Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Clips2

From: Ronnie Day <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2022 16:53:49 -0600

--===============7716045630349107901==

--0000000000005c415f05edc696dc

Bob, I've always called them Speed Nuts. Google that and you'll see a wide
variety of types and vendors.

HTH,
Ron

On Fri, Nov 18, 2022 at 4:25 PM Bob Spidell <[email-masked]> wrote:

> Oops ... forgot the pic._______________________________________________
>
> [email-masked]
> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Suggested annual donation  $12.96
> Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/shop-talk
> http://autox.team.net/archive
>
> Unsubscribe/Manage:
> http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/shop-talk/[email-masked]
>
>

--0000000000005c415f05edc696dc
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">Bob, I&#39;ve always called them Speed Nuts. Google that a=
nd you&#39;ll see a wide variety of types and vendors.<div><br></div><div>H=
TH,</div><div>Ron</div></div><br><div class=3D"gmail_quote"><div dir=3D"ltr=
" class=3D"gmail_attr">On Fri, Nov 18, 2022 at 4:25 PM Bob Spidell &lt;<a h=
ref=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a>&gt; wrote:<br>=
</div><blockquote class=3D"gmail_quote" style=3D"margin:0px 0px 0px 0.8ex;b=
order-left:1px solid rgb(204,204,204);padding-left:1ex">Oops ... forgot the=
 pic._______________________________________________<br>
<br>
<a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]" target=3D"_blank">Shop-talk@aut=
ox.team.net</a><br>
et=3D"_blank">http://www.team.net/donate.html</a><br>
Archive: <a href=3D"http://www.team.net/pipermail/shop-talk" rel=3D"norefer=
rer" target=3D"_blank">http://www.team.net/pipermail/shop-talk</a> <a href=
=3D"http://autox.team.net/archive" rel=3D"noreferrer" target=3D"_blank">htt=
p://autox.team.net/archive</a><br>
<br>
alk/[email-masked]" rel=3D"noreferrer" target=3D"_blank">http://autox=
.team.net/mailman/options/shop-talk/[email-masked]</a><br>
<br>
</blockquote></div>

--0000000000005c415f05edc696dc--

--===============7716045630349107901==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/shop-talk http://autox.team.net/archive

--===============7716045630349107901==--

---

From: Bob Spidell <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2022 14:55:36 -0800

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--===============7797035023576104046==
 boundary="------------WIFbTaac3DT0veBW7ajki7ML"
Content-Language: en-US

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--------------WIFbTaac3DT0veBW7ajki7ML
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

Ah, right you are, Ron. Thanks.
Bob

On 11/18/2022 2:53 PM, Ronnie Day wrote:
> Bob, I've always called them Speed Nuts. Google that and you'll see a 
> wide variety of types and vendors.
>
> HTH,
> Ron
>
>     Oops ... forgot the
>     pic._______________________________________________
>
>     [email-masked]

--------------WIFbTaac3DT0veBW7ajki7ML
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

<html>
  <head>
    <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8">
  </head>
  <body>
    Ah, right you are, Ron. Thanks.<br>
    Bob<br>
    <br>
    <div class="moz-cite-prefix">On 11/18/2022 2:53 PM, Ronnie Day
      wrote:<br>
    </div>
    <blockquote type="cite"
cite="mid:[email-masked]">
      <meta http-equiv="content-type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8">
      <div dir="ltr">Bob, I've always called them Speed Nuts. Google
        that and you'll see a wide variety of types and vendors.
        <div><br>
        </div>
        <div>HTH,</div>
        <div>Ron</div>
      </div>
      <br>
      <div class="gmail_quote">
        <div dir="ltr" class="gmail_attr">On Fri, Nov 18, 2022 at 4:25
          PM Bob Spidell &lt;<a href="mailto:[email-masked]"
            moz-do-not-send="true" class="moz-txt-link-freetext">[email-masked]</a>&gt;
          wrote:<br>
        </div>
        <blockquote class="gmail_quote" style="margin:0px 0px 0px
          0.8ex;border-left:1px solid rgb(204,204,204);padding-left:1ex">Oops
          ... forgot the
          pic._______________________________________________<br>
          <br>
          <a href="mailto:[email-masked]" target="_blank"
            moz-do-not-send="true" class="moz-txt-link-freetext">[email-masked]</a><br>
          Donate: <a href="http://www.team.net/donate.html"
            rel="noreferrer" target="_blank" moz-do-not-send="true"
            class="moz-txt-link-freetext">http://www.team.net/donate.html</a><br>
          Suggested annual donation  $12.96<br>
          Archive: <a href="http://www.team.net/pipermail/shop-talk"
            rel="noreferrer" target="_blank" moz-do-not-send="true"
            class="moz-txt-link-freetext">http://www.team.net/pipermail/shop-talk</a>
          <a href="http://autox.team.net/archive" rel="noreferrer"
            target="_blank" moz-do-not-send="true"
            class="moz-txt-link-freetext">http://autox.team.net/archive</a><br>
          <br>
          Unsubscribe/Manage: <a
href="http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/shop-talk/[email-masked]"
            rel="noreferrer" target="_blank" moz-do-not-send="true"
            class="moz-txt-link-freetext">http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/shop-talk/[email-masked]</a><br>
          <br>
        </blockquote>
      </div>
    </blockquote>
    <br>
  </body>
</html>

