Subject: [Shop-talk] Plasma consumables

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 6 Oct 2020 10:13:45 -0400 10/06/2020 10:13:51 AM, Serialize complete at 10/06/2020 10:13:51 AM

This is a multipart message in MIME format.
--===============4511938635198828113==

This is a multipart message in MIME format.
--=_alternative 004E29F7852585F9_=

With everyone's agreement that we don't need to make Jeff Bazos richer, 
where do you get Hyperthem consumables from?  Anyone have a good source?

BTW, I just got a Powermax 45XP and this is the cat's meow!  It cuts 1/2" 
AL like butter.  No piece of scrap metal is safe in my shop now!  8>)

"Be as beneficent as the sun or the sea, but if your rights as a rational 
being are trenched on, die on the first inch of your territory." Ralph 
Waldo Emerson 
-Who is John Galt?
--=_alternative 004E29F7852585F9_=

<font size=2 face="sans-serif">With everyone's agreement that we don't
need to make Jeff Bazos richer, where do you get Hyperthem consumables
from? &nbsp;Anyone have a good source?</font>
<br>
<br><font size=2 face="sans-serif">BTW, I just got a Powermax 45XP and
this is the cat's meow! &nbsp;It cuts 1/2&quot; AL like butter. &nbsp;No
piece of scrap metal is safe in my shop now! &nbsp;8&gt;)</font>
<br><font size=2 face="sans-serif"><br>
<br>
&quot;Be as beneficent as the sun or the sea, but if your rights as a rational
being are trenched on, die on the first inch of your territory.&quot; Ralph
Waldo Emerson <br>
-Who is John Galt?</font>
--=_alternative 004E29F7852585F9_=--

--===============4511938635198828113==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/shop-talk http://autox.team.net/archive

--===============4511938635198828113==--

---

From: David Hillman <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 6 Oct 2020 14:38:12 -0400 (EDT)

> where do you get Hyperthem consumables from?  Anyone have a good source?

    Usually HTP America or EWS.

https://usaweld.com/pages/plasma_cutting_parts
https://weldingsupply.com/

    Both are local to me, which is an advantage.  Years ago, I bought a big 
assortment of consumables for my Thermal Dynamics plasma from one or the 
other, so I haven't had to buy any since, and won't for years.  This is 
the way to go.

    It can be hard to find things on EWS' charmingly-vintage web store, 
and they don't seem to have the kits I bought anymore, but they do have a 
couple options.

    Indiana Oxygen has some, too.

https://www.weldingsuppliesfromioc.com/hypertherm-powermax-45-consumables-kit-851478

--
  David Hillman

[email-masked]