Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] concrete fasteners

From: Jim Franklin <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 10 Jun 2023 11:06:57 -0400

--===============6414111621124304067==
	boundary="Apple-Mail=_6151D787-0E68-43A0-8A46-C69AFEB8761D"

--Apple-Mail=_6151D787-0E68-43A0-8A46-C69AFEB8761D
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
	charset=us-ascii

This is common in garage floors to lock motorcycles to using a big D =
ring, or as this thread shows, anchoring a piece of machinery. usually =
they are set in place when the conrete is wet but of course many people =
install them afterwards.=20

https://www.garagejournal.com/forum/threads/removable-floor-anchor.3333/ =
<https://www.garagejournal.com/forum/threads/removable-floor-anchor.3333/>=

jim

> On Jun 10, 2023, at 10:29 AM, Tim . <[email-masked]> =
wrote:
>=20
> I did some digging online and also looked at the local menards. I =
cannot find what I have pictured in my mind.....
>=20
> I am putting up a Vevor Carport right in front of my garage door in an =
effort to create more Shop space (see how I tied this into the shoptalk =
theme !) by adding a covered parking spot for my wife's DD. I am setting =
it up to be driven through into the garage so my old Jeep can be driven =
out through it and thus stored at home in winter.=20
>=20
> What I want to do it secure the carport to the slab but be able to =
remove it easily and not have the concrete anchor stick up from the =
ground. I have pictured putting a anchor in slab and then screwing down =
into the anchor through the drilled feet of the carport's framing.=20
>=20
> Can someone point me to what I am looking for please?
>=20
> Thanks
> tim
>=20
>=20
> _______________________________________________
>=20
> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html =
<http://www.team.net/donate.html>
> Suggested annual donation  $12.96
> Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/shop-talk =
<http://www.team.net/pipermail/shop-talk> http://autox.team.net/archive =
<http://autox.team.net/archive>
>=20
> Unsubscribe/Manage: =
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/shop-talk/[email-masked] =
<http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/shop-talk/[email-masked]>

--Apple-Mail=_6151D787-0E68-43A0-8A46-C69AFEB8761D
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
	charset=us-ascii

