Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] PITA to remove screw in bulbs

From: Bob Spidell <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2022 13:16:28 -0700

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--===============3227484276058593528==
 boundary="------------W05CgkV0klFl7nP4DnQaEWhF"
Content-Language: en-US

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--------------W05CgkV0klFl7nP4DnQaEWhF
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

You can use dielectric grease, but it's an electrical insulator (hence 
'dielectric'). The theory is threads push it away allowing contact, but 
you're kinda at cross-purposes. I've used it for years, but someone 
recommended to me a better solution. Expensive, but this stuff works 
great, and is tenacious as hell:

https://www.alliedelec.com/product/color-keyed-by-abb/cp8-tb/70092765/

I've been using it on battery terminals, and the old bullet-style 
connectors in my old cars to occlude air and prevent corrosion.

On 6/16/2022 12:53 PM, Tim . wrote:
> Mostly in ceiling fans.....I have a hard time removing screw in bulbs. 
> They are very hard to turn and at least once I've had the bulb twist 
> out of its mount leaving the male end in the fixture.
>
> Can I use di-electric grease on light bulbs? If not, is there 
> something else that I can use to make it easier to remove bulbs?
>
> thanks
>

--------------W05CgkV0klFl7nP4DnQaEWhF
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

<html>
  <head>
    <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8">
  </head>
  <body>
    You can use dielectric grease, but it's an electrical insulator
    (hence 'dielectric'). The theory is threads push it away allowing
    contact, but you're kinda at cross-purposes. I've used it for years,
    but someone recommended to me a better solution. Expensive, but this
    stuff works great, and is tenacious as hell:<br>
    <br>
<a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="https://www.alliedelec.com/product/color-keyed-by-abb/cp8-tb/70092765/">https://www.alliedelec.com/product/color-keyed-by-abb/cp8-tb/70092765/</a><br>
    <br>
    I've been using it on battery terminals, and the old bullet-style
    connectors in my old cars to occlude air and prevent corrosion.<br>
    <br>
    <br>
    <div class="moz-cite-prefix">On 6/16/2022 12:53 PM, Tim . wrote:<br>
    </div>
    <blockquote type="cite"
cite="mid:[email-masked]">
      <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8">
      <style type="text/css" style="display:none;">P {margin-top:0;margin-bottom:0;}</style>
      <div style="font-family: Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif;
        font-size: 12pt; color: rgb(0, 0, 0);" class="elementToProof">
        Mostly in ceiling fans.....I have a hard time removing screw in
        bulbs. They are very hard to turn and at least once I've had the
        bulb twist out of its mount leaving the male end in the
        fixture. </div>
      <div style="font-family: Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif;
        font-size: 12pt; color: rgb(0, 0, 0);" class="elementToProof">
        <br>
      </div>
      <div style="font-family: Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif;
        font-size: 12pt; color: rgb(0, 0, 0);" class="elementToProof">
        Can I use di-electric grease on light bulbs? If not, is there
        something else that I can use to make it easier to remove bulbs?</div>
      <div style="font-family: Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif;
        font-size: 12pt; color: rgb(0, 0, 0);" class="elementToProof">
        <br>
      </div>
      <div style="font-family: Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif;
        font-size: 12pt; color: rgb(0, 0, 0);" class="elementToProof">
        thanks</div>
      <br>
    </blockquote>
    <br>
  </body>
</html>

--------------W05CgkV0klFl7nP4DnQaEWhF--

--===============3227484276058593528==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/shop-talk http://autox.team.net/archive

--===============3227484276058593528==--

---

From: Pat Horne <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2022 15:18:01 -0500

--===============6601246407863006569==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

--Apple-Mail-6630AAF9-0ECF-4D90-ADAF-2C0C1F417243
	charset=utf-8
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

I=E2=80=99ve never looked into this but the only problem I see with using di=
electric grease is that the heat could make it melt & drip out, so use it ve=
ry sparingly. Also, you may be over-tightening the bulbs. There is a spring o=
n the socket center contact that shouldn=E2=80=99t be fully compressed.=20

