Subject: [Shop-talk] Tool for getting frozen nuts loose

From: "John T. Blair" <[email-masked]> 48o8KEjC6uFyh3ndVTOIOUyZTJ7jVCHpYN8g/JVb1sFeLglj8/6EtBGvp0K4HY+fhcwwtdk18EHcRYDrPNZg/CzhI57x4JJ7y68=
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2021 17:37:24 -0400

Gang,

Was just talking to a friend on the phone about all kind of things and
working on rusted items.  I was telling him about 2 tools I've seen, but I
can't remember what they are called.  So I thought someone here would
maybe know what I'm talking about.

1. Is a tool that I've seen you put over a nuts, like a manifold nut, and it
uses some sort of magnetic / rf energy to break the item loose.

2. Is neat tool that will let you actually burn a broken bolt out of 
say an engine block.

Anyone know what either or both of these are called?  I want to find a
video of them to send to my friend.

John

John T. Blair  WA4OHZ     email:  [email-masked]
Va. Beach, Va                  Phone:  (757) 495-8229

           48 TR1800    48 #4 Midget    65 Morgan 4/4 Series V (B1106)
      75 Bricklin SV1 (#0887)    77 Spitfire    71 Saab Sonett III
                        65 Rambler Classic

Morgan:    www.team.net/morgan
Bricklin:     www.bricklin.org

If you can read this             - Thank a teacher!
If you are reading it in English - Thank a Vet!!

 From Dennis Prager - The American Trilogy:
      e pluribus Unum, "from many, one."
      In God We Trust
      Liberty - the  power  of  choosing,  thinking,  and  acting  for
                   oneself; freedom  from  control  or  restriction

-- 
This email has been checked for viruses by Avast antivirus software.
https://www.avast.com/antivirus

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/shop-talk http://autox.team.net/archive