Subject: [Shop-talk] trailer tire tube

From: "john niolon" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2022 16:35:28 -0600

This is a multi-part message in MIME format

--===============8071415139370101353==

This is a multi-part message in MIME format

--FaM22c4eyTXV=_bTaeR4QrGR22PJlKo3w4
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
Content-Disposition: inline

found I had a flat on my utility trailer tire.. inspection found a sma=
ll cut in=20
the sidewall... tire is nearly new and hate to have to replace it

Would it be safe and acceptable to put a tube in it to get some more l=
ife out=20
of it    205/75-15 size

thanks
john

--FaM22c4eyTXV=_bTaeR4QrGR22PJlKo3w4
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
Content-Disposition: inline

<HTML><HEAD>
<META name=3DGENERATOR content=3D"MSHTML 11.00.10570.1001"></HEAD>
<BODY>
<DIV><FONT face=3D"Segoe UI">found I had a flat on my utility trailer =
tire.. inspection found a small cut in the sidewall... tire is nearly =
new and hate to have to replace it</FONT></DIV><FONT face=3D"Segoe UI"=
<DIV><BR>Would it be safe and acceptable to put a tube in it to get so=
me more life out of it&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 205/75-15 size</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>thanks</DIV>
<DIV>john</DIV>
<DIV></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV></BODY></HTML>

--FaM22c4eyTXV=_bTaeR4QrGR22PJlKo3w4--

--===============8071415139370101353==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/shop-talk http://autox.team.net/archive

--===============8071415139370101353==--

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2022 18:28:41 -0500 01/28/2022 06:28:42 PM, Serialize complete at 01/28/2022 06:28:42 PM

This is a multipart message in MIME format.
--===============7227027176901839721==

This is a multipart message in MIME format.
--=_alternative 0080F863852587D8_=

It would depend more on what size trailer and what weights it will be 
carrying.  If it small 4X8 trailer carrying lightweight stuff, you should 
be fine.

But if it's a large trailer and you are putting a lot of weight on it, 
then it's not worth it.

Also, if it is dual axle or not is important.

From:   "john niolon" <[email-masked]>
To:     "shop-talk" <[email-masked]>
Date:   01/28/2022 17:36
Subject:        [Shop-talk] trailer tire tube
Sent by:        "Shop-talk" <[email-masked]>

found I had a flat on my utility trailer tire.. inspection found a small 
cut in the sidewall... tire is nearly new and hate to have to replace it

Would it be safe and acceptable to put a tube in it to get some more life 
out of it    205/75-15 size
 
thanks
john

[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/shop-talk 
http://autox.team.net/archive

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/shop-talk/[email-masked]

--=_alternative 0080F863852587D8_=

<font size=2 face="sans-serif">It would depend more on what size trailer
and what weights it will be carrying. &nbsp;If it small 4X8 trailer carrying
lightweight stuff, you should be fine.</font>
<br>
<br><font size=2 face="sans-serif">But if it's a large trailer and you
are putting a lot of weight on it, then it's not worth it.</font>
<br>
<br><font size=2 face="sans-serif">Also, if it is dual axle or not is important.</font>
<br>
<br>
<br>
<br><font size=1 color=#5f5f5f face="sans-serif">From: &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;
&nbsp;</font><font size=1 face="sans-serif">&quot;john niolon&quot;
&lt;[email-masked]&gt;</font>
<br><font size=1 color=#5f5f5f face="sans-serif">To: &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;
&nbsp;</font><font size=1 face="sans-serif">&quot;shop-talk&quot;
&lt;[email-masked]&gt;</font>
<br><font size=1 color=#5f5f5f face="sans-serif">Date: &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;
&nbsp;</font><font size=1 face="sans-serif">01/28/2022 17:36</font>
<br><font size=1 color=#5f5f5f face="sans-serif">Subject: &nbsp; &nbsp;
&nbsp; &nbsp;</font><font size=1 face="sans-serif">[Shop-talk]
trailer tire tube</font>
<br><font size=1 color=#5f5f5f face="sans-serif">Sent by: &nbsp; &nbsp;
&nbsp; &nbsp;</font><font size=1 face="sans-serif">&quot;Shop-talk&quot;
&lt;[email-masked]&gt;</font>
<br>
<hr noshade>
<br>
<br>
<br><font size=3 face="Segoe UI">found I had a flat on my utility trailer
tire.. inspection found a small cut in the sidewall... tire is nearly new
and hate to have to replace it</font>
<br><font size=3 face="Segoe UI"><br>
Would it be safe and acceptable to put a tube in it to get some more life
out of it &nbsp; &nbsp;205/75-15 size</font>
<br><font size=3 face="Segoe UI">&nbsp;</font>
<br><font size=3 face="Segoe UI">thanks</font>
<br><font size=3 face="Segoe UI">john</font>
<br><font size=3>&nbsp;</font><tt><font size=2>_______________________________________________<br>
<br>
[email-masked]<br>
Archive: </font></tt><a href="http://www.team.net/pipermail/shop-talk"><tt><font size=2>http://www.team.net/pipermail/shop-talk</font></tt></a><tt><font size=2>
</font></tt><a href=http://autox.team.net/archive><tt><font size=2>http://autox.team.net/archive</font></tt></a><tt><font size=2><br>
<br>
<br>
</font></tt>
<br>
--=_alternative 0080F863852587D8_=--

--===============7227027176901839721==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

--===============7227027176901839721==--