Subject: [Shop-talk] M*th%&$#c<ing small engines d*mn again

From: Scott Hall <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 5 Aug 2020 15:06:05 -0500

--===============0053192638640742437==

--00000000000025da2f05ac26e95d

Troy Bilt four-stroke backpack leaf blower.

Replaced the carb and plug.

No change in symptoms: hard start, choke useless, engine bogs on
application of throttle.

That sounds like fuel/air to me. That's the carb. The carb and plug are
brand new. The old carb and plug look fine and it's doing the same thing.
The carb isn't the problem.

I am literally out of ideas. Any idea what to look at next before I just
toss it?

Thanks and (*&^*&%&#()_#@&*$&#^&^%.

Scott

--00000000000025da2f05ac26e95d
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">Troy Bilt four-stroke backpack=C2=A0leaf blower.<div><br><=
/div><div>Replaced the carb and plug.</div><div><br></div><div>No change in=
 symptoms: hard start, choke useless, engine bogs on application of throttl=
e.</div><div><br></div><div>That sounds like fuel/air to me. That&#39;s the=
 carb. The carb and plug are brand new. The old carb and plug look fine and=
 it&#39;s doing the same thing. The carb isn&#39;t the problem.</div><div><=
br></div><div>I am literally out of ideas. Any idea what to look at next be=
fore I just toss it?</div><div><br></div><div>Thanks and (*&amp;^*&amp;%&am=
p;#()_#@&amp;*$&amp;#^&amp;^%.</div><div><br></div><div>Scott</div></div>

--00000000000025da2f05ac26e95d--

--===============0053192638640742437==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/shop-talk http://autox.team.net/archive

--===============0053192638640742437==--