Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Retail pricing of lumber?

From: Ian McFetridge <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 9 Sep 2020 15:15:55 -0400

--===============3078637971767182786==

--00000000000089192505aee64815

Hi Jim,

Unfortunately, it's a bit like gasoline (fast to raise prices, but slow to
lower them).  From my experience, the lumberyard raises prices when they
see their ordering costs increase (like the gas station raising prices
between refills, not just when they get a new tanker).  I was a derivatives
trader and my old colleagues are calling this a crazy increase in lumber
prices that they do not expect to stay this way through the winter.  I
would watch the price and then call around as you see it coming down.  You
can watch the lumber prices here: (look at the front contract (Sep now).
https://www.cmegroup.com/trading/agricultural/lumber-and-pulp/random-length-lumber.html

Best,
Ian

On Wed, Sep 9, 2020 at 2:47 PM Jim Franklin <[email-masked]> wrote:

> Treated decking lumber has gone up another 50% in the past few weeks. Does
> retail pricing follow the cost of the inventory when it was purchased, or
> is it based on the cost of inventory if it were purchased today? If I wait
> until January when (theoretically) fewer people are building decks and teh
> wholesale price (theoretically) comes down, will my cost be based on the
> January wholesale price, or on the September wholesale price?
>
> I have been priced out of finishing my deck so I'm spending my time
> thinking instead of building.
>
> jim
> _______________________________________________
>
> [email-masked]
> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Suggested annual donation  $12.96
> Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/shop-talk
> http://autox.team.net/archive
>
> Unsubscribe/Manage:
> http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/shop-talk/[email-masked]
>
>

--00000000000089192505aee64815
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">Hi Jim,<div><br></div><div>Unfortunately, it&#39;s a bit l=
ike gasoline (fast to raise prices, but slow to lower them).=C2=A0 From my =
experience, the lumberyard raises prices when they see their ordering costs=
 increase (like the gas station raising prices between refills, not just wh=
en they get a new tanker).=C2=A0 I was a derivatives trader and my old coll=
eagues are calling this a crazy increase in lumber prices that they do not =
expect to stay this way through the winter.=C2=A0 I would watch the price a=
nd then call around as you see it coming down.=C2=A0 You can watch the lumb=
er prices here: (look at the front contract (Sep now).=C2=A0=C2=A0</div><di=
v><a href=3D"https://www.cmegroup.com/trading/agricultural/lumber-and-pulp/=
random-length-lumber.html">https://www.cmegroup.com/trading/agricultural/lu=
mber-and-pulp/random-length-lumber.html</a>=C2=A0=C2=A0<br></div><div><br><=
/div><div>Best,</div><div>Ian</div></div><br><div class=3D"gmail_quote"><di=
v dir=3D"ltr" class=3D"gmail_attr">On Wed, Sep 9, 2020 at 2:47 PM Jim Frank=
lin &lt;<a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a=
>&gt; wrote:<br></div><blockquote class=3D"gmail_quote" style=3D"margin:0px=
 0px 0px 0.8ex;border-left:1px solid rgb(204,204,204);padding-left:1ex">Tre=
ated decking lumber has gone up another 50% in the past few weeks. Does ret=
ail pricing follow the cost of the inventory when it was purchased, or is i=
t based on the cost of inventory if it were purchased today? If I wait unti=
l January when (theoretically) fewer people are building decks and teh whol=
esale price (theoretically) comes down, will my cost be based on the Januar=
y wholesale price, or on the September wholesale price? <br>
<br>
I have been priced out of finishing my deck so I&#39;m spending my time thi=
nking instead of building. <br>
<br>
jim<br>
_______________________________________________<br>
<br>
<a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]" target=3D"_blank">Shop-talk@aut=
ox.team.net</a><br>
et=3D"_blank">http://www.team.net/donate.html</a><br>
Archive: <a href=3D"http://www.team.net/pipermail/shop-talk" rel=3D"norefer=
rer" target=3D"_blank">http://www.team.net/pipermail/shop-talk</a> <a href=
=3D"http://autox.team.net/archive" rel=3D"noreferrer" target=3D"_blank">htt=
p://autox.team.net/archive</a><br>
<br>
alk/[email-masked]" rel=3D"noreferrer" target=3D"_blank">http://=
autox.team.net/mailman/options/shop-talk/[email-masked]</a><br>
<br>
</blockquote></div>

--00000000000089192505aee64815--

--===============3078637971767182786==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/shop-talk http://autox.team.net/archive

--===============3078637971767182786==--

---

From: Donald H Locker <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 9 Sep 2020 18:06:58 -0400

My experience is that prices will rise until I make a major purchase. If
I wait, the price will rise more. So wait a day or two after I buy
something; prices will then drop dramatically and you can score good
lumber at great prices!

