Subject: [Shop-talk] Tire studs

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 2020 12:51:48 -0500 12/17/2020 12:51:48 PM, Serialize complete at 12/17/2020 12:51:48 PM

This is a multipart message in MIME format.
--===============5093709298197160916==

This is a multipart message in MIME format.
--=_alternative 0062209985258641_=

OK, I'm looking to put studs on my zero turn tractor for when I'm plowing 
snow.  Is there any 'method' to putting them on?  How many per tire? 
Patterns?  The tires are a knobby design and work pretty good in the snow 
already, but once the snow packs a little to ice, they can't get any bite. 
 So I figured some studs would be perfect.

Any ideas?

Thanks.

"Be as beneficent as the sun or the sea, but if your rights as a rational 
being are trenched on, die on the first inch of your territory." Ralph 
Waldo Emerson 
-Who is John Galt?
--=_alternative 0062209985258641_=

<font size=2 face="sans-serif">OK, I'm looking to put studs on my zero
turn tractor for when I'm plowing snow. &nbsp;Is there any 'method' to
putting them on? &nbsp;How many per tire? &nbsp;Patterns? &nbsp;The tires
are a knobby design and work pretty good in the snow already, but once
the snow packs a little to ice, they can't get any bite. &nbsp;So I figured
some studs would be perfect.</font>
<br>
<br><font size=2 face="sans-serif">Any ideas?</font>
<br>
<br><font size=2 face="sans-serif">Thanks.</font>
<br><font size=2 face="sans-serif"><br>
<br>
&quot;Be as beneficent as the sun or the sea, but if your rights as a rational
being are trenched on, die on the first inch of your territory.&quot; Ralph
Waldo Emerson <br>
-Who is John Galt?</font>
--=_alternative 0062209985258641_=--

--===============5093709298197160916==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/shop-talk http://autox.team.net/archive

--===============5093709298197160916==--