Subject: [Shop-talk] Double Check spark Pugs

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 28 Aug 2022 10:52:18 -0400 (EDT)

Hello Everyone,

Has anyone heard of Double Check brand spark plugs?  i came across a few # 24s in and old box.  These are new and the packing is unopened.

Ronald Olds
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/shop-talk http://autox.team.net/archive

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2022 09:12:50 -0400 (EDT)

------=_Part_62418894_1870048674.1661778770918
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Thanks for the information.  I'm glad some of you had more success finding information. I couldn't find anything in my searches.

The Pep Boys reference makes sense as these came from the Philadelphia area. I don't believe these spark plugs are that old as the packaging is similar to new style cardboard and cellophane type. I have attached a couple of pictures.

Ronald Olds

----- Original Message -----
From: ronald olds &amp;amp;amp;lt;[email-masked]&amp;amp;amp;gt;
To: shop-talk &amp;amp;amp;lt;[email-masked]&amp;amp;amp;gt;
Sent: Sun, 28 Aug 2022 10:52:18 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: [Shop-talk] Double Check spark Pugs

Hello Everyone,

Ronald Olds

[email-masked]

------=_Part_62418894_1870048674.1661778770918
Content-Disposition: attachment; filename=IMG_6024.jpg
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

------=_Part_62418894_1870048674.1661778770918
Content-Disposition: attachment; filename=IMG_6025.jpg
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

------=_Part_62418894_1870048674.1661778770918
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

------=_Part_62418894_1870048674.1661778770918--