Subject: [Shop-talk] Miami area car pre-purchase look-see

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 23 Jun 2024 13:45:25 -0700

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

--===============2698912380739759985==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_1027_01DAC573.9A76D180"
Content-Language: en-us

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_1027_01DAC573.9A76D180
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Are any of you near Toyota Of North Miami (16600 Nw 2nd Ave Miami, FL 33169)
and able to look at a car for me? 

I'm looking at a used car online and I'm over in Las Vegas.  FWIW, it should
be a fun test drive for a sports car person!

-----------------------------------

All the best,

Al Fuller

------=_NextPart_000_1027_01DAC573.9A76D180
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><META =
HTTP-EQUIV=3D"Content-Type" CONTENT=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii"><meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 15 =
(filtered medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Aptos;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Aptos",sans-serif;
	mso-ligatures:standardcontextual;}
span.EmailStyle17
	{mso-style-type:personal-compose;
	font-family:"Aptos",sans-serif;
	color:windowtext;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-size:11.0pt;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-US =
link=3D"#467886" vlink=3D"#96607D" style=3D'word-wrap:break-word'><div =
class=3DWordSection1><p class=3DMsoNormal>Are any of you near Toyota Of =
North Miami (16600 Nw 2nd Ave Miami, FL 33169) and able to look at a car =
for me? <o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>I&#8217;m looking at a used car online and I&#8217;m =
over in Las Vegas&#8230;&nbsp; FWIW, it should be a fun test drive for a =
sports car person!<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;mso-ligatures:none'>-----------=
------------------------<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;mso-ligatures:none'>All the =
best,<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;mso-ligatures:none'><o:p>&nbsp;=
</o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;mso-ligatures:none'>Al =
Fuller<o:p></o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_1027_01DAC573.9A76D180--

--===============2698912380739759985==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/shop-talk http://autox.team.net/archive

--===============2698912380739759985==--