Donald.
--
*Plain Text* email -- it's an accessibility issue
() no proprietary attachments; no html mail
/\ <https://www.georgedillon.com/web/html_email_is_evil.shtml>

On 2020-09-09 3:15 p.m., Ian McFetridge wrote:
> Hi Jim,
> 
> Unfortunately, it's a bit like gasoline (fast to raise prices, but slow
> to lower them).  From my experience, the lumberyard raises prices when
> they see their ordering costs increase (like the gas station raising
> prices between refills, not just when they get a new tanker).  I was a
> derivatives trader and my old colleagues are calling this a crazy
> increase in lumber prices that they do not expect to stay this way
> through the winter.  I would watch the price and then call around as you
> see it coming down.  You can watch the lumber prices here: (look at the
> front contract (Sep now).  
> On Wed, Sep 9, 2020 at 2:47 PM Jim Franklin <[email-masked]
> <mailto:[email-masked]>> wrote:
> 
>     Treated decking lumber has gone up another 50% in the past few
>     weeks. Does retail pricing follow the cost of the inventory when it
>     was purchased, or is it based on the cost of inventory if it were
>     purchased today? If I wait until January when (theoretically) fewer
>     people are building decks and teh wholesale price (theoretically)
>     comes down, will my cost be based on the January wholesale price, or
>     on the September wholesale price?
> 

[email-masked]

Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/shop-talk/[email-masked]

---

From: Jim Franklin <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 9 Sep 2020 19:59:11 -0400

--===============2015268954502917978==
	boundary="Apple-Mail=_57DC35B8-7FCB-49AA-9583-8933932165A7"

--Apple-Mail=_57DC35B8-7FCB-49AA-9583-8933932165A7
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
	charset=us-ascii

:-D=20

I'm hoping the end of season specials on landscaping materials happens =
this year. Though I need to build quite a few planter boxes, also out of =
PT.=20

jim

ps - keep me in the loop re: your lumber purchases=20

> On Sep 9, 2020, at 6:06 PM, Donald H Locker <[email-masked]> =
wrote:
>=20
> My experience is that prices will rise until I make a major purchase. =
If
>=20
> /\ <https://www.georgedillon.com/web/html_email_is_evil.shtml =
<https://www.georgedillon.com/web/html_email_is_evil.shtml>>
>=20
>>=20
>> Unfortunately, it's a bit like gasoline (fast to raise prices, but =
slow
>> to lower them).  =46rom my experience, the lumberyard raises prices =
when
>> prices between refills, not just when they get a new tanker).  I was =
a
>> through the winter.  I would watch the price and then call around as =
you
>> see it coming down.  You can watch the lumber prices here: (look at =
the
>> front contract (Sep now). =20
>> =
https://www.cmegroup.com/trading/agricultural/lumber-and-pulp/random-lengt=
h-lumber.html =20
>>=20
>>=20
wrote:
>>=20
>>    weeks. Does retail pricing follow the cost of the inventory when =
it
>>    purchased today? If I wait until January when (theoretically) =
fewer
>>    comes down, will my cost be based on the January wholesale price, =
or
>>=20
>>    I have been priced out of finishing my deck so I'm spending my =
time
>>=20
>>=20
>=20
> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html =
<http://www.team.net/donate.html>
> Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/shop-talk =
<http://www.team.net/pipermail/shop-talk> http://autox.team.net/archive =
<http://autox.team.net/archive>
>=20
> Unsubscribe/Manage: =
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/shop-talk/[email-masked] =
<http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/shop-talk/[email-masked]>

--Apple-Mail=_57DC35B8-7FCB-49AA-9583-8933932165A7
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
	charset=us-ascii