Peace,
Pat=20

Pat Horne=20
We support Habitat for Humanity

On Jun 16, 2022, at 2:54 PM, Tim . <[email-masked]> wrote:

=EF=BB=BF
Mostly in ceiling fans.....I have a hard time removing screw in bulbs. They a=
re very hard to turn and at least once I've had the bulb twist out of its mo=
unt leaving the male end in the fixture.=20

Can I use di-electric grease on light bulbs? If not, is there something else=
 that I can use to make it easier to remove bulbs?

thanks

[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/shop-talk http://autox.team.net/archi=
ve

[email-masked]

--Apple-Mail-6630AAF9-0ECF-4D90-ADAF-2C0C1F417243
	charset=utf-8
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html><head><meta http-equiv=3D"content-type" content=3D"text/html; charset=3D=
utf-8"></head><body dir=3D"auto">I=E2=80=99ve never looked into this but the=
 only problem I see with using dielectric grease is that the heat could make=
 it melt &amp; drip out, so use it very sparingly. Also, you may be over-tig=
htening the bulbs. There is a spring on the socket center contact that shoul=
dn=E2=80=99t be fully compressed.&nbsp;<div><br></div><div>Peace,</div><div>=
Pat&nbsp;<br><br><div dir=3D"ltr">Pat Horne&nbsp;<div>We support Habitat for=
 Humanity</div><div><br></div></div><div dir=3D"ltr"><br>On Jun 16, 2022, at=
 2:54 PM, Tim . &lt;[email-masked]&gt; wrote:<br><br></div><d=
iv dir=3D"ltr">=EF=BB=BF

<meta http-equiv=3D"Content-Type" content=3D"text/html; charset=3Diso-8859-1=
">

<div style=3D"font-family: Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12pt; c=
olor: rgb(0, 0, 0);" class=3D"elementToProof">
Mostly in ceiling fans.....I have a hard time removing screw in bulbs. They a=
re very hard to turn and at least once I've had the bulb twist out of its mo=
unt leaving the male end in the fixture.&nbsp;</div>
<div style=3D"font-family: Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12pt; c=
olor: rgb(0, 0, 0);" class=3D"elementToProof">
<br>
</div>
<div style=3D"font-family: Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12pt; c=
olor: rgb(0, 0, 0);" class=3D"elementToProof">
Can I use di-electric grease on light bulbs? If not, is there something else=
 that I can use to make it easier to remove bulbs?</div>
<div style=3D"font-family: Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12pt; c=
olor: rgb(0, 0, 0);" class=3D"elementToProof">
<br>
</div>
<div style=3D"font-family: Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12pt; c=
olor: rgb(0, 0, 0);" class=3D"elementToProof">
thanks</div>

<span>_______________________________________________</span><br><span></span=
><br><span>[email-masked]</span><br><span>Donate: http://www.team.=
net/donate.html</span><br><span>Suggested annual donation &nbsp;$12.96</span=
><br><span>Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/shop-talk http://autox.tea=
m.net/archive</span><br><span></span><br><span>Unsubscribe/Manage: http://au=
tox.team.net/mailman/options/shop-talk/[email-masked]</span><br><span=
></span><br></div></div></body></html>=

--Apple-Mail-6630AAF9-0ECF-4D90-ADAF-2C0C1F417243--

--===============6601246407863006569==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

--===============6601246407863006569==--

---

From: DAVID MASSEY <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2022 20:43:14 +0000 (UTC)

--===============3500883866270873238==
	boundary="----=_Part_4842508_420601005.1655412194634"

------=_Part_4842508_420601005.1655412194634
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

 Yes, you can use dielectric grease. Any kind of grease will reduce the fri=
ction between the bulb base and the socket.
=20
Dave=20

=20
=20
-----Original Message-----
From: Tim . <[email-masked]>
To: Shop Talk <[email-masked]>
Sent: Thu, Jun 16, 2022 2:53 pm
Subject: [Shop-talk] PITA to remove screw in bulbs