<html><head><meta http-equiv=3D"Content-Type" content=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii"></head><body style=3D"word-wrap: break-word; =
-webkit-nbsp-mode: space; line-break: after-white-space;" class=3D"">This =
is common in garage floors to lock motorcycles to using a big D ring, or =
as this thread shows, anchoring a piece of machinery. usually they are =
set in place when the conrete is wet but of course many people install =
them afterwards.&nbsp;<div class=3D""><br class=3D""></div><div =
class=3D""><a =
href=3D"https://www.garagejournal.com/forum/threads/removable-floor-anchor=
.3333/" =
class=3D"">https://www.garagejournal.com/forum/threads/removable-floor-anc=
hor.3333/</a></div><div class=3D""><br class=3D""></div><div =
class=3D"">jim<br class=3D""><div><br class=3D""><blockquote type=3D"cite"=
 class=3D""><div class=3D"">On Jun 10, 2023, at 10:29 AM, Tim . &lt;<a =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]" =
class=3D"">[email-masked]</a>&gt; wrote:</div><br =
class=3D"Apple-interchange-newline"><div class=3D""><div =
class=3D"elementToProof" style=3D"caret-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-style: =
normal; font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: =
normal; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; =
white-space: normal; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; =
text-decoration: none; font-family: Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif; =
font-size: 12pt;">I did some digging online and also looked at the local =
menards. I cannot find what I have pictured in my mind.....</div><div =
class=3D"elementToProof" style=3D"caret-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-style: =
normal; font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: =
normal; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; =
white-space: normal; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; =
text-decoration: none; font-family: Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif; =
font-size: 12pt;"><br class=3D""></div><div class=3D"elementToProof" =
style=3D"caret-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-style: normal; =
font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal; =
text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; =
text-decoration: none; font-family: Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif; =
font-size: 12pt;">I am putting up a Vevor Carport right in front of my =
garage door in an effort to create more Shop space (see how I tied this =
into the shoptalk theme !) by adding a covered parking spot for my =
wife's DD. I am setting it up to be driven through into the garage so my =
old Jeep can be driven out through it and thus stored at home in =
winter.&nbsp;</div><div class=3D"elementToProof" style=3D"caret-color: =
rgb(0, 0, 0); font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; =
font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal; text-align: start; =
text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; =
word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; text-decoration: =
none; font-family: Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12pt;"><br =
class=3D""></div><div class=3D"elementToProof" style=3D"caret-color: =
rgb(0, 0, 0); font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; =
font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal; text-align: start; =
text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; =
word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; text-decoration: =
none; font-family: Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: =
12pt;">What I want to do it secure the carport to the slab but be able =
to remove it easily and not have the concrete anchor stick up from the =
ground. I have pictured putting a anchor in slab and then screwing down =
into the anchor through the drilled feet of the carport's =
framing.&nbsp;</div><div class=3D"elementToProof" style=3D"caret-color: =
rgb(0, 0, 0); font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; =
font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal; text-align: start; =
text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; =
word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; text-decoration: =
none; font-family: Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12pt;"><br =
class=3D""></div><div class=3D"elementToProof" style=3D"caret-color: =
rgb(0, 0, 0); font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; =
font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal; text-align: start; =
text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; =
word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; text-decoration: =
none; font-family: Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12pt;">Can =
someone point me to what I am looking for please?</div><div =
class=3D"elementToProof" style=3D"caret-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-style: =
normal; font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: =
normal; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; =
white-space: normal; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; =
text-decoration: none; font-family: Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif; =
font-size: 12pt;"><br class=3D""></div><div class=3D"elementToProof" =
style=3D"caret-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-style: normal; =
font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal; =
text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; =
text-decoration: none; font-family: Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif; =
font-size: 12pt;">Thanks</div><div class=3D"elementToProof" =
style=3D"caret-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-style: normal; =
font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal; =
text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; =
text-decoration: none; font-family: Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif; =
font-size: 12pt;">tim</div><div class=3D"elementToProof" =
style=3D"caret-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-style: normal; =
font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal; =
text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; =
text-decoration: none; font-family: Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif; =
font-size: 12pt;"><br class=3D""></div><div class=3D"elementToProof" =
style=3D"caret-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-style: normal; =
font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal; =
text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; =
text-decoration: none; font-family: Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif; =
font-size: 12pt;"><br class=3D""></div><span style=3D"caret-color: =
rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Helvetica; font-size: 14px; font-style: =
normal; font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: =
normal; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; =
white-space: normal; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; =
text-decoration: none; float: none; display: inline !important;" =
class=3D"">_______________________________________________</span><br =
style=3D"caret-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Helvetica; font-size: =
14px; font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: =
normal; letter-spacing: normal; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; =
text-transform: none; white-space: normal; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; text-decoration: none;" class=3D""><br =
style=3D"caret-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Helvetica; font-size: =
14px; font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: =
normal; letter-spacing: normal; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; =
text-transform: none; white-space: normal; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; text-decoration: none;" class=3D""><a =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]" style=3D"font-family: =
Helvetica; font-size: 14px; font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: =
normal; font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: auto; =
text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; widows: auto; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-size-adjust: auto; =
-webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;" =
class=3D"">[email-masked]</a><br style=3D"caret-color: rgb(0, =
0, 0); font-family: Helvetica; font-size: 14px; font-style: normal; =
font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal; =
text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; =
text-decoration: none;" class=3D""><span style=3D"caret-color: rgb(0, 0, =
0); font-family: Helvetica; font-size: 14px; font-style: normal; =
font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal; =
text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; =
text-decoration: none; float: none; display: inline !important;" =
class=3D"">Donate:<span =
class=3D"Apple-converted-space">&nbsp;</span></span><a =
href=3D"http://www.team.net/donate.html" style=3D"font-family: =
Helvetica; font-size: 14px; font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: =
normal; font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: auto; =
text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; widows: auto; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-size-adjust: auto; =
-webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;" =
class=3D"">http://www.team.net/donate.html</a><br style=3D"caret-color: =
rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Helvetica; font-size: 14px; font-style: =
normal; font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: =
normal; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; =
white-space: normal; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; =
text-decoration: none;" class=3D""><span style=3D"caret-color: rgb(0, 0, =
0); font-family: Helvetica; font-size: 14px; font-style: normal; =
font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal; =
text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; =
text-decoration: none; float: none; display: inline !important;" =
class=3D"">Suggested annual donation &nbsp;$12.96</span><br =
style=3D"caret-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Helvetica; font-size: =
14px; font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: =
normal; letter-spacing: normal; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; =
text-transform: none; white-space: normal; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; text-decoration: none;" class=3D""><span =
style=3D"caret-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Helvetica; font-size: =
14px; font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: =
normal; letter-spacing: normal; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; =
text-transform: none; white-space: normal; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; text-decoration: none; float: none; =
display: inline !important;" class=3D"">Archive:<span =
class=3D"Apple-converted-space">&nbsp;</span></span><a =
href=3D"http://www.team.net/pipermail/shop-talk" style=3D"font-family: =
Helvetica; font-size: 14px; font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: =
normal; font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: auto; =
text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; widows: auto; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-size-adjust: auto; =
-webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;" =
class=3D"">http://www.team.net/pipermail/shop-talk</a><span =
style=3D"caret-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Helvetica; font-size: =
14px; font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: =
normal; letter-spacing: normal; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; =
text-transform: none; white-space: normal; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; text-decoration: none; float: none; =
display: inline !important;" class=3D""><span =
class=3D"Apple-converted-space">&nbsp;</span></span><a =
href=3D"http://autox.team.net/archive" style=3D"font-family: Helvetica; =
font-size: 14px; font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; =
font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: auto; text-align: =
start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; =
widows: auto; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-size-adjust: auto; =
-webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;" =
class=3D"">http://autox.team.net/archive</a><br style=3D"caret-color: =
rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Helvetica; font-size: 14px; font-style: =
normal; font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: =
normal; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; =
white-space: normal; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; =
text-decoration: none;" class=3D""><br style=3D"caret-color: rgb(0, 0, =
0); font-family: Helvetica; font-size: 14px; font-style: normal; =
font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal; =
text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; =
text-decoration: none;" class=3D""><span style=3D"caret-color: rgb(0, 0, =
0); font-family: Helvetica; font-size: 14px; font-style: normal; =
font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal; =
text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; =
text-decoration: none; float: none; display: inline !important;" =
class=3D"">Unsubscribe/Manage:<span =
class=3D"Apple-converted-space">&nbsp;</span></span><a =
href=3D"http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/shop-talk/jamesf@groupwbench=
.org" style=3D"font-family: Helvetica; font-size: 14px; font-style: =
normal; font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: =
normal; orphans: auto; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; =
text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: auto; word-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-text-size-adjust: auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;" =
class=3D"">http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/shop-talk/jamesf@groupwbe=
nch.org</a></div></blockquote></div><br class=3D""></div></body></html>=

