Subject: [Shop-talk] bandsaw blades

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 4 Dec 2020 15:00:53 -0500 12/04/2020 03:00:55 PM, Serialize complete at 12/04/2020 03:00:55 PM

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

--===============2314292953429078974==

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

--=_alternative 006DF27D85258634_=

Guys,

I have a couple of bandsaw blades that are dull.  These are the 24 TPI or 
greater blades that have too many teeth to sharpen manually (this is off a 
14" bandsaw.)

Do you guys know of anything I can do with them, or just chuck up 
(recycle?)

Thanks.

Moose.

"Be as beneficent as the sun or the sea, but if your rights as a rational 
being are trenched on, die on the first inch of your territory." Ralph 
Waldo Emerson 
-Who is John Galt?

--=_alternative 006DF27D85258634_=

<span style=" font-size:10pt;font-family:sans-serif">Guys,</span>
<br>
<br><span style=" font-size:10pt;font-family:sans-serif">I have a couple
of bandsaw blades that are dull. &nbsp;These are the 24 TPI or greater
blades that have too many teeth to sharpen manually (this is off a 14&quot;
bandsaw.)</span>
<br>
<br><span style=" font-size:10pt;font-family:sans-serif">Do you guys know
of anything I can do with them, or just chuck up (recycle?)</span>
<br>
<br><span style=" font-size:10pt;font-family:sans-serif">Thanks.</span>
<br>
<br><span style=" font-size:10pt;font-family:sans-serif">Moose.</span>
<br>
<br><span style=" font-size:10pt;font-family:sans-serif"><br>
<br>
&quot;Be as beneficent as the sun or the sea, but if your rights as a rational
being are trenched on, die on the first inch of your territory.&quot; Ralph
Waldo Emerson <br>
-Who is John Galt?</span>

--=_alternative 006DF27D85258634_=--

--===============2314292953429078974==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/shop-talk http://autox.team.net/archive

--===============2314292953429078974==--