Subject: [Shop-talk] Air Compressor

From: Jeff Scarbrough <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 May 2021 07:37:57 -0400

Calling all oracles...

I need to buy a couple of portable compressors for a fairly high-end
use where reliability may be more important than price.  In the ~2 HP,
26-ish gallon range, I have

Speedaire
Belaire
Quincy
Northstar
Campbell Hausfield

Any opinion as to whether I should choose one over the other?

Kobalt may be an option, but the additional paperwork isn't worth the
savings to me.

Jeff Scarbrough
Undisclosed Location, Ga.
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/shop-talk http://autox.team.net/archive