Subject: [Shop-talk] cable

From: Mike Sinclair <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Dec 2021 09:41:39 -0800

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--===============4578856533156305915==
 boundary="------------PABJjIWw1kPA03hMjsWI3K0L"
Content-Language: en-US

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--------------PABJjIWw1kPA03hMjsWI3K0L
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

Well, I have a hard time tying this to the shop, but you listers know 
all, and it's only 17 degrees today, so....

Santa brought a Samsung soundbar for Christmas.  It has an 
optical-optical cable, and my TV has a digital jack.  Any good solutions?

Mike

--------------PABJjIWw1kPA03hMjsWI3K0L
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

<html>
  <head>

    <meta http-equiv="content-type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8">
  </head>
  <body text="#000000" bgcolor="#ffffff">
    <p><font face="Tahoma">Well, I have a hard time tying this to the
        shop, but you listers know all, and it's only 17 degrees today,
        so....</font></p>
    <p><font face="Tahoma">Santa brought a Samsung soundbar for
        Christmas.  It has an optical-optical cable, and my TV has a
        digital jack.  Any good solutions?</font></p>
    <p><font face="Tahoma">Mike</font><br>
    </p>
  </body>
</html>

--------------PABJjIWw1kPA03hMjsWI3K0L--

--===============4578856533156305915==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/shop-talk http://autox.team.net/archive

--===============4578856533156305915==--