<html><head><meta http-equiv=3D"Content-Type" content=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii"></head><body style=3D"word-wrap: break-word; =
-webkit-nbsp-mode: space; line-break: after-white-space;" =
class=3D"">:-D&nbsp;<div class=3D""><br class=3D""></div><div =
class=3D"">I'm hoping the end of season specials on landscaping =
materials happens this year. Though I need to build quite a few planter =
boxes, also out of PT.&nbsp;</div><div class=3D""><br =
class=3D""></div><div class=3D"">jim</div><div class=3D""><br =
class=3D""></div><div class=3D"">ps - keep me in the loop re: your =
lumber purchases&nbsp;<br class=3D""><div><br class=3D""><blockquote =
type=3D"cite" class=3D""><div class=3D"">On Sep 9, 2020, at 6:06 PM, =
Donald H Locker &lt;<a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]" =
class=3D"">[email-masked]</a>&gt; wrote:</div><br =
class=3D"Apple-interchange-newline"><div class=3D""><span =
style=3D"caret-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Helvetica; font-size: =
14px; font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: =
normal; letter-spacing: normal; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; =
text-transform: none; white-space: normal; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; text-decoration: none; float: none; =
display: inline !important;" class=3D"">My experience is that prices =
will rise until I make a major purchase. If</span><br =
style=3D"caret-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Helvetica; font-size: =
14px; font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: =
normal; letter-spacing: normal; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; =
text-transform: none; white-space: normal; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; text-decoration: none;" class=3D""><span =
style=3D"caret-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Helvetica; font-size: =
14px; font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: =
normal; letter-spacing: normal; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; =
text-transform: none; white-space: normal; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; text-decoration: none; float: none; =
display: inline !important;" class=3D"">I wait, the price will rise =
more. So wait a day or two after I buy</span><br style=3D"caret-color: =
rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Helvetica; font-size: 14px; font-style: =
normal; font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: =
normal; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; =
white-space: normal; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; =
text-decoration: none;" class=3D""><span style=3D"caret-color: rgb(0, 0, =
0); font-family: Helvetica; font-size: 14px; font-style: normal; =
font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal; =
text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; =
text-decoration: none; float: none; display: inline !important;" =
class=3D"">something; prices will then drop dramatically and you can =
score good</span><br style=3D"caret-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: =
Helvetica; font-size: 14px; font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: =
normal; font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal; text-align: start; =
text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; =
word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; text-decoration: =
none;" class=3D""><span style=3D"caret-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: =
Helvetica; font-size: 14px; font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: =
normal; font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal; text-align: start; =
text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; =
word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; text-decoration: =
none; float: none; display: inline !important;" class=3D"">lumber at =
great prices!</span><br style=3D"caret-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: =
Helvetica; font-size: 14px; font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: =
normal; font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal; text-align: start; =
text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; =
word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; text-decoration: =
none;" class=3D""><br style=3D"caret-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: =
Helvetica; font-size: 14px; font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: =
normal; font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal; text-align: start; =
text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; =
word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; text-decoration: =
none;" class=3D""><span style=3D"caret-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: =
Helvetica; font-size: 14px; font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: =
normal; font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal; text-align: start; =
text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; =
word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; text-decoration: =
none; float: none; display: inline !important;" =
class=3D"">Donald.</span><br style=3D"caret-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); =
font-family: Helvetica; font-size: 14px; font-style: normal; =
font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal; =
text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; =
text-decoration: none;" class=3D""><span style=3D"caret-color: rgb(0, 0, =
0); font-family: Helvetica; font-size: 14px; font-style: normal; =
font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal; =
text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; =
text-decoration: none; float: none; display: inline !important;" =
class=3D"">--</span><br style=3D"caret-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: =
Helvetica; font-size: 14px; font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: =
normal; font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal; text-align: start; =
text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; =
word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; text-decoration: =
none;" class=3D""><span style=3D"caret-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: =
Helvetica; font-size: 14px; font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: =
normal; font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal; text-align: start; =
text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; =
word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; text-decoration: =
none; float: none; display: inline !important;" class=3D"">*Plain Text* =
email -- it's an accessibility issue</span><br style=3D"caret-color: =
rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Helvetica; font-size: 14px; font-style: =
normal; font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: =
normal; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; =
white-space: normal; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; =
text-decoration: none;" class=3D""><span style=3D"caret-color: rgb(0, 0, =
0); font-family: Helvetica; font-size: 14px; font-style: normal; =
font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal; =
