Subject: [Shop-talk] Welding Fume Extractors

From: Moose <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2023 04:51:49 -0500 12/21/2023 04:52:07 AM, Serialize complete at 12/21/2023 04:52:07 AM

This is a multipart message in MIME format.
--===============6677361928617264706==

This is a multipart message in MIME format.
--=_alternative 00362FA585258A8C_=

Hello to all.

I got to the point where I need a REAL Welding Fume Extractor.  Looking 
around, I see lots of smaller ones dressed up like real ones for welding.

Does anyone have any recommendations?  Budget is around $500, but would go 
to $1000 if it necessary. 

I need it for welding and for the laser rust remover.

One other question, would you be able to use one if you are 
grinding/sanding fiberglass?

TIA.

Moose
--=_alternative 00362FA585258A8C_=

<font size=2 face="sans-serif">Hello to all.</font>
<br>
<br><font size=2 face="sans-serif">I got to the point where I need a REAL
Welding Fume Extractor. &nbsp;Looking around, I see lots of smaller ones
dressed up like real ones for welding.</font>
<br>
<br><font size=2 face="sans-serif">Does anyone have any recommendations?
&nbsp;Budget is around $500, but would go to $1000 if it necessary. </font>
<br>
<br><font size=2 face="sans-serif">I need it for welding and for the laser
rust remover.</font>
<br>
<br><font size=2 face="sans-serif">One other question, would you be able
to use one if you are grinding/sanding fiberglass?</font>
<br>
<br><font size=2 face="sans-serif">TIA.</font>
<br>
<br><font size=2 face="sans-serif">Moose</font>
--=_alternative 00362FA585258A8C_=--

--===============6677361928617264706==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/shop-talk http://autox.team.net/archive

--===============6677361928617264706==--