Subject: [Shop-talk] Which would you choose?

From: Jim Franklin <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 12 Sep 2020 14:04:40 -0400

--===============1468736634656300727==
	boundary="Apple-Mail=_3F499EE9-8447-4702-B464-C71C83C4BAC8"

--Apple-Mail=_3F499EE9-8447-4702-B464-C71C83C4BAC8
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
	charset=us-ascii

I'm partial to the duck myself.

--Apple-Mail=_3F499EE9-8447-4702-B464-C71C83C4BAC8
	type="text/html";
	boundary="Apple-Mail=_8281236C-1B0C-4D54-9CD7-8B87CC95DE76"

--Apple-Mail=_8281236C-1B0C-4D54-9CD7-8B87CC95DE76
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
	charset=us-ascii

<html><head><meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=us-ascii"></head><body style="word-wrap: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; line-break: after-white-space;"><div class="">I'm partial to the duck myself.</div><img apple-inline="yes" id="E4147ACA-7A02-402D-BC4E-B5BC94C73E3F" src="cid:3F072110-E493-48BD-9320-F9F7AE8B905E" class=""><br class=""><div class=""><br class=""></div><div class=""><br class=""></div></body></html>
--Apple-Mail=_8281236C-1B0C-4D54-9CD7-8B87CC95DE76
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Disposition: inline;
	filename="Screen Shot 2020-09-12 at 2.02.04 PM.png"
	x-unix-mode=0644;
	name="Screen Shot 2020-09-12 at 2.02.04 PM.png"
Content-Id: <3F072110-E493-48BD-9320-F9F7AE8B905E>

--Apple-Mail=_8281236C-1B0C-4D54-9CD7-8B87CC95DE76--

--Apple-Mail=_3F499EE9-8447-4702-B464-C71C83C4BAC8--

--===============1468736634656300727==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/shop-talk http://autox.team.net/archive

--===============1468736634656300727==--