text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; =
text-decoration: none; float: none; display: inline !important;" =
class=3D"">() no proprietary attachments; no html mail</span><br =
style=3D"caret-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Helvetica; font-size: =
14px; font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: =
normal; letter-spacing: normal; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; =
text-transform: none; white-space: normal; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; text-decoration: none;" class=3D""><span =
style=3D"caret-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Helvetica; font-size: =
14px; font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: =
normal; letter-spacing: normal; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; =
text-transform: none; white-space: normal; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; text-decoration: none; float: none; =
display: inline !important;" class=3D"">/\ &lt;</span><a =
href=3D"https://www.georgedillon.com/web/html_email_is_evil.shtml" =
style=3D"font-family: Helvetica; font-size: 14px; font-style: normal; =
font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal; =
orphans: auto; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: =
none; white-space: normal; widows: auto; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-size-adjust: auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;" =
class=3D"">https://www.georgedillon.com/web/html_email_is_evil.shtml</a><s=
pan style=3D"caret-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Helvetica; =
font-size: 14px; font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; =
font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal; text-align: start; =
text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; =
word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; text-decoration: =
none; float: none; display: inline !important;" class=3D"">&gt;</span><br =
style=3D"caret-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Helvetica; font-size: =
14px; font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: =
normal; letter-spacing: normal; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; =
text-transform: none; white-space: normal; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; text-decoration: none;" class=3D""><br =
style=3D"caret-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Helvetica; font-size: =
14px; font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: =
normal; letter-spacing: normal; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; =
text-transform: none; white-space: normal; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; text-decoration: none;" class=3D""><span =
style=3D"caret-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Helvetica; font-size: =
14px; font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: =
normal; letter-spacing: normal; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; =
text-transform: none; white-space: normal; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; text-decoration: none; float: none; =
display: inline !important;" class=3D"">On 2020-09-09 3:15 p.m., Ian =
McFetridge wrote:</span><br style=3D"caret-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); =
font-family: Helvetica; font-size: 14px; font-style: normal; =
font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal; =
text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; =
text-decoration: none;" class=3D""><blockquote type=3D"cite" =
style=3D"font-family: Helvetica; font-size: 14px; font-style: normal; =
font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal; =
orphans: auto; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: =
none; white-space: normal; widows: auto; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-size-adjust: auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; =
text-decoration: none;" class=3D"">Hi Jim,<br class=3D""><br =
class=3D"">Unfortunately, it's a bit like gasoline (fast to raise =
prices, but slow<br class=3D"">to lower them).&nbsp; =46rom my =
experience, the lumberyard raises prices when<br class=3D"">they see =
their ordering costs increase (like the gas station raising<br =
class=3D"">prices between refills, not just when they get a new =
tanker).&nbsp; I was a<br class=3D"">derivatives trader and my old =
colleagues are calling this a crazy<br class=3D"">increase in lumber =
prices that they do not expect to stay this way<br class=3D"">through =
the winter.&nbsp; I would watch the price and then call around as you<br =
class=3D"">see it coming down.&nbsp; You can watch the lumber prices =
here: (look at the<br class=3D"">front contract (Sep =
now).&nbsp;&nbsp;<br class=3D""><a =
href=3D"https://www.cmegroup.com/trading/agricultural/lumber-and-pulp/rand=
om-length-lumber.html" =
class=3D"">https://www.cmegroup.com/trading/agricultural/lumber-and-pulp/r=
andom-length-lumber.html</a>&nbsp;&nbsp;<br class=3D""><br =
class=3D"">Best,<br class=3D"">Ian<br class=3D""><br class=3D"">On Wed, =
Sep 9, 2020 at 2:47 PM Jim Franklin &lt;<a =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]" =
class=3D"">[email-masked]</a><br class=3D"">&lt;<a =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]" =
class=3D"">mailto:[email-masked]</a>&gt;&gt; wrote:<br =
class=3D""><br class=3D"">&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Treated decking lumber has =
gone up another 50% in the past few<br class=3D"">&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;weeks.=
 Does retail pricing follow the cost of the inventory when it<br =
class=3D"">&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;was purchased, or is it based on the cost =
of inventory if it were<br class=3D"">&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;purchased today? =
If I wait until January when (theoretically) fewer<br =
class=3D"">&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;people are building decks and teh wholesale =
price (theoretically)<br class=3D"">&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;comes down, will =
my cost be based on the January wholesale price, or<br =
class=3D"">&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;on the September wholesale price?<br =
class=3D""><br class=3D"">&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;I have been priced out of =
finishing my deck so I'm spending my time<br =
class=3D"">&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;thinking instead of building.<br =
class=3D""><br class=3D"">&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;jim<br =
class=3D"">&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;_____________________________________________=
__<br class=3D""><br class=3D""></blockquote><span style=3D"caret-color: =
rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Helvetica; font-size: 14px; font-style: =
normal; font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: =
normal; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; =
white-space: normal; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; =
text-decoration: none; float: none; display: inline !important;" =
class=3D"">_______________________________________________</span><br =
