Subject: [Shop-talk] Milwaukee chainsaw

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 12 May 2021 14:10:37 -0400 05/12/2021 02:10:38 PM, Serialize complete at 05/12/2021 02:10:38 PM

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

--===============6254949750090303188==

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

--=_alternative 0063D9BF852586D3_=

Guys,

I've had it with the terrible design of my Dewalt battery operated 
chainsaw.  I even wrote Dewalt to ask if they are going to release a new 
version as I love Dewalt products.

But after not hearing back from them, I'm going Red.

So I'm looking at the Milwaukee 16" chainsaw.  I know you guys have better 
places to buy instead of Amazon, so I'm asking where is the best place to 
buy this, and which one should I get?  These manufactures have dozens of 
products that are all seemingly the same, but have different part numbers 
or model numbers, with differences that you can't find without digging or 
being in the industry.

I don't use an electric to cut down a tree or to buck the wood.  Just to 
remove the limbs of a fell tree.  So the electric is perfect.  So, which 
one should I get, and where should I buy it from. 

Also, I don't plan to get other Milwaukee tools, HOWEVER, if it works out 
cheaper to get the chainsaw without the battery and charger and get 
another tool with it, I'll do that.

Thanks in advance!

Moose.

--=_alternative 0063D9BF852586D3_=

<span style=" font-size:10pt;font-family:sans-serif">Guys,</span>
<br>
<br><span style=" font-size:10pt;font-family:sans-serif">I've had it with
the terrible design of my Dewalt battery operated chainsaw. &nbsp;I even
wrote Dewalt to ask if they are going to release a new version as I love
Dewalt products.</span>
<br>
<br><span style=" font-size:10pt;font-family:sans-serif">But after not
hearing back from them, I'm going Red.</span>
<br>
<br><span style=" font-size:10pt;font-family:sans-serif">So I'm looking
at the Milwaukee 16&quot; chainsaw. &nbsp;I know you guys have better places
to buy instead of Amazon, so I'm asking where is the best place to buy
this, and which one should I get? &nbsp;These manufactures have dozens
of products that are all seemingly the same, but have different part numbers
or model numbers, with differences that you can't find without digging
or being in the industry.</span>
<br>
<br><span style=" font-size:10pt;font-family:sans-serif">I don't use an
electric to cut down a tree or to buck the wood. &nbsp;Just to remove the
limbs of a fell tree. &nbsp;So the electric is perfect. &nbsp;So, which
one should I get, and where should I buy it from. </span>
<br>
<br><span style=" font-size:10pt;font-family:sans-serif">Also, I don't
plan to get other Milwaukee tools, HOWEVER, if it works out cheaper to
get the chainsaw without the battery and charger and get another tool with
it, I'll do that.</span>
<br>
<br><span style=" font-size:10pt;font-family:sans-serif">Thanks in advance!</span>
<br>
<br><span style=" font-size:10pt;font-family:sans-serif">Moose.</span>

--=_alternative 0063D9BF852586D3_=--

--===============6254949750090303188==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/shop-talk http://autox.team.net/archive

--===============6254949750090303188==--