Subject: [Shop-talk] Weird question

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 17 May 2024 11:25:14 -0400 05/17/2024 11:25:17 AM, Serialize complete at 05/17/2024 11:25:17 AM

This is a multipart message in MIME format.
--===============3869417885830037723==

This is a multipart message in MIME format.
--=_alternative 0054B4B585258B20_=

So I wanted to know if anyone out there have any experiences with painting 
vinyl/canvas tops.

Here is the situation.  I painted my jeep in a zebra pattern.  I have a 
soft top (this exact one...  
https://www.smittybilt.com/product-skus/smittybilt-extended-top-black-diamond-93635/

and I was wondering if I can paint or dye stripes on it as well.  I'm not 
100% sure what it's made of.

I was just wondering if anyone had an success with doing something like 
this.

Thanks,  BTW, my zebra jeep's name is "Spot"  8>)

Moose
--=_alternative 0054B4B585258B20_=

<font size=2 face="sans-serif">So I wanted to know if anyone out there
have any experiences with painting vinyl/canvas tops.</font>
<br>
<br><font size=2 face="sans-serif">Here is the situation. &nbsp;I painted
my jeep in a zebra pattern. &nbsp;I have a soft top (this exact one...
&nbsp;</font><a href="https://www.smittybilt.com/product-skus/smittybilt-extended-top-black-diamond-93635/"><font size=2 color=blue face="sans-serif">https://www.smittybilt.com/product-skus/smittybilt-extended-top-black-diamond-93635/</font></a>
<br>
<br><font size=2 face="sans-serif">and I was wondering if I can paint or
dye stripes on it as well. &nbsp;I'm not 100% sure what it's made of.</font>
<br>
<br><font size=2 face="sans-serif">I was just wondering if anyone had an
success with doing something like this.</font>
<br>
<br><font size=2 face="sans-serif">Thanks, &nbsp;BTW, my zebra jeep's name
is &quot;Spot&quot; &nbsp;8&gt;)</font>
<br>
<br><font size=2 face="sans-serif">Moose</font>
--=_alternative 0054B4B585258B20_=--

--===============3869417885830037723==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/shop-talk http://autox.team.net/archive

--===============3869417885830037723==--