--------------WIFbTaac3DT0veBW7ajki7ML--

--===============7797035023576104046==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

--===============7797035023576104046==--

---

From: Bob Spidell <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2022 14:58:14 -0800

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--===============2019073263063532098==
 boundary="------------uTC0L23ksv5oDCOnGP3IWJDZ"
Content-Language: en-US

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--------------uTC0L23ksv5oDCOnGP3IWJDZ
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

aka 'flat spring nut'

>     http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/shop-talk/[email-masked]

--------------uTC0L23ksv5oDCOnGP3IWJDZ
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

<html>
  <head>
    aka 'flat spring nut'<br>

--------------uTC0L23ksv5oDCOnGP3IWJDZ--

--===============2019073263063532098==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

--===============2019073263063532098==--

---

From: Brian and Wendy Warrick <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 19 Nov 2022 00:28:00 +0000

--===============8894756957822740459==
Content-Language: en-US
	boundary="_000_MW2PR07MB39782A79A027B709641B0272BB089MW2PR07MB3978namp_"

--_000_MW2PR07MB39782A79A027B709641B0272BB089MW2PR07MB3978namp_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Self Locking Speed Nuts

https://www.boltproducts.com/self-locking-speed-nuts-c-700_463.html
Self Locking Speed Nuts from Bolt Products, Inc.<https://www.boltproducts.c=
om/self-locking-speed-nuts-c-700_463.html>
Self locking speed nuts are a perfect solution for numerous applications. S=
ingle-Thread Engaging Self-Locking Speed Nuts=AE provide a unique dual self=
 locking action. These are versatile fasteners made from heat-treated high =
carbon spring steel. Contact the experts at Bolt today for help on choosing=
 the right Speed Nut.
www.boltproducts.com

Brian
Nampa, ID
________________________________
From: Shop-talk <[email-masked]> on behalf of Bob Spidell=
 <[email-masked]>
Sent: Friday, November 18, 2022 12:56 PM
To: Shop Talk <[email-masked]>
Subject: [Shop-talk] Clips2

Oops ... forgot the pic.

