Subject: [Shop-talk] First ever Shop Talk treasure hunt- PRIZE for winner

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2020 09:48:18 -0400 09/11/2020 09:48:17 AM, Serialize complete at 09/11/2020 09:48:17 AM

This is a multipart message in MIME format.
--===============2768484231479580538==

This is a multipart message in MIME format.
--=_alternative 004BD4AE852585E0_=

OK, in the past, many people have helped me find stuff and I'm really 
appreciative of it.  So this time, I'm making it a contest.

First prize is a $50 Amazon card (or card of their choice that I can buy 
online) to the winner AND a $50 donation to the this list in the winner's 
name.

Here is the contest.

My mower, a 1978 Hustler Excel 285 has blades that are now 'obsolete.'  I 
went to the dealer and they can't find any in inventory  The blade part 
number is 015657.

I have been ordering blades that 'seem' to match, but each have had 
problems.  The blade specs are...

-23.8" long-  (I can vary the length a little bit +/-)
-1/2" center hole
-2 3/4" wide
-cut turning clockwise. 

So here are blades that are the right dimension, but they cut the wrong 
direction... (HUSTLER part #754879)
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001TAPW4Y/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I need three of these blades (but I would buy at least 6 if available.)

So, if anyone can find blades that match that description and are 
available for sale, they are the winner.

READY...

SET...

GO!

Moose

"Be as beneficent as the sun or the sea, but if your rights as a rational 
being are trenched on, die on the first inch of your territory." Ralph 
Waldo Emerson 
-Who is John Galt?
--=_alternative 004BD4AE852585E0_=

<font size=2 face="sans-serif">OK, in the past, many people have helped
me find stuff and I'm really appreciative of it. &nbsp;So this time, I'm
making it a contest.</font>
<br>
<br><font size=2 face="sans-serif">First prize is a $50 Amazon card (or
card of their choice that I can buy online) to the winner AND a $50 donation
to the this list in the winner's name.</font>
<br>
<br><font size=2 face="sans-serif">Here is the contest.</font>
<br>
<br><font size=2 face="sans-serif">My mower, a 1978 Hustler Excel 285 has
blades that are now 'obsolete.' &nbsp;I went to the dealer and they can't
find any in inventory &nbsp;The blade part number is 015657.</font>
<br>
<br><font size=2 face="sans-serif">I have been ordering blades that 'seem'
to match, but each have had problems. &nbsp;The blade specs are...</font>
<br>
<br><font size=2 face="sans-serif">-23.8&quot; long- &nbsp;(I can vary
the length a little bit +/-)</font>
<br><font size=2 face="sans-serif">-1/2&quot; center hole</font>
<br><font size=2 face="sans-serif">-2 3/4&quot; wide</font>
<br><font size=2 face="sans-serif">-cut turning clockwise. </font>
<br>
<br><font size=2 face="sans-serif">So here are blades that are the right
dimension, but they cut the wrong direction... (HUSTLER part #754879)</font>
<br><a href="https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001TAPW4Y/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&amp;psc=1"><font size=2 color=blue face="sans-serif">https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001TAPW4Y/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&amp;psc=1</font></a>
<br>
<br><font size=2 face="sans-serif">I need three of these blades (but I
would buy at least 6 if available.)</font>
<br>
<br><font size=2 face="sans-serif">So, if anyone can find blades that match
that description and are available for sale, they are the winner.</font>
<br>
<br><font size=2 face="sans-serif">READY...</font>
<br>
<br><font size=2 face="sans-serif">SET...</font>
<br>
<br><font size=2 face="sans-serif">GO!</font>
<br>
<br><font size=2 face="sans-serif">Moose</font>
<br><font size=2 face="sans-serif"><br>
<br>
&quot;Be as beneficent as the sun or the sea, but if your rights as a rational
being are trenched on, die on the first inch of your territory.&quot; Ralph
Waldo Emerson <br>
-Who is John Galt?</font>
--=_alternative 004BD4AE852585E0_=--

--===============2768484231479580538==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/shop-talk http://autox.team.net/archive

--===============2768484231479580538==--