Subject: [Shop-talk] D-Rings for trailer

From: Jeff Scarbrough <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 20 Nov 2022 07:59:14 -0500

--===============4800140012077301678==

--00000000000023e07905ede68240

I need to add a few attachment points to my trailer.  A surface mount
D-ring or four looks like the answer.  I'm looking for something that isn't
made from fake metal with a xenophobic name ...

Can anyone recommend a brand name that I can depend on to meet the claimed
specs?  I found one such that looks promising, but I rely on the group mind
for information and reassurance.

--00000000000023e07905ede68240
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"auto">I need to add a few attachment points to my trailer.=C2=
=A0 A surface mount D-ring or four looks like the answer.=C2=A0 I&#39;m loo=
king for something that isn&#39;t made from fake metal with a xenophobic na=
me ...<div dir=3D"auto"><br></div><div dir=3D"auto">Can anyone recommend a =
brand name that I can depend on to meet the claimed specs?=C2=A0 I found on=
e such that looks promising, but I rely on the group mind for information a=
nd reassurance.</div></div>

--00000000000023e07905ede68240--

--===============4800140012077301678==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/shop-talk http://autox.team.net/archive

--===============4800140012077301678==--