--_000_MW2PR07MB39782A79A027B709641B0272BB089MW2PR07MB3978namp_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html>
<head>
<meta http-equiv=3D"Content-Type" content=3D"text/html; charset=3Diso-8859-=
1">
<style type=3D"text/css" style=3D"display:none;"> P {margin-top:0;margin-bo=
ttom:0;} </style>
</head>
<body dir=3D"ltr">
<div style=3D"font-family: Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12pt;=
 color: rgb(0, 0, 0); background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);" class=3D"eleme=
ntToProof">
Self Locking Speed Nuts</div>
<div style=3D"font-family: Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12pt;=
 color: rgb(0, 0, 0); background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);" class=3D"eleme=
ntToProof">
<br>
</div>
<div style=3D"font-family: Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12pt;=
 color: rgb(0, 0, 0); background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);" class=3D"eleme=
ntToProof ContentPasted0">
<a href=3D"https://www.boltproducts.com/self-locking-speed-nuts-c-700_463.h=
tml" id=3D"LPlnkOWALinkPreview">https://www.boltproducts.com/self-locking-s=
peed-nuts-c-700_463.html</a><br>
</div>
<div class=3D"_Entity _EType_OWALinkPreview _EId_OWALinkPreview _EReadonly_=
1">
<div id=3D"LPBorder_GTaHR0cHM6Ly93d3cuYm9sdHByb2R1Y3RzLmNvbS9zZWxmLWxvY2tpb=
mctc3BlZWQtbnV0cy1jLTcwMF80NjMuaHRtbA.." class=3D"LPBorder303898" style=3D"=
width: 100%; margin-top: 16px; margin-bottom: 16px; position: relative; max=
-width: 800px; min-width: 424px;">
<table id=3D"LPContainer303898" role=3D"presentation" style=3D"padding: 12p=
x 36px 12px 12px; width: 100%; border-width: 1px; border-style: solid; bord=
er-color: rgb(200, 200, 200); border-radius: 2px;">
<tbody>
<tr valign=3D"top" style=3D"border-spacing: 0px;">
<td style=3D"width: 100%;">
<div id=3D"LPTitle303898" style=3D"font-size: 21px; font-weight: 300; margi=
n-right: 8px; font-family: wf_segoe-ui_light, &quot;Segoe UI Light&quot;, &=
quot;Segoe WP Light&quot;, &quot;Segoe UI&quot;, &quot;Segoe WP&quot;, Taho=
ma, Arial, sans-serif; margin-bottom: 12px;">
<a target=3D"_blank" id=3D"LPUrlAnchor303898" href=3D"https://www.boltprodu=
cts.com/self-locking-speed-nuts-c-700_463.html" style=3D"text-decoration: n=
one; color: var(--themePrimary);">Self Locking Speed Nuts from Bolt Product=
s, Inc.</a></div>
<div id=3D"LPDescription303898" style=3D"font-size: 14px; max-height: 100px=
; color: rgb(102, 102, 102); font-family: wf_segoe-ui_normal, &quot;Segoe U=
I&quot;, &quot;Segoe WP&quot;, Tahoma, Arial, sans-serif; margin-bottom: 12=
px; margin-right: 8px; overflow: hidden;">
Self locking speed nuts are a perfect solution for numerous applications. S=
ingle-Thread Engaging Self-Locking Speed Nuts=AE provide a unique dual self=
 locking action. These are versatile fasteners made from heat-treated high =
carbon spring steel. Contact the experts
 at Bolt today for help on choosing the right Speed Nut.</div>
<div id=3D"LPMetadata303898" style=3D"font-size: 14px; font-weight: 400; co=
lor: rgb(166, 166, 166); font-family: wf_segoe-ui_normal, &quot;Segoe UI&qu=
ot;, &quot;Segoe WP&quot;, Tahoma, Arial, sans-serif;">
www.boltproducts.com</div>
</td>
</tr>
</tbody>
</table>
</div>
</div>
<div style=3D"font-family: Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12pt;=
 color: rgb(0, 0, 0); background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);">
<br>
</div>
<div style=3D"font-family: Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12pt;=
 color: rgb(0, 0, 0); background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);" class=3D"eleme=
ntToProof">
Brian</div>
<div style=3D"font-family: Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12pt;=
 color: rgb(0, 0, 0); background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);" class=3D"eleme=
ntToProof">
Nampa, ID</div>
<div id=3D"appendonsend"></div>
<hr style=3D"display:inline-block;width:98%" tabindex=3D"-1">
<div id=3D"divRplyFwdMsg" dir=3D"ltr"><font face=3D"Calibri, sans-serif" st=
yle=3D"font-size:11pt" color=3D"#000000"><b>From:</b> Shop-talk &lt;shop-ta=
[email-masked]&gt; on behalf of Bob Spidell &lt;bspidell@comcast=
.net&gt;<br>
<b>Sent:</b> Friday, November 18, 2022 12:56 PM<br>
<b>To:</b> Shop Talk &lt;[email-masked]&gt;<br>
<b>Subject:</b> [Shop-talk] Clips2</font>
<div>&nbsp;</div>
</div>
<div class=3D"BodyFragment"><font size=3D"2"><span style=3D"font-size:11pt;=
">
<div class=3D"PlainText">Oops ... forgot the pic.</div>
</span></font></div>
</body>
</html>

--_000_MW2PR07MB39782A79A027B709641B0272BB089MW2PR07MB3978namp_--

--===============8894756957822740459==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

