Subject: [Shop-talk] XL or bigger respirators

From: "Tim ." <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 28 Nov 2021 23:47:30 +0000

--===============4295324244218907299==
Content-Language: en-US
	boundary="_000_DS7PR19MB4629E11364DEF556D5140E2AB4659DS7PR19MB4629namp_"

--_000_DS7PR19MB4629E11364DEF556D5140E2AB4659DS7PR19MB4629namp_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Apologies if I've asked this before.....

After using my blast cabinet today I was once again reminded that I need a =
bigger respirator. What I have is not big enough for my face. My CCAP is a =
"large", biggest I can get and it is not big enough.

So, does anyone know of a good respirator with replaceable filters, that is=
 a bigger unit?

Thanks

--_000_DS7PR19MB4629E11364DEF556D5140E2AB4659DS7PR19MB4629namp_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html>
<head>
<meta http-equiv=3D"Content-Type" content=3D"text/html; charset=3Diso-8859-=
1">
<style type=3D"text/css" style=3D"display:none;"> P {margin-top:0;margin-bo=
ttom:0;} </style>
</head>
<body dir=3D"ltr">
<div style=3D"font-family: Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12pt;=
 color: rgb(0, 0, 0);">
Apologies if I've asked this before.....</div>
<div style=3D"font-family: Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12pt;=
 color: rgb(0, 0, 0);">
<br>
</div>
<div style=3D"font-family: Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12pt;=
 color: rgb(0, 0, 0);">
After using my blast cabinet today I was once again reminded that I need a =
bigger respirator. What I have is not big enough for my face. My CCAP is a =
&quot;large&quot;, biggest I can get and it is not big enough.&nbsp;</div>
<div style=3D"font-family: Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12pt;=
 color: rgb(0, 0, 0);">
<br>
</div>
<div style=3D"font-family: Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12pt;=
 color: rgb(0, 0, 0);">
So, does anyone know of a good respirator with replaceable filters, that is=
 a bigger unit?</div>
<div style=3D"font-family: Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12pt;=
 color: rgb(0, 0, 0);">
<br>
</div>
<div style=3D"font-family: Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12pt;=
 color: rgb(0, 0, 0);">
Thanks</div>
</body>
</html>

--_000_DS7PR19MB4629E11364DEF556D5140E2AB4659DS7PR19MB4629namp_--

--===============4295324244218907299==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/shop-talk http://autox.team.net/archive

--===============4295324244218907299==--