Subject: [Shop-talk] Trailer Nut Torque

From: Jeff Scarbrough <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2022 19:20:02 -0400

--===============7444448415788509665==

--000000000000c8928405ddd34857

So, after ten years, I decided to replace my trailer tires.   When I put
the wheels back on, though, I have no idea what torque value to use.  2750
GVWR on a 2600 pound axle with 1/2-24 studs

What sayeth the choir?

--000000000000c8928405ddd34857
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"auto">So, after ten years, I decided to replace my trailer tire=
s.=C2=A0 =C2=A0When I put the wheels back on, though, I have no idea what t=
orque value to use.=C2=A0 2750 GVWR on a 2600 pound axle with 1/2-24 studs=
=C2=A0<div dir=3D"auto"><br></div><div dir=3D"auto">What sayeth the choir?<=
/div></div>

--000000000000c8928405ddd34857--

--===============7444448415788509665==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/shop-talk http://autox.team.net/archive

--===============7444448415788509665==--