Subject: [Shop-talk] Tool Dolly - Final

From: "John T. Blair" <[email-masked]> VmK7ClC6fkjzFGYB1c0/TshOJA7p7EsHlp0psYxsVqaOEb1vTNAwCdFpUaInG/JUt+lJ0e92+SxYO/9eyzXx8bOrAUWYimpKZRE=
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2022 09:12:24 -0500

--===============3565538106615616564==
	boundary="=====================_1921277==.ALT"

--=====================_1921277==.ALT

Gang,

Again, I want to thank everyone for their input on a moble base for a 
table saw.
It's a 1950-1960s Delta and heavy.  To be truthful, it's my son's and not mine.

When the JohnC, oldest - 42 (in rhe Army stationed at Ft Meed) and 
ScottE, the youngest - 38 where here for Xgiving we had been talking 
about using something like car scates, to be able to move the table 
saw at ScottE's place.  It is currently
setting in the bay closest to the main door and my Morgan is in the 
front bay.  So
we can't get the car out of the garage. :(

Thanks for all the input from everyone.  I keep feeding ScottE your 
info. as he &
I continue our research.  He ended up liking the Grizzly Bear Claw 
bases.  I wanted
to get him one for Xmas.  He was slow getting me any info on what he actually
wanted, so I ended up getting him T31566 - Bear Crawl All-Swivel HD 
Mobile Base.

Thanks again to everyone, I really appreciated your help!

John

John T. Blair  WA4OHZ     email:  [email-masked]
Va. Beach, Va                  Phone:  (757) 495-8229

           48 TR1800    48 #4 Midget    65 Morgan 4/4 Series V (B1106)
      75 Bricklin SV1 (#0887)    77 Spitfire    71 Saab Sonett III
                        65 Rambler Classic

Morgan:    http://autox.team.net/morgan/
Bricklin:     http://www.bricklin.org

If you can read this             - Thank a teacher!
If you are reading it in English - Thank a Vet!!

 From Dennis Prager - The American Trilogy:
      e pluribus Unum, "from many, one."
      In God We Trust
      Liberty - the  power  of  choosing,  thinking,  and  acting  for
                   oneself; freedom  from  control  or  restriction

-- 
This email has been checked for viruses by Avast antivirus software.
https://www.avast.com/antivirus

--=====================_1921277==.ALT

<html>
<body>
<font size=3><br><br>
Gang,<br><br>
Again, I want to thank everyone for their input on a moble base for a
table saw.<br>
It's a 1950-1960s Delta and heavy.&nbsp; To be truthful, it's my son's
and not mine.<br><br>
When the JohnC, oldest - 42 (in rhe Army stationed at Ft Meed) and
ScottE, the youngest - 38 where here for Xgiving we had been talking
about using something like car scates, to be able to move the table saw
at ScottE's place.&nbsp; It is currently <br>
setting in the bay closest to the main door and my Morgan is in the front
bay.&nbsp; So <br>
we can't get the car out of the garage. :( <br><br>
Thanks for all the input from everyone.&nbsp; I keep feeding ScottE your
info. as he &amp; <br>
I continue our research.&nbsp; He ended up liking the Grizzly Bear Claw
bases.&nbsp; I wanted<br>
to get him one for Xmas.&nbsp; He was slow getting me any info on what he
actually <br>
wanted, so I ended up getting him T31566 - Bear Crawl All-Swivel HD
Mobile Base.<br><br>
Thanks again to everyone, I really appreciated your help!<br><br>
John<br><br>
<br>
</font><div id="DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2"><br />
<table style="border-top: 1px solid #D3D4DE;">
	<tr>
        <td style="width: 55px; padding-top: 13px;"><a href="https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=emailclient&utm_term=icon" target="_blank"><img src="https://ipmcdn.avast.com/images/icons/icon-envelope-tick-round-orange-animated-no-repeat-v1.gif" alt="" width="46" height="29" style="width: 46px; height: 29px;" /></a></td>
		<td style="width: 470px; padding-top: 12px; color: #41424e; font-size: 13px; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; line-height: 18px;">Virus-free. <a href="https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=emailclient&utm_term=link" target="_blank" style="color: #4453ea;">www.avast.com</a>
		</td>
	</tr>
</table><a href="#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2" width="1" height="1"> </a></div></body>
<br>
<br>
<br>
<div>John T. Blair&nbsp; WA4OHZ&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; email:&nbsp;
[email-masked]</div>
<div>Va. Beach,
Va&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
Phone:&nbsp; (757) 495-8229</div>
<br>
<div>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 48
TR1800&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 48 #4 Midget&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 65 Morgan 4/4
Series V (B1106)</div>
<div>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 75 Bricklin SV1 (#0887)&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
77 Spitfire&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 71 Saab Sonett III</div>
<div>
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
65 Rambler Classic</div>
<br>
<div>Morgan:&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
<a href="http://autox.team.net/morgan/" EUDORA=AUTOURL>
http://autox.team.net/morgan/</a></div>
<div>Bricklin:&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
<a href="http://www.bricklin.org/" EUDORA=AUTOURL>
http://www.bricklin.org</a></div>
<br>
<div>If you can read
this&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
- Thank a teacher!</div>
<div>If you are reading it in English - Thank a Vet!!</div>
<br>
<div> From Dennis Prager - The American Trilogy:</div>
<div>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; e pluribus Unum, &quot;from many,
one.&quot;</div>
<div>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; In God We Trust</div>
<div>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Liberty - the&nbsp; power&nbsp; of&nbsp;
choosing,&nbsp; thinking,&nbsp; and&nbsp; acting&nbsp; for&nbsp; </div>
<div>
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
oneself; freedom&nbsp; from&nbsp; control&nbsp; or&nbsp;
restriction&nbsp; </div>
<br>
<br>
</html>

--=====================_1921277==.ALT--

--===============3565538106615616564==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/shop-talk http://autox.team.net/archive

--===============3565538106615616564==--