Subject: [Shop-talk] Good quality garden hose

From: Brian and Wendy Warrick <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2022 18:46:02 +0000

--===============6579094732915184450==
Content-Language: en-US
	boundary="_000_MW2PR07MB3978C83523605EDCDA0E3566BB1D9MW2PR07MB3978namp_"

--_000_MW2PR07MB3978C83523605EDCDA0E3566BB1D9MW2PR07MB3978namp_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Does anyone have a recommendation for a good quality garden hose that won't=
 kink and last more than a couple of years? I need to replace one that was =
done at the end of last fall. I have one that is a seafoam green color with=
 the word "contractor" imprinted on it, but I have been unable to find it o=
nline. I bought it at Costco probably 15 years ago and it has been a great =
hose.

Cost isn't really an issue. I am looking for good quality.

Thanks
Brian Warrick
Nampa, ID

--_000_MW2PR07MB3978C83523605EDCDA0E3566BB1D9MW2PR07MB3978namp_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html>
<head>
<meta http-equiv=3D"Content-Type" content=3D"text/html; charset=3Diso-8859-=
1">
<style type=3D"text/css" style=3D"display:none;"> P {margin-top:0;margin-bo=
ttom:0;} </style>
</head>
<body dir=3D"ltr">
<div style=3D"font-family: Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12pt;=
 color: rgb(0, 0, 0);">
Does anyone have a recommendation for a good quality garden hose that won't=
 kink and last more than a couple of years? I need to replace one that was =
done at the end of last fall. I have one that is a seafoam green color with=
 the word &quot;contractor&quot; imprinted
 on it, but I have been unable to find it online. I bought it at Costco pro=
bably 15 years ago and it has been a great hose.</div>
<div style=3D"font-family: Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12pt;=
 color: rgb(0, 0, 0);">
<br>
</div>
<div style=3D"font-family: Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12pt;=
 color: rgb(0, 0, 0);">
Cost isn't really an issue. I am looking for good quality.</div>
<div style=3D"font-family: Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12pt;=
 color: rgb(0, 0, 0);">
<br>
</div>
<div style=3D"font-family: Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12pt;=
 color: rgb(0, 0, 0);">
Thanks</div>
<div style=3D"font-family: Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12pt;=
 color: rgb(0, 0, 0);">
Brian Warrick</div>
<div style=3D"font-family: Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12pt;=
 color: rgb(0, 0, 0);">
Nampa, ID</div>
</body>
</html>

--_000_MW2PR07MB3978C83523605EDCDA0E3566BB1D9MW2PR07MB3978namp_--

--===============6579094732915184450==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/shop-talk http://autox.team.net/archive

--===============6579094732915184450==--