Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Winterizing (summerizing?) an engine?

From: Larry Spector <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2021 14:14:04 -0400

--===============5741213768110425919==

--000000000000394e2905bfde9973

I have a 2-stroke Toro snowblower that I "summerize" by draining the fuel,
and then running 'til it starves. It's restarted on the first or second
pull every time I pull it back out of storage.

-Larry

On Tue, Apr 13, 2021 at 2:07 PM Scott Hall <[email-masked]>
wrote:

> Guys,
>
> I have a snowblower. It might not get used at all in a winter, it might
> get used ten times. And I have a long driveway, so I don't want to sell it.
>
> I would like to winterize it such that next October if I want to fire it
> up I don't have to do what I did this February and disassemble it in the
> cold to get it to run.
>
> It doesn't have a battery, so this is a gas/carb. issue only.
>
> Is it best to drain most of the gas and let it run until it dies from
> starvation? Would that leave residue on the jets that might varnish? I'm
> hesitant to use Sta-bil--I had a bad experience with that once. Drain the
> gas, take it apart and spray everything with carb cleaner or the like?
>
> This is the first engine I have that might sit for two years straight then
> need to get fired up as quickly as possible, so I'd like to do this right.
>
> Thanks in advance.
> _______________________________________________
>
> [email-masked]
> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Suggested annual donation  $12.96
> Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/shop-talk
> http://autox.team.net/archive
>
> Unsubscribe/Manage:
> http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/shop-talk/[email-masked]
>
>

--000000000000394e2905bfde9973
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">I have a 2-stroke Toro snowblower that I &quot;summerize&q=
uot; by draining the=C2=A0fuel, and then running &#39;til it starves. It&#3=
9;s restarted on the first or second pull every time I pull it back out of =
storage.<div><br></div><div>-Larry</div></div><br><div class=3D"gmail_quote=
"><div dir=3D"ltr" class=3D"gmail_attr">On Tue, Apr 13, 2021 at 2:07 PM Sco=
tt Hall &lt;<a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]" target=3D"_bla=
nk">[email-masked]</a>&gt; wrote:<br></div><blockquote class=
=3D"gmail_quote" style=3D"margin:0px 0px 0px 0.8ex;border-left:1px solid rg=
b(204,204,204);padding-left:1ex"><div dir=3D"ltr">Guys,<div><br></div><div>=
I have a snowblower. It might not get used at all in a winter, it might get=
 used ten times. And I have a long driveway, so I don&#39;t want to sell it=
.</div><div><br></div><div>I would like to winterize it such that next Octo=
ber if I want to fire it up I don&#39;t have to do what I did this February=
 and disassemble it in the cold to get it to run.</div><div><br></div><div>=
It doesn&#39;t have a battery, so this is a gas/carb. issue only.</div><div=
><br></div><div>Is it best to drain most of the gas and let it run until it=
 dies from starvation? Would that leave residue on the jets that might varn=
ish? I&#39;m hesitant to use Sta-bil--I had a bad experience with that once=
. Drain the gas, take it apart and spray everything with carb cleaner or th=
e like?</div><div><br></div><div>This is the first engine I have that might=
 sit for two years straight then need to get fired up as quickly as possibl=
e, so I&#39;d like to do this right.</div><div><br></div><div>Thanks in adv=
ance.</div></div>
_______________________________________________<br>
<br>
<a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]" target=3D"_blank">Shop-talk@aut=
ox.team.net</a><br>
et=3D"_blank">http://www.team.net/donate.html</a><br>
Archive: <a href=3D"http://www.team.net/pipermail/shop-talk" rel=3D"norefer=
rer" target=3D"_blank">http://www.team.net/pipermail/shop-talk</a> <a href=
=3D"http://autox.team.net/archive" rel=3D"noreferrer" target=3D"_blank">htt=
p://autox.team.net/archive</a><br>
<br>
alk/[email-masked]" rel=3D"noreferrer" target=3D"_blank">http://autox.t=
eam.net/mailman/options/shop-talk/[email-masked]</a><br>
<br>
</blockquote></div>