 #yiv1308029979 P {margin-top:0;margin-bottom:0;}Mostly in ceiling fans....=
.I have a hard time removing screw in bulbs. They are very hard to turn and=
 at least once I've had the bulb twist out of its mount leaving the male en=
d in the fixture.=C2=A0
Can I use di-electric grease on light bulbs? If not, is there something els=
e that I can use to make it easier to remove bulbs?
thanks_______________________________________________

[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/shop-talk http://autox.team.net/arch=
ive

[email-masked]

------=_Part_4842508_420601005.1655412194634
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

<div style="color:black;font: 12pt Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;">
<div> <font size="3">Yes, you can use dielectric grease. Any kind of grease will reduce the friction between the bulb base and the socket.</font><br>
</div>

<div> <br>
</div>

<div style="clear:both">
<div style="color:black;font:12pt Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;">
<div><font size="4">Dave <br>
</font></div>

<div><font size="3"><span style="font-size: 10pt; color: black;"><br>
</span></font></div>
<br>
</div>
</div>

<div> <br>
</div>

<div> <br>
</div>

<div style="font-family:arial,helvetica;font-size:10pt;color:black"><font size="2">-----Original Message-----<br>
From: Tim . &lt;[email-masked]&gt;<br>
To: Shop  Talk &lt;[email-masked]&gt;<br>
Sent: Thu, Jun 16, 2022 2:53 pm<br>
Subject: [Shop-talk] PITA to remove screw in bulbs<br>
<br>

<div id="yiv1308029979">

<style type="text/css">#yiv1308029979 P {margin-top:0;margin-bottom:0;}</style>

<div dir="ltr">

<div style="font-family:Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif;font-size:12pt;color:rgb(0, 0, 0);" class="yiv1308029979elementToProof">
Mostly in ceiling fans.....I have a hard time removing screw in bulbs. They are very hard to turn and at least once I've had the bulb twist out of its mount leaving the male end in the fixture.&nbsp;</div>

<div style="font-family:Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif;font-size:12pt;color:rgb(0, 0, 0);" class="yiv1308029979elementToProof">
<br>

</div>

<div style="font-family:Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif;font-size:12pt;color:rgb(0, 0, 0);" class="yiv1308029979elementToProof">
Can I use di-electric grease on light bulbs? If not, is there something else that I can use to make it easier to remove bulbs?</div>

<div style="font-family:Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif;font-size:12pt;color:rgb(0, 0, 0);" class="yiv1308029979elementToProof">
<br>

</div>

<div style="font-family:Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif;font-size:12pt;color:rgb(0, 0, 0);" class="yiv1308029979elementToProof">
thanks</div>

</div>

</div>
_______________________________________________<br>
<br>
<a ymailto="mailto:[email-masked]" href="mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a><br>
Archive: <a href="http://www.team.net/pipermail/shop-talk" target="_blank">http://www.team.net/pipermail/shop-talk </a><a href="http://autox.team.net/archive" target="_blank">http://autox.team.net/archive</a><br>
<br>
<br>
</font></div>
</div>

------=_Part_4842508_420601005.1655412194634--

--===============3500883866270873238==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

--===============3500883866270873238==--

---

From: DAVID MASSEY <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2022 20:47:50 +0000 (UTC)

--===============0930543817824267364==
	boundary="----=_Part_4822971_452552959.1655412470042"

------=_Part_4822971_452552959.1655412470042
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

 I've used copper bearing anti-seize with good results on old automotive ha=
rnesses.=C2=A0 If using it here apply a thin layer on the threads only and =
away from the insulator.=C2=A0 Wipe off the excess.
I always have a can of it here since it lasts forever.
=20
Dave=20

=20
=20
-----Original Message-----
From: Bob Spidell <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Sent: Thu, Jun 16, 2022 3:16 pm
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] PITA to remove screw in bulbs

