Subject: [Shop-talk] Feeling uplifted?

From: Mark Miller <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Nov 2020 10:23:04 -0800

Hi.  I am selling my place and need to offload a 4 post lift. Ideally 
I'd love to loan it to someone who could use it for free for a year or 
so and then get it back but am also totally amenable to selling it for 
cheap (thinking $750 or so) and then buying another one when I can again 
house it.  I bought it as a storage lift.  It's been up and down maybe 
10 times in 10 years but is that old.  It's in Sebastopol, CA and will 
need to be picked up within the next week or two.  Any interest?

-- 
Regards,

Mark Miller   707-490-5834
[email-masked]

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $12.96
Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/shop-talk http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/shop-talk/[email-masked]

---

From: Eric Russell <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Nov 2020 14:25:34 -0500

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--===============6240207813576657402==
 boundary="------------D1F2E34D2436112C00E4379F"
Content-Language: en-US

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--------------D1F2E34D2436112C00E4379F
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

You may want to list it on the forum of Garage Journal 
<https://www.garagejournal.com/>. (do not blame me for all the time you 
waste spend there...)

Eric Russell
Mebane, NC

On 11/26/2020 1:23 PM, Mark Miller wrote:
> cheap (thinking $750 or so) and then buying another one when I can 
> again house it.  I bought it as a storage lift.  It's been up and down 
> maybe 10 times in 10 years but is that old.  It's in Sebastopol, CA 
> and will need to be picked up within the next week or two.  Any interest?
>

--------------D1F2E34D2436112C00E4379F
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

<html>
  <head>
    <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8">
  </head>
  <body>
    <p>You may want to list it on the forum of <a
        moz-do-not-send="true" href="https://www.garagejournal.com/">Garage
        Journal</a>. (do not blame me for all the time you <font
        size="-2">waste </font>spend there...) <br>
    </p>
    Eric Russell<br>
    Mebane, NC <br>
    <div class="moz-cite-prefix"><br>
    </div>
    <div class="moz-cite-prefix">On 11/26/2020 1:23 PM, Mark Miller
      wrote:<br>
    </div>
    <blockquote type="cite"
      cite="mid:[email-masked]">
      <br>
      Hi.  I am selling my place and need to offload a 4 post lift.
      Ideally I'd love to loan it to someone who could use it for free
      for a year or so and then get it back but am also totally amenable
      to selling it for cheap (thinking $750 or so) and then buying
      another one when I can again house it.  I bought it as a storage
      lift.  It's been up and down maybe 10 times in 10 years but is
      that old.  It's in Sebastopol, CA and will need to be picked up
      within the next week or two.  Any interest?
      <br>
      <br>
    </blockquote>
    <pre class="moz-signature" cols="72">
</pre>
  </body>
</html>

--------------D1F2E34D2436112C00E4379F--

--===============6240207813576657402==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

--===============6240207813576657402==--