--000000000000394e2905bfde9973--

--===============5741213768110425919==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/shop-talk http://autox.team.net/archive

--===============5741213768110425919==--

---

From: Paul Parkanzky <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2021 14:15:41 -0400

--===============7467185367442504992==

--000000000000eb386505bfde9e9f

Install a fuel shutoff. I have one on my big Ariens snowblower, my
generator, my nicer push mower, etc. When you're done using it and you're
not 99% certain you'll be starting it again within a few weeks then instead
of doing whatever you normally do to turn it off just shut the fuel valve
off and let it die.

I've been doing this for years and the stuff I do this on just seems to
work season after season no matter how long it sits.

-Paul

> need to get fired up as quickly as possible, so I'd like to do this right.

--000000000000eb386505bfde9e9f
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr"><div>Install a fuel shutoff. I have one on my big Ariens s=
nowblower, my generator, my nicer push mower, etc. When you&#39;re done usi=
ng it and you&#39;re not 99% certain you&#39;ll be starting it again within=
 a few weeks then instead of doing whatever you normally do to turn it off =
just shut the fuel valve off and let it die.</div><div><br></div><div>I&#39=
;ve been doing this for years and the stuff I do this on just seems to work=
 season after season no matter how long it sits.</div><div><br></div><div>-=
Paul</div><br><div class=3D"gmail_quote"><div dir=3D"ltr" class=3D"gmail_at=
tr">On Tue, Apr 13, 2021 at 2:07 PM Scott Hall &lt;<a href=3D"mailto:scott.=
[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a>&gt; wrote:<br></=
div><blockquote class=3D"gmail_quote" style=3D"margin:0px 0px 0px 0.8ex;bor=
der-left:1px solid rgb(204,204,204);padding-left:1ex"><div dir=3D"ltr">Guys=
,<div><br></div><div>I have a snowblower. It might not get used at all in a=
 winter, it might get used ten times. And I have a long driveway, so I don&=
#39;t want to sell it.</div><div><br></div><div>I would like to winterize i=
t such that next October if I want to fire it up I don&#39;t have to do wha=
t I did this February and disassemble it in the cold to get it to run.</div=
><div><br></div><div>It doesn&#39;t have a battery, so this is a gas/carb. =
issue only.</div><div><br></div><div>Is it best to drain most of the gas an=
d let it run until it dies from starvation? Would that leave residue on the=
 jets that might varnish? I&#39;m hesitant to use Sta-bil--I had a bad expe=
rience with that once. Drain the gas, take it apart and spray everything wi=
th carb cleaner or the like?</div><div><br></div><div>This is the first eng=
ine I have that might sit for two years straight then need to get fired up =
as quickly as possible, so I&#39;d like to do this right.</div><div><br></d=
iv><div>Thanks in advance.</div></div>
</blockquote></div></div>

--000000000000eb386505bfde9e9f--

--===============7467185367442504992==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

--===============7467185367442504992==--

---

From: Pat Horne <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2021 13:17:19 -0500

Scott,

I’d change the oil on it, run it to warm up, then change the oil again, then run it until all the fuel is burned up. 

If you like, spray the carb down & do a plug & filters service. Check the fuel lines for stiffness & cracks. 

Put a little oil into the cylinder & turn it over a few times. Try to leave the engine @ TDC. 

If the carb has a priming bulb, buy a new one before next season “just in case”. 

Peace,
Pat

Pat Horne 
We support Habitat for Humanity

On Apr 13, 2021, at 1:07 PM, Scott Hall <[email-masked]> wrote:

Guys,

I have a snowblower. It might not get used at all in a winter, it might get used ten times. And I have a long driveway, so I don't want to sell it.

I would like to winterize it such that next October if I want to fire it up I don't have to do what I did this February and disassemble it in the cold to get it to run.

Is it best to drain most of the gas and let it run until it dies from starvation? Would that leave residue on the jets that might varnish? I'm hesitant to use Sta-bil--I had a bad experience with that once. Drain the gas, take it apart and spray everything with carb cleaner or the like?

