Subject: [Shop-talk] cpooutlets.com

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 10 Jan 2021 12:07:07 -0500 01/10/2021 12:07:07 PM, Serialize complete at 01/10/2021 12:07:07 PM

This is a multipart message in MIME format.
--===============5229792682738227625==

This is a multipart message in MIME format.
--=_alternative 005E098385258659_=

So, I never heard of this site before, so I wanted to check them out.

Their site is really slow and most egregiously of them is there "price in 
cart" method of pricing.

I was willing to try them out, so I checked out their sales.  Half of the 
items show no price until you click at least twice into it.  This is 
pathetic.  Even more so with a relatively slow site.

I'm always looking for other places to buy tools than the big A, but who 
in their right minds thinks that by hiding a price, I'll be happy to keep 
clicking only to find out it's not a deal at all?

 When they learn to put their prices up front, I'll be happy to look into 
them again.  (maybe this feedback will get back to them.)

Just venting.

"Be as beneficent as the sun or the sea, but if your rights as a rational 
being are trenched on, die on the first inch of your territory." Ralph 
Waldo Emerson 
-Who is John Galt?
--=_alternative 005E098385258659_=

<font size=2 face="sans-serif">So, I never heard of this site before,
so I wanted to check them out.</font>
<br><font size=2 face="sans-serif"><br>
Their site is really slow and most egregiously of them is there &quot;price
in cart&quot; method of pricing.</font>
<br>
<br><font size=2 face="sans-serif">I was willing to try them out, so I
checked out their sales. &nbsp;Half of the items show no price until you
click at least twice into it. &nbsp;This is pathetic. &nbsp;Even more so
with a relatively slow site.</font>
<br>
<br><font size=2 face="sans-serif">I'm always looking for other places
to buy tools than the big A, but who in their right minds thinks that by
hiding a price, I'll be happy to keep clicking only to find out it's not
a deal at all?</font>
<br>
<br><font size=2 face="sans-serif">&nbsp;When they learn to put their prices
up front, I'll be happy to look into them again. &nbsp;(maybe this feedback
will get back to them.)</font>
<br>
<br><font size=2 face="sans-serif">Just venting.</font>
<br>
<br><font size=2 face="sans-serif"><br>
<br>
&quot;Be as beneficent as the sun or the sea, but if your rights as a rational
being are trenched on, die on the first inch of your territory.&quot; Ralph
Waldo Emerson <br>
-Who is John Galt?</font>
--=_alternative 005E098385258659_=--

--===============5229792682738227625==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/shop-talk http://autox.team.net/archive

--===============5229792682738227625==--