Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Ceiling Paint

From: Jim Stone <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 4 Jun 2023 08:34:48 -0400

--===============7437135542983505213==
	boundary="Apple-Mail=_2FB2C15E-D864-48DA-9261-8D4F180ECA79"

--Apple-Mail=_2FB2C15E-D864-48DA-9261-8D4F180ECA79
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
	charset=us-ascii

For anyone who is interested, I can answer my own question.  Just =
coincidentally, I played golf last week with a retired painter who told =
me to feel free to use the mixed paint.  I primed some new walls with it =
yesterday and all went well.

I now return you to your regularly scheduled shop-related discussions.

Jim

> On May 31, 2023, at 7:51 AM, Jim Stone <[email-masked]> wrote:
>=20
> How much more money was wasted depends on the answer to my question, =
which is: can I use the primer mixed with the ceiling paint? =20

--Apple-Mail=_2FB2C15E-D864-48DA-9261-8D4F180ECA79
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
	charset=us-ascii

<html><head><meta http-equiv=3D"content-type" content=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii"></head><body style=3D"overflow-wrap: break-word; =
-webkit-nbsp-mode: space; line-break: after-white-space;">For anyone who =
is interested, I can answer my own question. &nbsp;Just coincidentally, =
I played golf last week with a retired painter who told me to feel free =
to use the mixed paint. &nbsp;I primed some new walls with it yesterday =
and all went well.<div><br></div><div>I now return you to your regularly =
scheduled shop-related =
discussions.</div><div><br></div><div>Jim<br><div><br><blockquote =
type=3D"cite"><div>On May 31, 2023, at 7:51 AM, Jim Stone =
&lt;[email-masked]&gt; wrote:</div><br =
class=3D"Apple-interchange-newline"><div><meta charset=3D"UTF-8"><span =
style=3D"caret-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Helvetica; font-size: =
14px; font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: 400; =
letter-spacing: normal; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; =
text-transform: none; white-space: normal; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; text-decoration: none; float: none; =
display: inline !important;">How much more money was wasted depends on =
the answer to my question, which is: can I use the primer mixed with the =
ceiling paint? =
&nbsp;</span></div></blockquote></div><br></div></body></html>=

--Apple-Mail=_2FB2C15E-D864-48DA-9261-8D4F180ECA79--

--===============7437135542983505213==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/shop-talk http://autox.team.net/archive

--===============7437135542983505213==--