Subject: [Shop-talk] Elevator for home?

From: Philip Ethier <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 8 Aug 2023 14:19:49 -0500

--===============9077664113359176093==

--000000000000d3dd6306026e3f9c

Anyone dealt with putting an elevator or a stairlift in a house?

Trustworthy brands?

Brands to avoid?

-- 
Phil Ethier West Side Saint Paul Minnesota USA

--000000000000d3dd6306026e3f9c
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">Anyone dealt with putting an elevator or a stairlift in a =
house?<div><br></div><div>Trustworthy brands?</div><div><br></div><div>Bran=
ds to avoid?<br clear=3D"all"><div><br></div><span class=3D"gmail_signature=
_prefix">-- </span><br><div dir=3D"ltr" class=3D"gmail_signature" data-smar=
tmail=3D"gmail_signature"><div dir=3D"ltr"><div><div dir=3D"ltr"><div><div =
dir=3D"ltr"><div><div dir=3D"ltr"><div><span style=3D"color:rgb(0,0,0);font=
-family:verdana,geneva,lucida,&quot;lucida grande&quot;,arial,helvetica,san=
s-serif;font-size:12.8px;background-color:rgb(239,239,239)">Phil Ethier Wes=
t Side Saint Paul Minnesota USA</span></div></div></div></div></div></div><=
/div></div></div></div></div>

--000000000000d3dd6306026e3f9c--

--===============9077664113359176093==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/shop-talk http://autox.team.net/archive

--===============9077664113359176093==--