--===============8894756957822740459==--

---

From: Donald H Locker <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 19 Nov 2022 00:33:08 +0000 s=protonmail3; t=1668817992; x=1669077192; bh=5n8vlhVeq3E6WfrJuVBlVN/YnrS/8BHBQouH7t+l/L0=; h=Date:To:From:Subject:Message-ID:In-Reply-To:References: Feedback-ID:From:To:Cc:Date:Subject:Reply-To:Feedback-ID: Message-ID:BIMI-Selector; b=hhjaePE4zhLnpc3MYbreURhmfcHFosQF5Td+H+Rh6FPS6H98cq1M+ngQg0npMWt1B n/nQanPA5k3aB0X+Wh/8/HPhc/xtZLbqYyr8Qvi+7DoU0tgmpQfLH8QOIF8Vz/Y74T jLOTVMVXwprT0AW4xx75qWvDsfP6uW1N48/M+1L3Xsl+++bvozewHoZAJQIFBELRba edsvpYQ9yziH8YCaleWgAkLmBLH2fghap9PExDp/IdJyOvhq3tv0VLUyarbhlaXC8k DHnVmm7uKmO6w7QfZNmAm6d7EuQiQDCmGONebzePMjbOUwlgbUf9eu+tPPNSDwa3w

I believe these are known as "push nuts". Check out McMaster -
https://www.mcmaster.com/push-nuts/

HTH,
Donald.

On 11/18/22 14:56, Bob Spidell wrote:
> Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/shop-talk/[email-masked]
>

[email-masked]

---

From: Jeff Scarbrough <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2022 20:29:20 -0500

--===============6550554497420000439==

--000000000000fe6df405edc8c051

Like these.
https://www.mcmaster.com/speed-nuts/rectangular-push-on-external-retaining-rings/

On Fri, Nov 18, 2022, 20:07 Ronnie Day <[email-masked]> wrote:

> http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/shop-talk/[email-masked]
>
>

--000000000000fe6df405edc8c051
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"auto">Like these. <a href=3D"https://www.mcmaster.com/speed-nut=
s/rectangular-push-on-external-retaining-rings/">https://www.mcmaster.com/s=
peed-nuts/rectangular-push-on-external-retaining-rings/</a></div><br><div c=
lass=3D"gmail_quote"><div dir=3D"ltr" class=3D"gmail_attr">On Fri, Nov 18, =
2022, 20:07 Ronnie Day &lt;<a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">ronnie.d=
[email-masked]</a>&gt; wrote:<br></div><blockquote class=3D"gmail_quote" styl=
e=3D"margin:0 0 0 .8ex;border-left:1px #ccc solid;padding-left:1ex"><div di=
r=3D"ltr">Bob, I&#39;ve always called them Speed Nuts. Google that and you&=
#39;ll see a wide variety of types and vendors.<div><br></div><div>HTH,</di=
v><div>Ron</div></div><br><div class=3D"gmail_quote"><div dir=3D"ltr" class=
=3D"gmail_attr">On Fri, Nov 18, 2022 at 4:25 PM Bob Spidell &lt;<a href=3D"=
mailto:[email-masked]" target=3D"_blank" rel=3D"noreferrer">bspidell@=
comcast.net</a>&gt; wrote:<br></div><blockquote class=3D"gmail_quote" style=
=3D"margin:0px 0px 0px 0.8ex;border-left:1px solid rgb(204,204,204);padding=
-left:1ex">Oops ... forgot the pic.________________________________________=
_______<br>
<br>
<a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]" target=3D"_blank" rel=3D"norefe=
rrer">[email-masked]</a><br>
errer" target=3D"_blank">http://www.team.net/donate.html</a><br>
Archive: <a href=3D"http://www.team.net/pipermail/shop-talk" rel=3D"norefer=
rer noreferrer" target=3D"_blank">http://www.team.net/pipermail/shop-talk</=
a> <a href=3D"http://autox.team.net/archive" rel=3D"noreferrer noreferrer" =
target=3D"_blank">http://autox.team.net/archive</a><br>
<br>
alk/[email-masked]" rel=3D"noreferrer noreferrer" target=3D"_blank">h=
ttp://autox.team.net/mailman/options/shop-talk/[email-masked]</a><br>
<br>
</blockquote></div>
_______________________________________________<br>
<br>
<a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]" target=3D"_blank" rel=3D"norefe=
rrer">[email-masked]</a><br>
errer" target=3D"_blank">http://www.team.net/donate.html</a><br>
Archive: <a href=3D"http://www.team.net/pipermail/shop-talk" rel=3D"norefer=
rer noreferrer" target=3D"_blank">http://www.team.net/pipermail/shop-talk</=
a> <a href=3D"http://autox.team.net/archive" rel=3D"noreferrer noreferrer" =
target=3D"_blank">http://autox.team.net/archive</a><br>
<br>
alk/[email-masked]" rel=3D"noreferrer noreferrer" target=3D"_blank">ht=
tp://autox.team.net/mailman/options/shop-talk/[email-masked]</a><br>
<br>
</blockquote></div>