This is the first engine I have that might sit for two years straight then need to get fired up as quickly as possible, so I'd like to do this right.

Thanks in advance.

[email-masked]

Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/shop-talk/[email-masked]

[email-masked]

Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/shop-talk/[email-masked]

---

From: old dirtbeard <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2021 11:44:44 -0700

--===============2682723359726261272==

--000000000000c9706805bfdf0650

Yes, I second Paul's idea regarding the fuel shut-off valve as it prevents
fuel from draining into and evaporating out of the carburetor float bowl,
totally gumming it up over several months.

Additionally, I would suggest filling the tank full of gasoline (to prevent
condensation) and adding Stabil to it. If you do not want to use Stabil, I
would siphon out all of the gasoline instead, though I have had very good
experience using Stabli, but I also am in a low humidity climate (Los
Angeles).

best,

doug

On Tue, Apr 13, 2021 at 11:16 AM Paul Parkanzky <[email-masked]> wrote:

>> This is the first engine I have that might sit for two years straight
>> then need to get fired up as quickly as possible, so I'd like to do this
>> right.
>>
>> Thanks in advance.
>>
> http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/shop-talk/[email-masked]
>
>

--000000000000c9706805bfdf0650
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">Yes, I second Paul&#39;s idea regarding the fuel shut-off =
valve as it prevents fuel from draining=C2=A0into and evaporating=C2=A0out =
of the carburetor=C2=A0float bowl, totally gumming it up over several month=
s.<div><br></div><div>Additionally, I would suggest filling the tank full o=
f gasoline (to prevent condensation) and adding Stabil to it. If you do not=
 want to use Stabil, I would siphon out all of the gasoline instead, though=
 I have had very good experience using Stabli, but I also am in a low humid=
ity climate (Los Angeles).</div><div><br></div><div>best,</div><div><br></d=
iv><div>doug</div></div><br><div class=3D"gmail_quote"><div dir=3D"ltr" cla=
ss=3D"gmail_attr">On Tue, Apr 13, 2021 at 11:16 AM Paul Parkanzky &lt;<a hr=
ef=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a>&gt; wrote:<br></d=
iv><blockquote class=3D"gmail_quote" style=3D"margin:0px 0px 0px 0.8ex;bord=
er-left:1px solid rgb(204,204,204);padding-left:1ex"><div dir=3D"ltr"><div>=
Install a fuel shutoff. I have one on my big Ariens snowblower, my generato=
r, my nicer push mower, etc. When you&#39;re done using it and you&#39;re n=
ot 99% certain you&#39;ll be starting it again within a few weeks then inst=
ead of doing whatever you normally do to turn it off just shut the fuel val=
ve off and let it die.</div><div><br></div><div>I&#39;ve been doing this fo=
r years and the stuff I do this on just seems to work season after season n=
o matter how long it sits.</div><div><br></div><div>-Paul</div><br><div cla=
ss=3D"gmail_quote"><div dir=3D"ltr" class=3D"gmail_attr">On Tue, Apr 13, 20=
21 at 2:07 PM Scott Hall &lt;<a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]=
m" target=3D"_blank">[email-masked]</a>&gt; wrote:<br></div>=
<blockquote class=3D"gmail_quote" style=3D"margin:0px 0px 0px 0.8ex;border-=
left:1px solid rgb(204,204,204);padding-left:1ex"><div dir=3D"ltr">Guys,<di=
v><br></div><div>I have a snowblower. It might not get used at all in a win=
ter, it might get used ten times. And I have a long driveway, so I don&#39;=
t want to sell it.</div><div><br></div><div>I would like to winterize it su=
ch that next October if I want to fire it up I don&#39;t have to do what I =
did this February and disassemble it in the cold to get it to run.</div><di=
v><br></div><div>It doesn&#39;t have a battery, so this is a gas/carb. issu=
e only.</div><div><br></div><div>Is it best to drain most of the gas and le=
t it run until it dies from starvation? Would that leave residue on the jet=
s that might varnish? I&#39;m hesitant to use Sta-bil--I had a bad experien=
ce with that once. Drain the gas, take it apart and spray everything with c=
arb cleaner or the like?</div><div><br></div><div>This is the first engine =
I have that might sit for two years straight then need to get fired up as q=
uickly as possible, so I&#39;d like to do this right.</div><div><br></div><=
div>Thanks in advance.</div></div>
</blockquote></div></div>
_______________________________________________<br>
<br>
<a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]" target=3D"_blank">Shop-talk@aut=
ox.team.net</a><br>
et=3D"_blank">http://www.team.net/donate.html</a><br>
Archive: <a href=3D"http://www.team.net/pipermail/shop-talk" rel=3D"norefer=
rer" target=3D"_blank">http://www.team.net/pipermail/shop-talk</a> <a href=
=3D"http://autox.team.net/archive" rel=3D"noreferrer" target=3D"_blank">htt=
p://autox.team.net/archive</a><br>
<br>
alk/[email-masked]" rel=3D"noreferrer" target=3D"_blank">http://autox.=
team.net/mailman/options/shop-talk/[email-masked]</a><br>
<br>
</blockquote></div>

