Subject: [Shop-talk] Any Model Steam Boat builders out there?

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2021 11:50:08 -0500 01/11/2021 11:50:09 AM, Serialize complete at 01/11/2021 11:50:09 AM

This is a multipart message in MIME format.
--===============8415544290965831993==

This is a multipart message in MIME format.
--=_alternative 005C7B558525865A_=

My elderly neighbor is getting rid of a bunch of books and such about 
model steam engines and wanted to try and find someone that would like 
them.

Are you, or do you know of anyone that might be interested?  If so, let me 
know.

(shop content) this guys builds full size steam boats then a scale model 
of the same boat.  Pretty impressive stuff.

"Be as beneficent as the sun or the sea, but if your rights as a rational 
being are trenched on, die on the first inch of your territory." Ralph 
Waldo Emerson 
-Who is John Galt?
--=_alternative 005C7B558525865A_=

<font size=2 face="sans-serif">My elderly neighbor is getting rid of a
bunch of books and such about model steam engines and wanted to try and
find someone that would like them.</font>
<br>
<br><font size=2 face="sans-serif">Are you, or do you know of anyone that
might be interested? &nbsp;If so, let me know.</font>
<br>
<br><font size=2 face="sans-serif">(shop content) this guys builds full
size steam boats then a scale model of the same boat. &nbsp;Pretty impressive
stuff.</font>
<br>
<br><font size=2 face="sans-serif"><br>
<br>
&quot;Be as beneficent as the sun or the sea, but if your rights as a rational
being are trenched on, die on the first inch of your territory.&quot; Ralph
Waldo Emerson <br>
-Who is John Galt?</font>
--=_alternative 005C7B558525865A_=--

--===============8415544290965831993==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/shop-talk http://autox.team.net/archive

--===============8415544290965831993==--