Subject: [Shop-talk] Dewalt 12v power supply

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2023 05:14:54 -0400 08/17/2023 05:15:00 AM, Serialize complete at 08/17/2023 05:15:00 AM

This is a multipart message in MIME format.
--===============1446235286446681638==

This is a multipart message in MIME format.
--=_alternative 0032CDAE85258A0E_=

OK, I guess I'm missing something here.  I am looking for a small device 
that I can plug a dewalt 20v battery into that converts it to 12vDC in a 
standard cigarette lighter plug.

Does anything like this exist?  It seems that it would make sense since 
there are a nearly limitless supply of devices that work on a 12V plug, 
and the dewalt batteries are dense and powerful.

Anyone know where I can find such a beast?  I'm been searching but haven't 
found anything yet.

Thanks all.

Moose
--=_alternative 0032CDAE85258A0E_=

<font size=2 face="sans-serif">OK, I guess I'm missing something here.
&nbsp;I am looking for a small device that I can plug a dewalt 20v battery
into that converts it to 12vDC in a standard cigarette lighter plug.</font>
<br>
<br><font size=2 face="sans-serif">Does anything like this exist? &nbsp;It
seems that it would make sense since there are a nearly limitless supply
of devices that work on a 12V plug, and the dewalt batteries are dense
and powerful.</font>
<br>
<br><font size=2 face="sans-serif">Anyone know where I can find such a
beast? &nbsp;I'm been searching but haven't found anything yet.</font>
<br><font size=2 face="sans-serif"><br>
Thanks all.</font>
<br>
<br><font size=2 face="sans-serif">Moose</font>
--=_alternative 0032CDAE85258A0E_=--

--===============1446235286446681638==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/shop-talk http://autox.team.net/archive

--===============1446235286446681638==--