Subject: [Shop-talk] solved - 110v motor wiring

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2022 08:20:55 -0700

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

--===============2906937939011603680==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_07AD_01D8E84A.B4C2D140"
Content-Language: en-us

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_07AD_01D8E84A.B4C2D140
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Thanks to those who responded!  It appears the tire machine is now working:

"Thank you all who responded to my request for help. 

With guidance from several and in particular Oliver Viitamaki I have managed
to figure out the wiring and the machine is running beautifully. "

----------------

All the best,

Al Fuller

------=_NextPart_000_07AD_01D8E84A.B4C2D140
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><meta =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii"><meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 15 =
(filtered medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
span.EmailStyle17
	{mso-style-type:personal-compose;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	color:windowtext;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-US =
link=3D"#0563C1" vlink=3D"#954F72" style=3D'word-wrap:break-word'><div =
class=3DWordSection1><p class=3DMsoNormal>Thanks to those who =
responded!&nbsp; It appears the tire machine is now =
working:<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>&#8220;Thank you all who responded to my request for =
help.&nbsp;<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>With guidance from =
several and in particular&nbsp;Oliver Viitamaki I have managed to figure =
out the wiring and the machine is running =
beautifully.&nbsp;&#8220;<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>----------------<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>All the best,<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Al =
Fuller<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_07AD_01D8E84A.B4C2D140--

--===============2906937939011603680==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/shop-talk http://autox.team.net/archive

--===============2906937939011603680==--

---

From: Thomas Coradeschi <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2022 19:25:18 -0400

Awesome!

—
Tom Coradeschi
[email-masked]

> On 25 Oct 2022, at 11:20 AM, [email-masked] wrote:
> 
> “Thank you all who responded to my request for help. 
> With guidance from several and in particular Oliver Viitamaki I have managed to figure out the wiring and the machine is running beautifully. “
>  
> ----------------
> All the best,
>  
> Al Fuller
>  
> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Suggested annual donation  $12.96
> Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/shop-talk/[email-masked]

[email-masked]
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $12.96
Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/shop-talk http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/shop-talk/[email-masked]