style=3D"caret-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Helvetica; font-size: =
14px; font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: =
normal; letter-spacing: normal; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; =
text-transform: none; white-space: normal; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; text-decoration: none;" class=3D""><br =
style=3D"caret-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Helvetica; font-size: =
14px; font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: =
normal; letter-spacing: normal; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; =
text-transform: none; white-space: normal; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; text-decoration: none;" class=3D""><a =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]" style=3D"font-family: =
Helvetica; font-size: 14px; font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: =
normal; font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: auto; =
text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; widows: auto; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-size-adjust: auto; =
-webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;" =
class=3D"">[email-masked]</a><br style=3D"caret-color: rgb(0, =
0, 0); font-family: Helvetica; font-size: 14px; font-style: normal; =
font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal; =
text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; =
text-decoration: none;" class=3D""><span style=3D"caret-color: rgb(0, 0, =
0); font-family: Helvetica; font-size: 14px; font-style: normal; =
font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal; =
text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; =
text-decoration: none; float: none; display: inline !important;" =
class=3D"">Donate:<span =
class=3D"Apple-converted-space">&nbsp;</span></span><a =
href=3D"http://www.team.net/donate.html" style=3D"font-family: =
Helvetica; font-size: 14px; font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: =
normal; font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: auto; =
text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; widows: auto; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-size-adjust: auto; =
-webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;" =
class=3D"">http://www.team.net/donate.html</a><br style=3D"caret-color: =
rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Helvetica; font-size: 14px; font-style: =
normal; font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: =
normal; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; =
white-space: normal; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; =
text-decoration: none;" class=3D""><span style=3D"caret-color: rgb(0, 0, =
0); font-family: Helvetica; font-size: 14px; font-style: normal; =
font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal; =
text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; =
text-decoration: none; float: none; display: inline !important;" =
class=3D"">Suggested annual donation &nbsp;$12.96</span><br =
style=3D"caret-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Helvetica; font-size: =
14px; font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: =
normal; letter-spacing: normal; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; =
text-transform: none; white-space: normal; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; text-decoration: none;" class=3D""><span =
style=3D"caret-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Helvetica; font-size: =
14px; font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: =
normal; letter-spacing: normal; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; =
text-transform: none; white-space: normal; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; text-decoration: none; float: none; =
display: inline !important;" class=3D"">Archive:<span =
class=3D"Apple-converted-space">&nbsp;</span></span><a =
href=3D"http://www.team.net/pipermail/shop-talk" style=3D"font-family: =
Helvetica; font-size: 14px; font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: =
normal; font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: auto; =
text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; widows: auto; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-size-adjust: auto; =
-webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;" =
class=3D"">http://www.team.net/pipermail/shop-talk</a><span =
style=3D"caret-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Helvetica; font-size: =
14px; font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: =
normal; letter-spacing: normal; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; =
text-transform: none; white-space: normal; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; text-decoration: none; float: none; =
display: inline !important;" class=3D""><span =
class=3D"Apple-converted-space">&nbsp;</span></span><a =
href=3D"http://autox.team.net/archive" style=3D"font-family: Helvetica; =
font-size: 14px; font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; =
font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: auto; text-align: =
start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; =
widows: auto; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-size-adjust: auto; =
-webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;" =
class=3D"">http://autox.team.net/archive</a><br style=3D"caret-color: =
rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Helvetica; font-size: 14px; font-style: =
normal; font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: =
normal; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; =
white-space: normal; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; =
text-decoration: none;" class=3D""><br style=3D"caret-color: rgb(0, 0, =
0); font-family: Helvetica; font-size: 14px; font-style: normal; =
font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal; =
text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; =
text-decoration: none;" class=3D""><span style=3D"caret-color: rgb(0, 0, =
0); font-family: Helvetica; font-size: 14px; font-style: normal; =
font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal; =
text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; =
text-decoration: none; float: none; display: inline !important;" =
class=3D"">Unsubscribe/Manage:<span =
class=3D"Apple-converted-space">&nbsp;</span></span><a =
href=3D"http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/shop-talk/jamesf@groupwbench=
.org" style=3D"font-family: Helvetica; font-size: 14px; font-style: =
normal; font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: =
normal; orphans: auto; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; =
text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: auto; word-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-text-size-adjust: auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;" =
class=3D"">http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/shop-talk/jamesf@groupwbe=
nch.org</a></div></blockquote></div><br class=3D""></div></body></html>=

--Apple-Mail=_57DC35B8-7FCB-49AA-9583-8933932165A7--

--===============2015268954502917978==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

--===============2015268954502917978==--