Subject: [Shop-talk] Torque wrenches

From: Scott Hall <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 4 Feb 2021 09:14:46 -0600

--===============1907162109393821546==

--00000000000020f85205ba842c78

I need a new torque wrench. The last time I bought one was 25 years ago--a
Snap-On 1/2" dial model.

I don't expect to ever need to buy another one, and I want to like using
it/them.

What's the current opinion on type and model? I don't think I want
beam-type, and I never trusted my clicker 3/8" one, but here's my shot to
buy my last torque wrench(es, I should probably get 1/4 - 1/2").

Scott

--00000000000020f85205ba842c78
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr"><div>I need a new torque wrench. The last time I bought on=
e was 25 years ago--a Snap-On 1/2&quot; dial model.</div><div><br></div><di=
v>I don&#39;t expect to ever need to buy another one, and I want to like us=
ing it/them.</div><div><br></div><div>What&#39;s the current opinion on typ=
e and model? I don&#39;t think I want=C2=A0 beam-type, and I never trusted =
my clicker 3/8&quot; one, but here&#39;s my shot to buy my last torque wren=
ch(es, I should probably get 1/4 - 1/2&quot;).=C2=A0</div><div><br></div><d=
iv>Scott</div><div><br></div></div>

--00000000000020f85205ba842c78--

--===============1907162109393821546==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/shop-talk http://autox.team.net/archive

--===============1907162109393821546==--