--000000000000c9706805bfdf0650--

--===============2682723359726261272==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

--===============2682723359726261272==--

---

From: old dirtbeard <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2021 12:51:40 -0700

--===============5215868525703592628==

--0000000000002ef97c05bfdff603
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Great advice Pat, particularly about leaving the engine at TDC to ensure
the valves are closed.

This relieves pressure from the valve spring and ensures that the
combustion chamber is sealed from humidity and potential dirt, intruders,
etc.

best,

doug

On Tue, Apr 13, 2021 at 11:18 AM Pat Horne <[email-masked]> wrote:

> Scott,
>
> I=E2=80=99d change the oil on it, run it to warm up, then change the oil =
again,
> then run it until all the fuel is burned up.
>
> If the carb has a priming bulb, buy a new one before next season =E2=80=
=9Cjust in
> case=E2=80=9D.
> =EF=BB=BF
> get used ten times. And I have a long driveway, so I don't want to sell i=
t.
> This is the first engine I have that might sit for two years straight the=
n
> need to get fired up as quickly as possible, so I'd like to do this right=
.
> http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/shop-talk/[email-masked]
>

--0000000000002ef97c05bfdff603
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">Great advice Pat, particularly about leaving the engine at=
 TDC to ensure the valves are closed.=C2=A0<div><br></div><div>This relieve=
s pressure from the valve spring and ensures that the combustion chamber is=
 sealed from humidity and potential dirt, intruders, etc.<div><br></div><di=
v>best,</div><div><br></div><div>doug</div></div></div><br><div class=3D"gm=
ail_quote"><div dir=3D"ltr" class=3D"gmail_attr">On Tue, Apr 13, 2021 at 11=
:18 AM Pat Horne &lt;<a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">patintexas@ic=
loud.com</a>&gt; wrote:<br></div><blockquote class=3D"gmail_quote" style=3D=
"margin:0px 0px 0px 0.8ex;border-left:1px solid rgb(204,204,204);padding-le=
ft:1ex">Scott,<br>
<br>
I=E2=80=99d change the oil on it, run it to warm up, then change the oil ag=
ain, then run it until all the fuel is burned up. <br>
<br>
If you like, spray the carb down &amp; do a plug &amp; filters service. Che=
ck the fuel lines for stiffness &amp; cracks. <br>
<br>
Put a little oil into the cylinder &amp; turn it over a few times. Try to l=
eave the engine @ TDC. <br>
<br>
If the carb has a priming bulb, buy a new one before next season =E2=80=9Cj=
ust in case=E2=80=9D. <br>
<br>
Peace,<br>
Pat<br>
<br>
Pat Horne <br>
We support Habitat for Humanity<br>
<br>
<br>
On Apr 13, 2021, at 1:07 PM, Scott Hall &lt;<a href=3D"mailto:scott.hall.pe=
[email-masked]" target=3D"_blank">[email-masked]</a>&gt; w=
rote:<br>
<br>
=EF=BB=BF<br>
Guys,<br>
<br>
I have a snowblower. It might not get used at all in a winter, it might get=
 used ten times. And I have a long driveway, so I don&#39;t want to sell it=
.<br>
<br>
I would like to winterize it such that next October if I want to fire it up=
 I don&#39;t have to do what I did this February and disassemble it in the =
cold to get it to run.<br>
<br>
It doesn&#39;t have a battery, so this is a gas/carb. issue only.<br>
<br>
