Subject: [Shop-talk] Garage Floor Paint

From: Jeff Scarbrough <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2023 11:22:52 -0500

Hi all...  I've decided to coat my garage floor with something - the
bare concrete just sheds too much dust to consider the garage "clean".
Every time I sweep, it looks like Pigpen from the Peanuts comics.

I can hire a painting contractor to come in and do the job, but it
would be a lot easier on me if I could do half at a time (shifting all
the boxes and benches from half to half), but I expect that would
increase the cost of the contractor.  So, are there good DIY solutions
to garage floor coatings?  I'm not as concerned about the aesthetics
of the seam where the coatings overlap - anything is better than what
I've got.

Associated question:  The original builders put some gouges and
craters in the floor.  Nothing too big, but maybe there's a successful
way to fill them before coating?

-- Jeff
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/shop-talk http://autox.team.net/archive