Subject: [Shop-talk] Bandsaw cutting fuild

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 2021 15:33:59 -0500 01/22/2021 03:34:01 PM, Serialize complete at 01/22/2021 03:34:01 PM

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

--===============0714206427558906848==

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

--=_alternative 0070FA2385258665_=

Hello everyone.  I just bought a 9X12 metal cutting bandsaw and it has a 
coolant pump and system.

I never had a tool with a coolant system, what is the preferred coolant to 
run in it, and where do you get it?

Thanks.

"Be as beneficent as the sun or the sea, but if your rights as a rational 
being are trenched on, die on the first inch of your territory." Ralph 
Waldo Emerson 
-Who is John Galt?

--=_alternative 0070FA2385258665_=

<span style=" font-size:10pt;font-family:sans-serif">Hello everyone. &nbsp;I
just bought a 9X12 metal cutting bandsaw and it has a coolant pump and
system.</span>
<br>
<br><span style=" font-size:10pt;font-family:sans-serif">I never had a
tool with a coolant system, what is the preferred coolant to run in it,
and where do you get it?</span>
<br>
<br><span style=" font-size:10pt;font-family:sans-serif">Thanks.</span>
<br><span style=" font-size:10pt;font-family:sans-serif"><br>
<br>
&quot;Be as beneficent as the sun or the sea, but if your rights as a rational
being are trenched on, die on the first inch of your territory.&quot; Ralph
Waldo Emerson <br>
-Who is John Galt?</span>

--=_alternative 0070FA2385258665_=--

--===============0714206427558906848==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/shop-talk http://autox.team.net/archive

--===============0714206427558906848==--