Is it best to drain most of the gas and let it run until it dies from starv=
ation? Would that leave residue on the jets that might varnish? I&#39;m hes=
itant to use Sta-bil--I had a bad experience with that once. Drain the gas,=
 take it apart and spray everything with carb cleaner or the like?<br>
<br>
This is the first engine I have that might sit for two years straight then =
need to get fired up as quickly as possible, so I&#39;d like to do this rig=
ht.<br>
<br>
Thanks in advance.<br>
_______________________________________________<br>
<br>
<a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]" target=3D"_blank">Shop-talk@aut=
ox.team.net</a><br>
et=3D"_blank">http://www.team.net/donate.html</a><br>
Archive: <a href=3D"http://www.team.net/pipermail/shop-talk" rel=3D"norefer=
rer" target=3D"_blank">http://www.team.net/pipermail/shop-talk</a> <a href=
=3D"http://autox.team.net/archive" rel=3D"noreferrer" target=3D"_blank">htt=
p://autox.team.net/archive</a><br>
<br>
alk/[email-masked]" rel=3D"noreferrer" target=3D"_blank">http://auto=
x.team.net/mailman/options/shop-talk/[email-masked]</a><br>
<br>
_______________________________________________<br>
<br>
<a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]" target=3D"_blank">Shop-talk@aut=
ox.team.net</a><br>
et=3D"_blank">http://www.team.net/donate.html</a><br>
Archive: <a href=3D"http://www.team.net/pipermail/shop-talk" rel=3D"norefer=
rer" target=3D"_blank">http://www.team.net/pipermail/shop-talk</a> <a href=
=3D"http://autox.team.net/archive" rel=3D"noreferrer" target=3D"_blank">htt=
p://autox.team.net/archive</a><br>
<br>
alk/[email-masked]" rel=3D"noreferrer" target=3D"_blank">http://autox.=
team.net/mailman/options/shop-talk/[email-masked]</a><br>
<br>
</blockquote></div>

--0000000000002ef97c05bfdff603--

--===============5215868525703592628==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

--===============5215868525703592628==--

---

From: Brian Kemp <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2021 15:57:31 -0700

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--===============6714023160552176055==
 boundary="------------5EC4E20F4A43D6E8D49F6F1F"
Content-Language: en-US

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--------------5EC4E20F4A43D6E8D49F6F1F
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

I second the fuel shutoff.  I have one on my wood chipper that may go 
8-10 months without being used.  I run Stabil in my gas, but I'm 
California and they really mess gas up here.

I had a lawnmower valve stick after about two months a while ago. After 
getting it unstuck, when the mower was seldom used in the California 
winter, I'd slowly pull the cord every few weeks to make sure nothing 
stuck again.

I have a commercial grade string trimmer for brush clearance and was 
told by the local shop to try and make sure I start it every couple 
months to keep the carb clean.  I only use TruFuel in the trimmer and it 
makes a big difference over my past trimmers.  They make a 4-cycle 
version.  It may be worth it to drain the regular gas and put some of 
this in, run the blower a few minutes, then shutoff the gas and let the 
engine run out of fuel.  It is stable for the long term and doesn't gum 
things up like regular gas.