--000000000000fe6df405edc8c051--

--===============6550554497420000439==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

--===============6550554497420000439==--

---

From: Nick Black <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2022 17:37:07 -0800

Sent from the wilds of NorCal 

> On Nov 18, 2022, at 2:38 PM, Bob Spidell <[email-masked]> wrote:

> I believe those are called “ timmerman” nuts

Lots of different nuts here in norcal…
Nick

[email-masked]

Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/shop-talk/[email-masked]

---

From: Bob Spidell <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2022 21:34:45 -0800

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--===============8536870438564973503==
 boundary="------------pIEhc3lVZSePPy2xDg7nURmn"
Content-Language: en-US

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--------------pIEhc3lVZSePPy2xDg7nURmn
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

Yup. These things must have a dozen different names. Nearby Lowes claims 
to have them:

https://www.lowes.com/pd/Hillman-4-Count-10-Black-Phosphate-Standard-SAE-Flat-Spring-Nuts/3013177?cm_mmc=shp-_-c-_-prd-_-hdw-_-ggl-_-LIA_HDW_126_Fastening-_-3013177-_-local-_-0-_-0&ds_rl=1286981&gclid=Cj0KCQiA99ybBhD9ARIsALvZavXmw0B7GHXIe7-orKtJN-BNvselG4WLV1h9axyx_o22PDRp7OE2xU4aAiY0EALw_wcB&gclsrc=aw.ds

Thanks for the help.

On 11/18/2022 5:29 PM, Jeff Scarbrough wrote:
>     Bob, I've always called them Speed Nuts. Google that and you'll
>     see a wide variety of types and vendors.
>
>     HTH,
>     Ron
>
> Donate:http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Archive:http://www.team.net/pipermail/shop-talk  http://autox.team.net/archive
>
> Unsubscribe/Manage:http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/shop-talk/[email-masked]
>

--------------pIEhc3lVZSePPy2xDg7nURmn
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

