Subject: [Shop-talk] Plow oil

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2022 16:05:51 -0500 11/14/2022 04:05:53 PM, Serialize complete at 11/14/2022 04:05:53 PM

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

--===============4912480215512395817==

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

--=_alternative 0073E491852588FA_=

OK, Here is a quick one...

I acquired a used Snow-way plow that needs fluid.  Looking on line, there 
are comments from everything that I can use any syth ATF fluid, to only 
certain types of ATF (5606 compatible), to AW 32 Hydro oil, or any plow 
oil Then of course the manufacture saying to ONLY use "Snow way" plow oil 
a ridiculous cost.  Of course some comments also say not to mix oils.

Does anyone have any experience with this?  I don't understand how fluids 
got so specific, and how each application and manufacture have a special 
oil for each case.

Any help?  Thanks.

Again, this is an older Snow way plow, so it's not like I have any 
warrantee issues.

Thanks!

--=_alternative 0073E491852588FA_=

<span style=" font-size:10pt;font-family:sans-serif">OK, Here is a quick
one...</span>
<br>
<br><span style=" font-size:10pt;font-family:sans-serif">I acquired a used
Snow-way plow that needs fluid. &nbsp;Looking on line, there are comments
from everything that I can use any syth ATF fluid, to only certain types
of ATF (5606 compatible), to AW 32 Hydro oil, or any plow oil Then of course
the manufacture saying to ONLY use &quot;Snow way&quot; plow oil a ridiculous
cost. &nbsp;Of course some comments also say not to mix oils.</span>
<br>
<br><span style=" font-size:10pt;font-family:sans-serif">Does anyone have
any experience with this? &nbsp;I don't understand how fluids got so specific,
and how each application and manufacture have a special oil for each case.</span>
<br>
<br><span style=" font-size:10pt;font-family:sans-serif">Any help? &nbsp;Thanks.</span>
<br>
<br><span style=" font-size:10pt;font-family:sans-serif">Again, this is
an older Snow way plow, so it's not like I have any warrantee issues.</span>
<br>
<br><span style=" font-size:10pt;font-family:sans-serif">Thanks!</span>

--=_alternative 0073E491852588FA_=--

--===============4912480215512395817==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/shop-talk http://autox.team.net/archive

--===============4912480215512395817==--