Subject: [Shop-talk] Automatic Transmission Question

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 8 Jun 2021 13:21:53 -0400 06/08/2021 01:21:54 PM, Serialize complete at 06/08/2021 01:21:54 PM

This is a multipart message in MIME format.
--===============6474683455732276832==

This is a multipart message in MIME format.
--=_alternative 005F6311852586EE_=

G'day all,
Quick question, I have a buddy that drives his automatic transmission like 
a manual.  He shifts going up and down hill, even shifts into neutral at 
stop lights.

While I guess it can't hurt anything, I know it is totally unnecessary. 
But, can it do damage?
is there any problem with him doing this?  If so, I would love to show him 
some information if it will cause problems.

Thanks.

Moose
--=_alternative 005F6311852586EE_=

<font size=2 face="sans-serif">G'day all,</font>
<br><font size=2 face="sans-serif">Quick question, I have a buddy that
drives his automatic transmission like a manual. &nbsp;He shifts going
up and down hill, even shifts into neutral at stop lights.</font>
<br>
<br><font size=2 face="sans-serif">While I guess it can't hurt anything,
I know it is totally unnecessary. &nbsp;But, can it do damage?</font>
<br><font size=2 face="sans-serif">is there any problem with him doing
this? &nbsp;If so, I would love to show him some information if it will
cause problems.</font>
<br>
<br><font size=2 face="sans-serif">Thanks.</font>
<br>
<br><font size=2 face="sans-serif">Moose</font>
--=_alternative 005F6311852586EE_=--

--===============6474683455732276832==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/shop-talk http://autox.team.net/archive

--===============6474683455732276832==--