<html>
  <head>
    <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8">
  </head>
  <body>
    Yup. These things must have a dozen different names. Nearby Lowes
    claims to have them:<br>
    <br>
<a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="https://www.lowes.com/pd/Hillman-4-Count-10-Black-Phosphate-Standard-SAE-Flat-Spring-Nuts/3013177?cm_mmc=shp-_-c-_-prd-_-hdw-_-ggl-_-LIA_HDW_126_Fastening-_-3013177-_-local-_-0-_-0&amp;ds_rl=1286981&amp;gclid=Cj0KCQiA99ybBhD9ARIsALvZavXmw0B7GHXIe7-orKtJN-BNvselG4WLV1h9axyx_o22PDRp7OE2xU4aAiY0EALw_wcB&amp;gclsrc=aw.ds">https://www.lowes.com/pd/Hillman-4-Count-10-Black-Phosphate-Standard-SAE-Flat-Spring-Nuts/3013177?cm_mmc=shp-_-c-_-prd-_-hdw-_-ggl-_-LIA_HDW_126_Fastening-_-3013177-_-local-_-0-_-0&amp;ds_rl=1286981&amp;gclid=Cj0KCQiA99ybBhD9ARIsALvZavXmw0B7GHXIe7-orKtJN-BNvselG4WLV1h9axyx_o22PDRp7OE2xU4aAiY0EALw_wcB&amp;gclsrc=aw.ds</a><br>
    <br>
    Thanks for the help. <br>
    <br>
    <br>
    <br>
    <div class="moz-cite-prefix">On 11/18/2022 5:29 PM, Jeff Scarbrough
      wrote:<br>
    </div>
    <blockquote type="cite"
cite="mid:CAO8Q7CO9=[email-masked]">
      <meta http-equiv="content-type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8">
      <div dir="auto">Like these. <a
href="https://www.mcmaster.com/speed-nuts/rectangular-push-on-external-retaining-rings/"
          moz-do-not-send="true" class="moz-txt-link-freetext">https://www.mcmaster.com/speed-nuts/rectangular-push-on-external-retaining-rings/</a></div>
      <br>
      <div class="gmail_quote">
        <div dir="ltr" class="gmail_attr">On Fri, Nov 18, 2022, 20:07
          Ronnie Day &lt;<a href="mailto:[email-masked]"
            moz-do-not-send="true" class="moz-txt-link-freetext">[email-masked]</a>&gt;
          wrote:<br>
        </div>
        <blockquote class="gmail_quote" style="margin:0 0 0
          .8ex;border-left:1px #ccc solid;padding-left:1ex">
          <div dir="ltr">Bob, I've always called them Speed Nuts. Google
            that and you'll see a wide variety of types and vendors.
            <div><br>
            </div>
            <div>HTH,</div>
            <div>Ron</div>
          </div>
          <br>
          <div class="gmail_quote">
            <div dir="ltr" class="gmail_attr">On Fri, Nov 18, 2022 at
              4:25 PM Bob Spidell &lt;<a
                href="mailto:[email-masked]" target="_blank"
                rel="noreferrer" moz-do-not-send="true"
                class="moz-txt-link-freetext">[email-masked]</a>&gt;
              wrote:<br>
            </div>
            <blockquote class="gmail_quote" style="margin:0px 0px 0px
              0.8ex;border-left:1px solid
              rgb(204,204,204);padding-left:1ex">Oops ... forgot the
              pic._______________________________________________<br>
              <br>
              <a href="mailto:[email-masked]" target="_blank"
                rel="noreferrer" moz-do-not-send="true"
                class="moz-txt-link-freetext">[email-masked]</a><br>
              Donate: <a href="http://www.team.net/donate.html"
                rel="noreferrer noreferrer" target="_blank"
                moz-do-not-send="true" class="moz-txt-link-freetext">http://www.team.net/donate.html</a><br>
              Suggested annual donation  $12.96<br>
              Archive: <a
                href="http://www.team.net/pipermail/shop-talk"
                rel="noreferrer noreferrer" target="_blank"
                moz-do-not-send="true" class="moz-txt-link-freetext">http://www.team.net/pipermail/shop-talk</a>
              <a href="http://autox.team.net/archive" rel="noreferrer
                noreferrer" target="_blank" moz-do-not-send="true"
                class="moz-txt-link-freetext">http://autox.team.net/archive</a><br>
              <br>
              Unsubscribe/Manage: <a
href="http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/shop-talk/[email-masked]"
                rel="noreferrer noreferrer" target="_blank"
                moz-do-not-send="true" class="moz-txt-link-freetext">http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/shop-talk/[email-masked]</a><br>
              <br>
            </blockquote>
          </div>
          _______________________________________________<br>
          <br>
          <a href="mailto:[email-masked]" target="_blank"
            rel="noreferrer" moz-do-not-send="true"
            class="moz-txt-link-freetext">[email-masked]</a><br>
          Donate: <a href="http://www.team.net/donate.html"
            rel="noreferrer noreferrer" target="_blank"
            moz-do-not-send="true" class="moz-txt-link-freetext">http://www.team.net/donate.html</a><br>
          Suggested annual donation  $12.96<br>
          Archive: <a href="http://www.team.net/pipermail/shop-talk"
            rel="noreferrer noreferrer" target="_blank"
            moz-do-not-send="true" class="moz-txt-link-freetext">http://www.team.net/pipermail/shop-talk</a>
          <a href="http://autox.team.net/archive" rel="noreferrer
            noreferrer" target="_blank" moz-do-not-send="true"
            class="moz-txt-link-freetext">http://autox.team.net/archive</a><br>
          <br>
          Unsubscribe/Manage: <a
href="http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/shop-talk/[email-masked]"
            rel="noreferrer noreferrer" target="_blank"
            moz-do-not-send="true" class="moz-txt-link-freetext">http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/shop-talk/[email-masked]</a><br>
          <br>
        </blockquote>
      </div>
      <br>
      <fieldset class="moz-mime-attachment-header"></fieldset>
      <pre class="moz-quote-pre" wrap="">_______________________________________________

<a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a>
Archive: <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://www.team.net/pipermail/shop-talk">http://www.team.net/pipermail/shop-talk</a> <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://autox.team.net/archive">http://autox.team.net/archive</a>

</pre>
    </blockquote>
    <br>
  </body>
</html>

--------------pIEhc3lVZSePPy2xDg7nURmn--

--===============8536870438564973503==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

--===============8536870438564973503==--