 You can use dielectric grease, but it's an electrical insulator (hence 'di=
electric'). The theory is threads push it away allowing contact, but you're=
 kinda at cross-purposes. I've used it for years, but someone recommended t=
o me a better solution. Expensive, but this stuff works great, and is tenac=
ious as hell:
=20
https://www.alliedelec.com/product/color-keyed-by-abb/cp8-tb/70092765/
=20
 I've been using it on battery terminals, and the old bullet-style connecto=
rs in my old cars to occlude air and prevent corrosion.
=20
=20
 On 6/16/2022 12:53 PM, Tim . wrote:
 =20
=20
#yiv2692541483 P {margin-top:0;margin-bottom:0;} Mostly in ceiling fans....=
.I have a hard time removing screw in bulbs. They are very hard to turn and=
 at least once I've had the bulb twist out of its mount leaving the male en=
d in the fixture.=C2=A0 =20
   Can I use di-electric grease on light bulbs? If not, is there something =
else that I can use to make it easier to remove bulbs? =20
   thanks=20
=20
=20

------=_Part_4822971_452552959.1655412470042
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

<div style="color:black;font: 12pt Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;">
<div> <font size="3">I've used copper bearing anti-seize with good results on old automotive harnesses.&nbsp; If using it here apply a thin layer on the threads only and away from the insulator.&nbsp; Wipe off the excess.</font></div>

<div><br>
</div>

<div><font size="3">I always have a can of it here since it lasts forever.</font><br>
</div>

<div> <br>
</div>

<div style="clear:both">

<div> <br>
</div>

<div> <br>
</div>

<div style="font-family:arial,helvetica;font-size:10pt;color:black"><font size="2">-----Original Message-----<br>
From: Bob Spidell &lt;[email-masked]&gt;<br>
To: [email-masked]<br>
Sent: Thu, Jun 16, 2022 3:16 pm<br>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] PITA to remove screw in bulbs<br>
<br>

<div id="yiv2692541483">
<div>
    You can use dielectric grease, but it's an electrical insulator
    (hence 'dielectric'). The theory is threads push it away allowing
    contact, but you're kinda at cross-purposes. I've used it for years,
    but someone recommended to me a better solution. Expensive, but this
    stuff works great, and is tenacious as hell:<br clear="none">
    <br clear="none">
<a rel="nofollow noopener noreferrer" shape="rect" target="_blank" href="https://www.alliedelec.com/product/color-keyed-by-abb/cp8-tb/70092765/" class="yiv2692541483moz-txt-link-freetext">https://www.alliedelec.com/product/color-keyed-by-abb/cp8-tb/70092765/</a><br clear="none">
    <br clear="none">
    I've been using it on battery terminals, and the old bullet-style
    connectors in my old cars to occlude air and prevent corrosion.<br clear="none">
    <br clear="none">
    <br clear="none">
    
<div id="yiv2692541483yqt17665" class="yiv2692541483yqt5663487399">
<div class="yiv2692541483moz-cite-prefix">On 6/16/2022 12:53 PM, Tim . wrote:<br clear="none">
    </div>

    <blockquote type="cite">
      </blockquote></div>
</div>

<div id="yiv2692541483yqt40893" class="yiv2692541483yqt5663487399"><style type="text/css">#yiv2692541483 P {margin-top:0;margin-bottom:0;}</style>
<div>
<div style="font-family:Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif;font-size:12pt;color:rgb(0, 0, 0);" class="yiv2692541483elementToProof">
        Mostly in ceiling fans.....I have a hard time removing screw in
        bulbs. They are very hard to turn and at least once I've had the
        bulb twist out of its mount leaving the male end in the
        fixture.&nbsp;</div>

<div style="font-family:Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif;font-size:12pt;color:rgb(0, 0, 0);" class="yiv2692541483elementToProof">
        <br clear="none">
      </div>

<div style="font-family:Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif;font-size:12pt;color:rgb(0, 0, 0);" class="yiv2692541483elementToProof">
        Can I use di-electric grease on light bulbs? If not, is there
        something else that I can use to make it easier to remove bulbs?</div>

<div style="font-family:Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif;font-size:12pt;color:rgb(0, 0, 0);" class="yiv2692541483elementToProof">
        <br clear="none">
      </div>

