Subject: [Shop-talk] Saab V-4

From: Jeff Scarbrough <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 5 Mar 2022 16:23:54 -0500

--===============3635087401386119711==

--0000000000003f62ce05d97f4080

Anybody have a Saab V-4 car?  Sonett or 96 (I think)...

I have a pair of valve cover gaskets and a pair of SS front brake hoses
that have sat unused in my shop for 30 years, ever since my Sonett got
totaled.  If you can use them, let me know - yours for the cost of postage.

--0000000000003f62ce05d97f4080
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"auto">Anybody have a Saab V-4 car?=C2=A0 Sonett or 96 (I think)=
...<div dir=3D"auto"><br></div><div dir=3D"auto">I have a pair of valve cov=
er gaskets and a pair of SS front brake hoses that have sat unused in my sh=
op for 30 years, ever since my Sonett got totaled.=C2=A0 If you can use the=
m, let me know - yours for the cost of postage.</div></div>

--0000000000003f62ce05d97f4080--

--===============3635087401386119711==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/shop-talk http://autox.team.net/archive

--===============3635087401386119711==--