Subject: [Shop-talk] Center-mount drawer slide shuttle?

From: Jim Franklin <[email-masked]> boundary="Apple-Mail=_4B4701DC-6C6B-4051-AB36-76330E77B638"
Date: Sat, 25 Nov 2023 07:09:45 -0500

--Apple-Mail=_4B4701DC-6C6B-4051-AB36-76330E77B638
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
	charset=us-ascii

I picked up a dresser off one of the Buy Nothing groups and it turned =
out to be a "get someone to take away my trash" item. I fixed the frame =
but 4 of the slides are missing a part.=20

Modern center-mount slides have the inner drawer mounted piece sitting =
inside the outer frame mounted piece, but on these slides the inner is =
too small to be captivated by the outer. Instead, there's a "shuttle" =
sitting inside the outer that the inner clicks into, and that's what =
keeps the drawer from tipping down when past halfway open.=20

At this point it'll cost me about as much to trash it (it's not well =
made at all) as to fix it. I can replace the entire slide for about $7 =
each and a lot of labor, or maybe I can find this part, if anyone here =
knows what it's called. I'm having no luck googling for it.=20

thanks,
jim

--Apple-Mail=_4B4701DC-6C6B-4051-AB36-76330E77B638
Content-Disposition: inline;
	filename=IMG_7431.jpeg
	name="IMG_7431.jpeg"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--Apple-Mail=_4B4701DC-6C6B-4051-AB36-76330E77B638
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/shop-talk http://autox.team.net/archive

--Apple-Mail=_4B4701DC-6C6B-4051-AB36-76330E77B638--