Sample: 
https://www.homedepot.com/p/TruFuel-4-Cycle-Ethanol-Free-Fuel-6527238/203571144 

Brian

On 4/13/2021 11:03 AM, Scott Hall wrote:
> Guys,
>
> I have a snowblower. It might not get used at all in a winter, it 
> might get used ten times. And I have a long driveway, so I don't want 
> to sell it.
>
> I would like to winterize it such that next October if I want to fire 
> it up I don't have to do what I did this February and disassemble it 
> in the cold to get it to run.
>
> starvation? Would that leave residue on the jets that might varnish? 
> I'm hesitant to use Sta-bil--I had a bad experience with that once. 
> Drain the gas, take it apart and spray everything with carb cleaner or 
> the like?
>
> then need to get fired up as quickly as possible, so I'd like to do 
> this right.
>
> Thanks in advance.
>
> Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/shop-talk/[email-masked]
>

--------------5EC4E20F4A43D6E8D49F6F1F
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

<html>
  <head>
    <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8">
  </head>
  <body>
    I second the fuel shutoff.  I have one on my wood chipper that may
    go 8-10 months without being used.  I run Stabil in my gas, but I'm
    California and they really mess gas up here.  <br>
    <br>
    I had a lawnmower valve stick after about two months a while ago. 
    After getting it unstuck, when the mower was seldom used in the
    California winter, I'd slowly pull the cord every few weeks to make
    sure nothing stuck again.  <br>
    <br>
    I have a commercial grade string trimmer for brush clearance and was
    told by the local shop to try and make sure I start it every couple
    months to keep the carb clean.  I only use TruFuel in the trimmer
    and it makes a big difference over my past trimmers.  They make a
    4-cycle version.  It may be worth it to drain the regular gas and
    put some of this in, run the blower a few minutes, then shutoff the
    gas and let the engine run out of fuel.  It is stable for the long
    term and doesn't gum things up like regular gas.<br>
    <br>
    Sample:
<a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="https://www.homedepot.com/p/TruFuel-4-Cycle-Ethanol-Free-Fuel-6527238/203571144">https://www.homedepot.com/p/TruFuel-4-Cycle-Ethanol-Free-Fuel-6527238/203571144</a>
    <br>
    <br>
    Brian<br>
    <br>
    <div class="moz-cite-prefix">On 4/13/2021 11:03 AM, Scott Hall
      wrote:<br>
    </div>
    <blockquote type="cite"
cite="mid:[email-masked]">
      <meta http-equiv="content-type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8">
      <div dir="ltr">Guys,
        <div><br>
        </div>
        <div>I have a snowblower. It might not get used at all in a
          winter, it might get used ten times. And I have a long
          driveway, so I don't want to sell it.</div>
        <div><br>
        </div>
        <div>I would like to winterize it such that next October if I
          want to fire it up I don't have to do what I did this February
          and disassemble it in the cold to get it to run.</div>
        <div><br>
        </div>
        <div>It doesn't have a battery, so this is a gas/carb. issue
          only.</div>
        <div><br>
        </div>
        <div>Is it best to drain most of the gas and let it run until it
          dies from starvation? Would that leave residue on the jets
          that might varnish? I'm hesitant to use Sta-bil--I had a bad
          experience with that once. Drain the gas, take it apart and
          spray everything with carb cleaner or the like?</div>
        <div><br>
        </div>
        <div>This is the first engine I have that might sit for two
          years straight then need to get fired up as quickly as
          possible, so I'd like to do this right.</div>
        <div><br>
        </div>
        <div>Thanks in advance.</div>
      </div>
      <br>
      <fieldset class="mimeAttachmentHeader"></fieldset>
      <pre class="moz-quote-pre" wrap="">_______________________________________________

<a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a>
Archive: <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://www.team.net/pipermail/shop-talk">http://www.team.net/pipermail/shop-talk</a> <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://autox.team.net/archive">http://autox.team.net/archive</a>

</pre>
    </blockquote>
    <br>
  </body>
</html>

--------------5EC4E20F4A43D6E8D49F6F1F--

--===============6714023160552176055==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

--===============6714023160552176055==--