--Apple-Mail=_6151D787-0E68-43A0-8A46-C69AFEB8761D--

--===============6414111621124304067==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/shop-talk http://autox.team.net/archive

--===============6414111621124304067==--

---

From: "John P. New" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 10 Jun 2023 12:09:21 -0400

How about "Female-Threaded Anchors for Concrete"
https://www.mcmaster.com/products/anchors/anchor-type~female-threaded/

John P. New
London, Ontario, Canada

On Saturday, June 10, 2023 10:29:57 A.M. EDT Tim . wrote:
> I did some digging online and also looked at the local menards. I cannot find what I have pictured in my mind.....
> 
> I am putting up a Vevor Carport right in front of my garage door in an effort to create more Shop space (see how I tied this into the shoptalk theme !) by adding a covered parking spot for my wife's DD. I am setting it up to be driven through into the garage so my old Jeep can be driven out through it and thus stored at home in winter.
> 
> What I want to do it secure the carport to the slab but be able to remove it easily and not have the concrete anchor stick up from the ground. I have pictured putting a anchor in slab and then screwing down into the anchor through the drilled feet of the carport's framing.
> 

[email-masked]

---

From: Tom Coradeschi <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 10 Jun 2023 20:32:05 -0400

That would be my solution. I have a set in my garage floor (1/2-13, I think) to tie down my tire changer when it’s in use. I put some flathead screws in them when not in use - keeps the crud out. 

Tom Coradeschi
[email-masked]

> On Jun 10, 2023, at 12:26 PM, John P. New <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/shop-talk/[email-masked]
> 

[email-masked]
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $12.96
Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/shop-talk http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/shop-talk/[email-masked]

---

From: "Tim ." <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 11 Jun 2023 16:06:05 +0000

--===============5509463803233814729==
Content-Language: en-US
	boundary="_000_MN6PR14MB7197F1A82F56EC2EB332113DB457AMN6PR14MB7197namp_"

--_000_MN6PR14MB7197F1A82F56EC2EB332113DB457AMN6PR14MB7197namp_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Yes, this is what I pictured. I had forgotten about McMaster-Carr.
thanks!

________________________________
From: Shop-talk <[email-masked]> on behalf of John P. New=
 <[email-masked]>
Sent: Saturday, June 10, 2023 11:09 AM
To: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] concrete fasteners

John P. New
London, Ontario, Canada

On Saturday, June 10, 2023 10:29:57 A.M. EDT Tim . wrote:
> I did some digging online and also looked at the local menards. I cannot =
find what I have pictured in my mind.....
>
> I am putting up a Vevor Carport right in front of my garage door in an ef=
fort to create more Shop space (see how I tied this into the shoptalk theme=
 !) by adding a covered parking spot for my wife's DD. I am setting it up t=
o be driven through into the garage so my old Jeep can be driven out throug=
h it and thus stored at home in winter.
>
> What I want to do it secure the carport to the slab but be able to remove=
 it easily and not have the concrete anchor stick up from the ground. I hav=
e pictured putting a anchor in slab and then screwing down into the anchor =
through the drilled feet of the carport's framing.

