[email-masked]
>

--------------AaJlSwsExGs52pKp6z3IIVG0
 boundary="------------DzDjbEOFIYvpkyb3lwfV3RAI"

--------------DzDjbEOFIYvpkyb3lwfV3RAI
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

<!DOCTYPE html>
<html>
  <head>
    <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8">
  </head>
  <body>
    I am glad I live in Connecticut, way too far to consider. (Whew!)<br>
    <br>
    I commend you on your generosity and good nature.<br>
    <br>
    Jim<br>
    <div class="moz-signature"><br>
      <img src="cid:[email-masked]" border="0"></div>
    <div class="moz-cite-prefix">On 6/11/2024 9:56 PM, Mark Miller
      wrote:<br>
    </div>
    <blockquote type="cite"
      cite="mid:[email-masked]">
      <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8">
      <p>Hi. Due to a colossal error on my part I now own a Freud
        LSB67003 670mm x 6.20 carbide tipped horizontal panel sizing
        blade<br>
        ( <a href="http://freudtools.com/products/LSB67003"
          target="_blank" moz-do-not-send="true">freudtools.com/products/LSB67003</a>
        ). I bought it without knowing what I was getting (just saw a
        picture with no size context) - thinking it was a 10" or 12"
        blade that I could use in one of my saws. Nope. It's 2+ feet in
        diameter. Is this anything any of you can find a use for, or
        know anyone who might? Looking to give it to a good home or even
        a crappy one; it sells for a few hundred dollars so I do not
        want to just recycle it. Thanks!<br style="MARGIN-BOTTOM: 0px">
      </p>
      <p>And for the original (I know I said I was getting rid of it) it
        is still totally available:</p>
      <p>I'm trying to make some space in my garage and decided it is
        time to rehome a hose reel I bought at an auction without
        knowing how big it was until I picked it up.  I thought it was a
        good wall mountable garage type hose reel but it would be better
        suited on the back of a propane delivery truck.  Brand new, made
        by Cox Reels. 1125-4-450-ED  Specs at: <a
          class="moz-txt-link-freetext"
href="https://www.coxreels.com/1125-series_8_15.html#product_67"
          moz-do-not-send="true">https://www.coxreels.com/1125-series_8_15.html#product_67</a>
        <br>
        <br>
        Reel is 18" diameter with a 6" core, 25" long.  It has a 12V 53A
        explosion proof motor to reel it in, 1/2" NPT fittings. Overall
        size is roughly 20" x 40" x 20" and is bolted to a 21"x423"
        board for shipping. <br>
        <br>
        Probably a grand or so to go and buy; I paid about $50. The
        motor alone is $400-500. Come and take it or we can discuss
        arranging shipping. If you are feeling generous maybe give me a
        little one I can actually use, or even my $50.  Or not.  Located
        in Santa Rosa, Ca. <br>
      </p>
      <pre class="moz-signature" cols="72">Regards,

Mark Miller   707-490-5834
cite="mid:[email-masked]"> </blockquote>

</pre>
    </blockquote>
    <br>
  </body>
</html>
--------------DzDjbEOFIYvpkyb3lwfV3RAI
Content-Disposition: inline; filename="MGA_311_LRP_2.JPG"
Content-Id: <[email-masked]>
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--------------DzDjbEOFIYvpkyb3lwfV3RAI--

--------------AaJlSwsExGs52pKp6z3IIVG0--

--===============0913857804271242921==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

--===============0913857804271242921==--