Subject: [Shop-talk] Gojo no longer the Go-To

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 08 Jul 2021 17:02:56 -0500

I've used the Gojo "1204" dispenser for years, when it runs out just 
plop another 4.5-lb canister on it and your good to go.
But apparently no longer. https://amz.run/4iwJ

Even though the canister looks the same, and may even still have the 
instructions on the side for mounting on the dispenser, it does not 
work. With a little searching I find that one may be able to empty the 
contents of the new canister into an old one, but there's evidence that 
the new formula will just run out of the nozzle.

I found one review that included this quote from Gojo: "Please note, due 
to a necessary formulation upgrade in 2018, this product is no longer 
compatible with the #1204 dispenser." Which also probably means that it 
doesn't work as well as the old formulation. I hope I'm wrong. I've used 
Goop and a couple of others, and none were as effective as 
Original-formula Gojo.

Suggestions for the best replacement?

  - Lee
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/shop-talk http://autox.team.net/archive