Subject: [Shop-talk] Car Blow Driers

From: Bob Spidell <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 22 Nov 2020 16:53:32 -0800

My GF insists on buying me a Christmas present; I've been looking 
curiously at car blow driers for years, wondering if they're worth it 
(Wayne Carini endorses one, but that don't mean much).  When I hand-wash 
my cars I usually dry with a silicone 'squeegee' and micro-fiber towels, 
and I usually get a bit of swirls over time. Soooooo ...

1) do these work as (Wayne) advertises, and

2) is there a downside; like could you accidentally sand blast your 
paint with one of these,

3) prices are all over the place, from under $100 to over $400; I know, 
you get what you pay for, but given these are just large blow-driers is 
there something to look for?

TIA,
Bob

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $12.96
Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/shop-talk http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/shop-talk/[email-masked]