<div style="font-family:Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif;font-size:12pt;color:rgb(0, 0, 0);" class="yiv2692541483elementToProof">
        thanks</div>

      <br clear="none">
    
    <br clear="none">
  </div>
</div>
</div>

<div class="yqt5663487399" id="yqt75851"><br clear="none"></div>
</font></div>
</div>

------=_Part_4822971_452552959.1655412470042--

--===============0930543817824267364==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

--===============0930543817824267364==--

---

From: Ian McFetridge <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2022 17:13:19 -0400

--===============5401505620204485639==

--000000000000fb384405e1971b90

I was looking into this recently for outdoor spotlights and found this
reference:  https://roadsumo.com/bulb-grease/
I used a light coating of CRC dielectric grease (silicone based) and it
seems to work well on outdoor screw-in floodlights, fairly similar to a
ceiling fan light.

Best,
Ian

On Thu, Jun 16, 2022 at 3:53 PM Tim . <[email-masked]> wrote:

> They are very hard to turn and at least once I've had the bulb twist out of
> its mount leaving the male end in the fixture.
>
> Can I use di-electric grease on light bulbs? If not, is there something
> else that I can use to make it easier to remove bulbs?
>
> thanks
> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Suggested annual donation  $12.96
> Unsubscribe/Manage:
> http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/shop-talk/[email-masked]
>
>

--000000000000fb384405e1971b90
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">I was looking into this recently for outdoor spotlights an=
d found this reference:=C2=A0=C2=A0<a href=3D"https://roadsumo.com/bulb-gre=
ase/">https://roadsumo.com/bulb-grease/</a><div>I used a light coating of C=
RC dielectric grease (silicone based) and it seems to work well on outdoor =
screw-in floodlights, fairly similar to a ceiling=C2=A0fan light.=C2=A0=C2=
=A0</div><div><br></div><div>Best,</div><div>Ian</div></div><br><div class=
=3D"gmail_quote"><div dir=3D"ltr" class=3D"gmail_attr">On Thu, Jun 16, 2022=
 at 3:53 PM Tim . &lt;<a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">tims=
[email-masked]</a>&gt; wrote:<br></div><blockquote class=3D"gmai=
l_quote" style=3D"margin:0px 0px 0px 0.8ex;border-left:1px solid rgb(204,20=
4,204);padding-left:1ex">

<div dir=3D"ltr">
<div style=3D"font-family:Calibri,Helvetica,sans-serif;font-size:12pt;color=
:rgb(0,0,0)">
Mostly in ceiling fans.....I have a hard time removing screw in bulbs. They=
 are very hard to turn and at least once I&#39;ve had the bulb twist out of=
 its mount leaving the male end in the fixture.=C2=A0</div>
<div style=3D"font-family:Calibri,Helvetica,sans-serif;font-size:12pt;color=
:rgb(0,0,0)">
<br>
</div>
<div style=3D"font-family:Calibri,Helvetica,sans-serif;font-size:12pt;color=
:rgb(0,0,0)">
Can I use di-electric grease on light bulbs? If not, is there something els=
e that I can use to make it easier to remove bulbs?</div>
<div style=3D"font-family:Calibri,Helvetica,sans-serif;font-size:12pt;color=
:rgb(0,0,0)">
<br>
</div>
<div style=3D"font-family:Calibri,Helvetica,sans-serif;font-size:12pt;color=
:rgb(0,0,0)">
thanks</div>
</div>

_______________________________________________<br>
<br>
<a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]" target=3D"_blank">Shop-talk@aut=
ox.team.net</a><br>
et=3D"_blank">http://www.team.net/donate.html</a><br>
Archive: <a href=3D"http://www.team.net/pipermail/shop-talk" rel=3D"norefer=
rer" target=3D"_blank">http://www.team.net/pipermail/shop-talk</a> <a href=
=3D"http://autox.team.net/archive" rel=3D"noreferrer" target=3D"_blank">htt=
p://autox.team.net/archive</a><br>
<br>
alk/[email-masked]" rel=3D"noreferrer" target=3D"_blank">http://=
autox.team.net/mailman/options/shop-talk/[email-masked]</a><br>
<br>
</blockquote></div>

