Subject: [Shop-talk] 110 v motor wiring

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2022 13:07:37 -0700

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

--===============7644188423725975793==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_5C02_01D8E54E.186631B0"
Content-Language: en-us

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_5C02_01D8E54E.186631B0
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Posting for a friend:

I have purchased an old machine named a Kemsway Tire Conditioner. 

I'm overhauling it to hopefully use to shave tires on wire wheels.

I have all the mechanical issues resolved but am stumped when it comes to
rewiring the 110 volt single phase reversable cutter motor.

Anyone out there who is knowledgeable on AC motor wiring who would be
prepared to offer some assistance. 

----------------

All the best,

Al Fuller

------=_NextPart_000_5C02_01D8E54E.186631B0
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><meta =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii"><meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 15 =
(filtered medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
span.EmailStyle17
	{mso-style-type:personal-compose;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	color:windowtext;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-US =
link=3D"#0563C1" vlink=3D"#954F72" style=3D'word-wrap:break-word'><div =
class=3DWordSection1><p class=3DMsoNormal>Posting for a =
friend:<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>I have purchased an old machine named a Kemsway Tire =
Conditioner.&nbsp;<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>I'm overhauling it =
to hopefully use to shave tires on wire wheels.<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>I have all the mechanical issues resolved but am =
stumped when it comes to rewiring the 110 volt single phase reversable =
cutter motor.<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Anyone out there who is =
knowledgeable on AC motor wiring who would be prepared to offer some =
assistance.&nbsp;<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>----------------<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>All the best,<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Al =
Fuller<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_5C02_01D8E54E.186631B0--

--===============7644188423725975793==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/shop-talk http://autox.team.net/archive

--===============7644188423725975793==--