Subject: [Shop-talk] Harbor Freight 7X12 metal bandsaw

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 2 Nov 2020 12:10:15 -0500 11/02/2020 12:10:15 PM, Serialize complete at 11/02/2020 12:10:15 PM

This is a multipart message in MIME format.
--===============0696147953904830014==

This is a multipart message in MIME format.
--=_alternative 005E531985258614_=

OK, so I'm upgrading my metal band saw and the HF 7X12 gets some great 
reviews.  Problem is, the new model upped the price to $1000.

https://www.harborfreight.com/1-hp-7-in-x-12-in-hydraulic-feed-metal-cutting-band-saw-63469.html
The normal 20%off coupons aren't valid for the CM machines.

So I was wondering if I could get collective here to use their apps and 
eyes to keep a look out for a coupon for this.  I can't currently find 
any, but most of the reviews on this machine state they bought it with a 
coupon that brought it under $700.

So if anyone has any apps that can watch for this sale (I haven't found 
any apps to do that) or if you notice it on sale, please let me know.

I'm not in a huge hurry to buy it, so I can wait (and with the holidays 
coming, I guess it might go on sale.) But I can buy it right away if there 
is an expiration on the coupon.

Thanks a ton!

BTW, this tool is part of a new endeavor I have going on.  Stay tuned for 
more details (especially SCUBA divers)!  8>)

Moose

"Be as beneficent as the sun or the sea, but if your rights as a rational 
being are trenched on, die on the first inch of your territory." Ralph 
Waldo Emerson 
-Who is John Galt?
--=_alternative 005E531985258614_=

<font size=2 face="sans-serif">OK, so I'm upgrading my metal band saw
and the HF 7X12 gets some great reviews. &nbsp;Problem is, the new model
upped the price to $1000.</font>
<br>
<br><a href="https://www.harborfreight.com/1-hp-7-in-x-12-in-hydraulic-feed-metal-cutting-band-saw-63469.html"><font size=2 color=blue face="sans-serif">https://www.harborfreight.com/1-hp-7-in-x-12-in-hydraulic-feed-metal-cutting-band-saw-63469.html</font></a>
<br><font size=2 face="sans-serif">The normal 20%off coupons aren't valid
for the CM machines.</font>
<br>
<br><font size=2 face="sans-serif">So I was wondering if I could get collective
here to use their apps and eyes to keep a look out for a coupon for this.
&nbsp;I can't currently find any, but most of the reviews on this machine
state they bought it with a coupon that brought it under $700.</font>
<br>
<br><font size=2 face="sans-serif">So if anyone has any apps that can watch
for this sale (I haven't found any apps to do that) or if you notice it
on sale, please let me know.</font>
<br>
<br><font size=2 face="sans-serif">I'm not in a huge hurry to buy it, so
I can wait (and with the holidays coming, I guess it might go on sale.)
But I can buy it right away if there is an expiration on the coupon.</font>
<br>
<br><font size=2 face="sans-serif">Thanks a ton!</font>
<br>
<br><font size=2 face="sans-serif">BTW, this tool is part of a new endeavor
I have going on. &nbsp;Stay tuned for more details (especially SCUBA divers)!
&nbsp;8&gt;)</font>
<br>
<br><font size=2 face="sans-serif">Moose</font>
<br><font size=2 face="sans-serif"><br>
<br>
&quot;Be as beneficent as the sun or the sea, but if your rights as a rational
being are trenched on, die on the first inch of your territory.&quot; Ralph
Waldo Emerson <br>
-Who is John Galt?</font>
--=_alternative 005E531985258614_=--

--===============0696147953904830014==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/shop-talk http://autox.team.net/archive

--===============0696147953904830014==--