[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/shop-talk http://autox.team.net/arch=
ive

[email-masked]

--_000_MN6PR14MB7197F1A82F56EC2EB332113DB457AMN6PR14MB7197namp_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html>
<head>
<meta http-equiv=3D"Content-Type" content=3D"text/html; charset=3Diso-8859-=
1">
<style type=3D"text/css" style=3D"display:none;"> P {margin-top:0;margin-bo=
ttom:0;} </style>
</head>
<body dir=3D"ltr">
<div style=3D"font-family: Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12pt;=
 color: rgb(0, 0, 0);" class=3D"elementToProof">
Yes, this is what I pictured. I had forgotten about McMaster-Carr.&nbsp;</d=
iv>
<div style=3D"font-family: Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12pt;=
 color: rgb(0, 0, 0);" class=3D"elementToProof">
thanks!</div>
<div id=3D"appendonsend"></div>
<div style=3D"font-family: Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12pt;=
 color: rgb(0, 0, 0);">
<br>
</div>
<hr tabindex=3D"-1" style=3D"display:inline-block; width:98%">
<div id=3D"divRplyFwdMsg" dir=3D"ltr"><font face=3D"Calibri, sans-serif" st=
yle=3D"font-size: 11pt; color: rgb(0, 0, 0);"><b>From:</b> Shop-talk &lt;sh=
[email-masked]&gt; on behalf of John P. New &lt;jnew@hazeld=
en.ca&gt;<br>
<b>Sent:</b> Saturday, June 10, 2023 11:09 AM<br>
<b>To:</b> [email-masked] &lt;[email-masked]&gt;<br>
<b>Subject:</b> Re: [Shop-talk] concrete fasteners</font>
<div>&nbsp;</div>
</div>
<div class=3D"BodyFragment"><font size=3D"2"><span style=3D"font-size:11pt"=
<div class=3D"PlainText elementToProof">How about &quot;Female-Threaded Anc=
hors for Concrete&quot;<br>
<a href=3D"https://www.mcmaster.com/products/anchors/anchor-type~female-thr=
eaded/" data-auth=3D"NotApplicable">https://www.mcmaster.com/products/ancho=
rs/anchor-type~female-threaded/</a><br>
<br>
John P. New<br>
London, Ontario, Canada<br>
<br>
<br>
On Saturday, June 10, 2023 10:29:57 A.M. EDT Tim . wrote:<br>
&gt; I did some digging online and also looked at the local menards. I cann=
ot find what I have pictured in my mind.....<br>
&gt; <br>
&gt; I am putting up a Vevor Carport right in front of my garage door in an=
 effort to create more Shop space (see how I tied this into the shoptalk th=
eme !) by adding a covered parking spot for my wife's DD. I am setting it u=
p to be driven through into the garage
 so my old Jeep can be driven out through it and thus stored at home in win=
ter.<br>
&gt; <br>
&gt; What I want to do it secure the carport to the slab but be able to rem=
ove it easily and not have the concrete anchor stick up from the ground. I =
have pictured putting a anchor in slab and then screwing down into the anch=
or through the drilled feet of the
 carport's framing.<br>
&gt; <br>
&gt; Can someone point me to what I am looking for please?<br>
&gt; <br>
&gt; Thanks<br>
&gt; tim<br>
&gt; <br>
&gt; <br>
&gt; <br>
<br>
<br>
<br>
<br>
_______________________________________________<br>
<br>
[email-masked]<br>
ble">http://www.team.net/donate.html</a><br>
Archive: <a href=3D"http://www.team.net/pipermail/shop-talk" data-auth=3D"N=
otApplicable">
http://www.team.net/pipermail/shop-talk</a> <a href=3D"http://autox.team.ne=
t/archive" data-auth=3D"NotApplicable">
http://autox.team.net/archive</a><br>
<br>
alk/[email-masked]" data-auth=3D"NotApplicable">
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/shop-talk/[email-masked]=
om</a><br>
<br>
</div>
</span></font></div>
</body>
</html>

--_000_MN6PR14MB7197F1A82F56EC2EB332113DB457AMN6PR14MB7197namp_--

--===============5509463803233814729==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

--===============5509463803233814729==--