--000000000000fb384405e1971b90--

--===============5401505620204485639==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

--===============5401505620204485639==--

---

From: "Tim ." <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2022 18:33:50 +0000

--===============3364229758656082755==
Content-Language: en-US
	boundary="_000_DM5PR14MB1274A22F7A0D998DCB8173A1B4AF9DM5PR14MB1274namp_"

--_000_DM5PR14MB1274A22F7A0D998DCB8173A1B4AF9DM5PR14MB1274namp_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Thanks all!!
________________________________
From: Shop-talk <[email-masked]> on behalf of Tim . <tims=
[email-masked]>
Sent: Thursday, June 16, 2022 2:53 PM
To: Shop Talk <[email-masked]>
Subject: [Shop-talk] PITA to remove screw in bulbs

Mostly in ceiling fans.....I have a hard time removing screw in bulbs. They=
 are very hard to turn and at least once I've had the bulb twist out of its=
 mount leaving the male end in the fixture.

thanks

--_000_DM5PR14MB1274A22F7A0D998DCB8173A1B4AF9DM5PR14MB1274namp_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html>
<head>
<meta http-equiv=3D"Content-Type" content=3D"text/html; charset=3Dus-ascii"=
<style type=3D"text/css" style=3D"display:none;"> P {margin-top:0;margin-bo=
ttom:0;} </style>
</head>
<body dir=3D"ltr">
<div style=3D"font-family: Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12pt;=
 color: rgb(0, 0, 0);" class=3D"elementToProof">
Thanks&nbsp;all!!</div>
<div id=3D"appendonsend"></div>
<hr style=3D"display:inline-block;width:98%" tabindex=3D"-1">
<div id=3D"divRplyFwdMsg" dir=3D"ltr"><font face=3D"Calibri, sans-serif" st=
yle=3D"font-size:11pt" color=3D"#000000"><b>From:</b> Shop-talk &lt;shop-ta=
[email-masked]&gt; on behalf of Tim . &lt;tims_datsun_stuff@outl=
ook.com&gt;<br>
<b>Sent:</b> Thursday, June 16, 2022 2:53 PM<br>
<b>To:</b> Shop Talk &lt;[email-masked]&gt;<br>
<b>Subject:</b> [Shop-talk] PITA to remove screw in bulbs</font>
<div>&nbsp;</div>
</div>
<style type=3D"text/css" style=3D"display:none">
<!--
p
	{margin-top:0;
	margin-bottom:0}
-->
</style>
<div dir=3D"ltr">
<div class=3D"x_elementToProof" style=3D"font-family:Calibri,Helvetica,sans=
-serif; font-size:12pt; color:rgb(0,0,0)">
Mostly in ceiling fans.....I have a hard time removing screw in bulbs. They=
 are very hard to turn and at least once I've had the bulb twist out of its=
 mount leaving the male end in the fixture.&nbsp;</div>
<div class=3D"x_elementToProof" style=3D"font-family:Calibri,Helvetica,sans=
-serif; font-size:12pt; color:rgb(0,0,0)">
<br>
</div>
<div class=3D"x_elementToProof" style=3D"font-family:Calibri,Helvetica,sans=
-serif; font-size:12pt; color:rgb(0,0,0)">
Can I use di-electric grease on light bulbs? If not, is there something els=
e that I can use to make it easier to remove bulbs?</div>
<div class=3D"x_elementToProof" style=3D"font-family:Calibri,Helvetica,sans=
-serif; font-size:12pt; color:rgb(0,0,0)">
<br>
</div>
<div class=3D"x_elementToProof" style=3D"font-family:Calibri,Helvetica,sans=
-serif; font-size:12pt; color:rgb(0,0,0)">
thanks</div>
</div>
</body>
</html>

--_000_DM5PR14MB1274A22F7A0D998DCB8173A1B4AF9DM5PR14MB1274namp_--

--===============3364229758656082755==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

--===============3364229758656082755==--