Subject: [Shop-talk] Noise cancelling headphones

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2020 08:46:10 -0500 11/13/2020 08:46:11 AM, Serialize complete at 11/13/2020 08:46:11 AM

This is a multipart message in MIME format.
--===============7727024790185429538==

This is a multipart message in MIME format.
--=_alternative 004BA4108525861F_=

I was looking for recommendations for a good noise canceling set of 
headphones with a built in radio (and mp3 player is a plus)
I prefer normal batteries instead of built in rechargeable ones. Bluetooth 
isn't a consideration as I will most likely never use that.

Here is the leader I found so far...

https://www.northerntool.com/shop/tools/product_200356514_200356514

Does anyone have an other recommendations?  This will mostly be used when 
cutting grass/ chainsaw / using a wood chipper etc.

I do want to make sure the cushion is soft enough to seal when I am 
wearing eye protection (or is there a better way to wear eyepro when using 
headphones?)

Thanks in advance.

"Be as beneficent as the sun or the sea, but if your rights as a rational 
being are trenched on, die on the first inch of your territory." Ralph 
Waldo Emerson 
-Who is John Galt?
--=_alternative 004BA4108525861F_=

<font size=2 face="sans-serif">I was looking for recommendations for a
good noise canceling set of headphones with a built in radio (and mp3 player
is a plus)</font>
<br><font size=2 face="sans-serif">I prefer normal batteries instead of
built in rechargeable ones. Bluetooth isn't a consideration as I will most
likely never use that.</font>
<br>
<br><font size=2 face="sans-serif">Here is the leader I found so far...</font>
<br>
<br><a href=https://www.northerntool.com/shop/tools/product_200356514_200356514><font size=2 color=blue face="sans-serif">https://www.northerntool.com/shop/tools/product_200356514_200356514</font></a>
<br>
<br>
<br><font size=2 face="sans-serif">Does anyone have an other recommendations?
&nbsp;This will mostly be used when cutting grass/ chainsaw / using a wood
chipper etc.</font>
<br>
<br><font size=2 face="sans-serif">I do want to make sure the cushion is
soft enough to seal when I am wearing eye protection (or is there a better
way to wear eyepro when using headphones?)</font>
<br><font size=2 face="sans-serif"><br>
Thanks in advance.</font>
<br><font size=2 face="sans-serif"><br>
<br>
&quot;Be as beneficent as the sun or the sea, but if your rights as a rational
being are trenched on, die on the first inch of your territory.&quot; Ralph
Waldo Emerson <br>
-Who is John Galt?</font>
--=_alternative 004BA4108525861F_=--

--===============7727024790185429538==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/shop-talk http://autox.team.net/archive

--===============7727024790185429538==--