Subject: [Shop-talk] Airgun pellets

From: Bob Spidell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 Sep 2020 10:46:03 -0700

I suspect there's some lists dedicated to this subject, but I figure 
there's gotta be some enthusiasts on this list and I don't want to join 
any more. Anyway, I bought a high-powered break-barrel airgun (Gamo 
Whisper Fusion Mach 1 IGT) to sharpen my aim--the closest live-fire 
range is 45min away--and have a little fun around home (my mom lives on 
a 20-acre almond ranch so I have plenty of space). I've been shooting 
Gamo per their admonition, but wanted to try some other brands, but 
every site that claims to have them is sold out! Anybody know why 
there's a .177 pellet drought? I know there's a firearms ammo shortage 
due to panic buying, but air pellets?! I noticed a lot of the quality 
pellets--and some of the guns--come from Germany, is there some sort of 
embargo?

TIA,
Bob
_______________________________________________

[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/shop-talk http://autox.team.net/archive