Subject: [Shop-talk] SK returns

From: Moose <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2023 08:51:04 -0500 12/05/2023 08:51:11 AM, Serialize complete at 12/05/2023 08:51:11 AM

This is a multipart message in MIME format.
--===============7264856728232694552==

This is a multipart message in MIME format.
--=_alternative 004C164A85258A7C_=

Does anyone have any contact info for SK tools?  (like a person on the 
inside?)

I have a breaker bar that broke.  I went to their website and filled out 
their form to request a 'repair kit' a while ago.

I only received an email response that was the text I filled out in the 
online form.  No additional information, no way to follow up or if they 
even would be sending the repair kit.

Anyone have any experience with this?

Thanks.

Moose
--=_alternative 004C164A85258A7C_=

<font size=2 face="sans-serif">Does anyone have any contact info for SK
tools? &nbsp;(like a person on the inside?)</font>
<br>
<br><font size=2 face="sans-serif">I have a breaker bar that broke. &nbsp;I
went to their website and filled out their form to request a 'repair kit'
a while ago.</font>
<br>
<br><font size=2 face="sans-serif">I only received an email response that
was the text I filled out in the online form. &nbsp;No additional information,
no way to follow up or if they even would be sending the repair kit.</font>
<br>
<br><font size=2 face="sans-serif">Anyone have any experience with this?</font>
<br>
<br><font size=2 face="sans-serif">Thanks.</font>
<br><font size=2 face="sans-serif"><br>
Moose</font>
--=_alternative 004C164A85258A7C_=--

--===============7264856728232694552==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/shop-talk http://autox.team.net/archive

--===============7264856728232694552==--