Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Kitchen vent hood

From: Mark Miller <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 19 Sep 2020 11:01:15 -0700

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--===============4630456129959733811==
 boundary="------------14C9BE2F49AF0EF998214ED1"
Content-Language: en-US

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--------------14C9BE2F49AF0EF998214ED1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

I used this one in my last kitchen. It is amazing, powerful and 
surprisingly quiet.  And for safety comes with a Kid-Gard (tm) grate to 
keep from pulling children up and tossing them onto the roof.  Another 
great feature is that the corners have a 1" or so chamfer on them for 
those of us who tend to bump into things while excitedly cooking. 2 
burned thumbs up.

  Vent-A-Hood® 36" Biscuit Wall Hood-SLH18-236 BT

Regards,
Mark Miller   707-490-5834
[email-masked]

>
> ----------------------------------------------------------------------
>
> Message: 1
> Date: Sat, 19 Sep 2020 09:18:18 -0600
> From: Mark J Bradakis <[email-masked]>
> To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
> Subject: [Shop-talk] Kitchen vent hood?
> Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
> Content-Type: text/plain; charset="utf-8"; Format="flowed"
>
> If you happen to be a friend on Facebook, you know how much I like
> cooking.? Sometimes I make a mess, stink up the place with whatever I'm
> working on.? I made some blackened shrimp one time, and got my cast iron
> skillet hot enough so that the butter coated shrimp burst into flames
> when they hit the pan.
>
> I'm thinking a nice vent hood to pipe some of the fumes and such outside
> would be a nice addition.? Has anyone added such a device to their own
> kitchen?? Tips, tricks, recommendations?
>
> mjb.
>
>
>

--------------14C9BE2F49AF0EF998214ED1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

<html>
  <head>
    <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8">
  </head>
  <body>
    <p>I used this one in my last kitchen. It is amazing, powerful and
      surprisingly quiet.  And for safety comes with a Kid-Gard (tm)
      grate to keep from pulling children up and tossing them onto the
      roof.  Another great feature is that the corners have a 1" or so
      chamfer on them for those of us who tend to bump into things while
      excitedly cooking. 2 burned thumbs up.<br>
    </p>
    <h1 class="jss_116 jss_125" data-analytics="product_details_name"><tt>Vent-A-Hood®
        36" Biscuit Wall Hood-SLH18-236 BT</tt></h1>
    <pre class="moz-signature" cols="72">

Regards,
Mark Miller   707-490-5834
<a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a></pre>
    <blockquote type="cite"
      cite="mid:[email-masked]">
      <pre class="moz-quote-pre" wrap="">

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Message: 1
Date: Sat, 19 Sep 2020 09:18:18 -0600
From: Mark J Bradakis <a class="moz-txt-link-rfc2396E" href="mailto:[email-masked]">&lt;[email-masked]&gt;</a>
To: <a class="moz-txt-link-rfc2396E" href="mailto:[email-masked]">"[email-masked]"</a> <a class="moz-txt-link-rfc2396E" href="mailto:[email-masked]">&lt;[email-masked]&gt;</a>
Subject: [Shop-talk] Kitchen vent hood?

If you happen to be a friend on Facebook, you know how much I like 
cooking.? Sometimes I make a mess, stink up the place with whatever I'm 
working on.? I made some blackened shrimp one time, and got my cast iron 
skillet hot enough so that the butter coated shrimp burst into flames 
when they hit the pan.

I'm thinking a nice vent hood to pipe some of the fumes and such outside 
would be a nice addition.? Has anyone added such a device to their own 
kitchen?? Tips, tricks, recommendations?

mjb.

</pre>
    </blockquote>
  </body>
</html>

--------------14C9BE2F49AF0EF998214ED1--

--===============4630456129959733811==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/shop-talk http://autox.team.net/archive

--===============4630456129959733811==--