Subject: [Shop-talk] Subject: Trouble ordering bolts/studs

From: Ed Reiss <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 6 Aug 2020 17:48:26 +0000

--===============3262272934032660325==
Content-Language: en-US
	boundary="_000_SN2PR0801MB22865636FDBC6EF6428EA4E69E480SN2PR0801MB2286_"

--_000_SN2PR0801MB22865636FDBC6EF6428EA4E69E480SN2PR0801MB2286_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Eric

Check this one out
ttps://www.jackssmallengines.com/jacks-parts-lookup/part/sgc/6422002?gclid=
=3Deaiaiqobchmi5-jez4-h6wivedbach1mxgdweaqyayabegiuipd_bwe

[https://ipmcdn.avast.com/images/icons/icon-envelope-tick-green-avg-v1.png]=
<http://www.avg.com/email-signature?utm_medium=3Demail&utm_source=3Dlink&ut=
m_campaign=3Dsig-email&utm_content=3Dwebmail>     Virus-free. www.avg.com<h=
ttp://www.avg.com/email-signature?utm_medium=3Demail&utm_source=3Dlink&utm_=
campaign=3Dsig-email&utm_content=3Dwebmail>

--_000_SN2PR0801MB22865636FDBC6EF6428EA4E69E480SN2PR0801MB2286_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html>
<head>
<meta http-equiv=3D"Content-Type" content=3D"text/html; charset=3Diso-8859-=
1">
<style type=3D"text/css" style=3D"display:none;"> P {margin-top:0;margin-bo=
ttom:0;} </style>
</head>
<body dir=3D"ltr">
<div style=3D"font-family: Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12pt;=
 color: rgb(0, 0, 0);">
Eric</div>
<div style=3D"font-family: Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12pt;=
 color: rgb(0, 0, 0);">
<br>
</div>
<div style=3D"font-family: Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12pt;=
 color: rgb(0, 0, 0);">
Check this one out</div>
<div style=3D"font-family: Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12pt;=
 color: rgb(0, 0, 0);">
ttps://www.jackssmallengines.com/jacks-parts-lookup/part/sgc/6422002?gclid=
=3Deaiaiqobchmi5-jez4-h6wivedbach1mxgdweaqyayabegiuipd_bwe<br>
</div>
<div id=3D"DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2"><br>
<table style=3D"border-top: 1px solid #D3D4DE;">
<tbody>
<tr>
<td style=3D"width: 55px; padding-top: 13px;"><a href=3D"http://www.avg.com=
/email-signature?utm_medium=3Demail&amp;utm_source=3Dlink&amp;utm_campaign=
=3Dsig-email&amp;utm_content=3Dwebmail" target=3D"_blank"><img alt=3D"" wid=
th=3D"46" height=3D"29" style=3D"width: 46px; height: 29px;" src=3D"https:/=
/ipmcdn.avast.com/images/icons/icon-envelope-tick-green-avg-v1.png"></a></t=
d>
<td style=3D"width: 470px; padding-top: 12px; color: #41424e; font-size: 13=
px; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; line-height: 18px;">
Virus-free. <a href=3D"http://www.avg.com/email-signature?utm_medium=3Demai=
l&amp;utm_source=3Dlink&amp;utm_campaign=3Dsig-email&amp;utm_content=3Dwebm=
ail" target=3D"_blank" style=3D"color: #4453ea;">
www.avg.com</a> </td>
</tr>
</tbody>
</table>
<a href=3D"#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2" width=3D"1" height=3D"1">=
</a></div>
</body>
</html>

--_000_SN2PR0801MB22865636FDBC6EF6428EA4E69E480SN2PR0801MB2286_--

--===============3262272934032660325==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/shop-talk http://autox.team.net/archive

--===============3262272934032660325==--

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 6 Aug 2020 15:04:23 -0400 08/06/2020 03:04:27 PM, Serialize complete at 08/06/2020 03:04:27 PM

This is a multipart message in MIME format.
--===============2369951512929019027==

This is a multipart message in MIME format.
--=_alternative 0068C6FC852585BC_=

Ding Ding Ding, we have a winner!

Thanks Ed.

You know, this is one of the first sites I found in my searches, but I 
didn't find this bolt.

Thanks again!

(Wow, they are making money on these, eh?)

"Be as beneficent as the sun or the sea, but if your rights as a rational 
being are trenched on, die on the first inch of your territory." Ralph 
Waldo Emerson 
-Who is John Galt?

From:   Ed Reiss <[email-masked]>
To:     "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date:   08/06/2020 13:48
Subject:        [Shop-talk] Subject:  Trouble ordering bolts/studs
Sent by:        "Shop-talk" <[email-masked]>

Eric

Check this one out
ttps://www.jackssmallengines.com/jacks-parts-lookup/part/sgc/6422002?gclid=eaiaiqobchmi5-jez4-h6wivedbach1mxgdweaqyayabegiuipd_bwe

Virus-free. www.avg.com 

[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/shop-talk 
http://autox.team.net/archive

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/shop-talk/[email-masked]

--=_alternative 0068C6FC852585BC_=

<font size=2 face="sans-serif">Ding Ding Ding, we have a winner!</font>
<br>
<br><font size=2 face="sans-serif">Thanks Ed.</font>
<br>
<br><font size=2 face="sans-serif">You know, this is one of the first sites
I found in my searches, but I didn't find this bolt.</font>
<br>
<br><font size=2 face="sans-serif">Thanks again!</font>
<br>
<br><font size=2 face="sans-serif">(Wow, they are making money on these,
eh?)</font>
<br><font size=2 face="sans-serif"><br>
<br>
&quot;Be as beneficent as the sun or the sea, but if your rights as a rational
being are trenched on, die on the first inch of your territory.&quot; Ralph
Waldo Emerson <br>
-Who is John Galt?</font>
<br>
<br>
<br>
<br><font size=1 color=#5f5f5f face="sans-serif">From: &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;
&nbsp;</font><font size=1 face="sans-serif">Ed Reiss &lt;[email-masked]&gt;</font>
<br><font size=1 color=#5f5f5f face="sans-serif">To: &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;
&nbsp;</font><font size=1 face="sans-serif">&quot;[email-masked]&quot;
&lt;[email-masked]&gt;</font>
<br><font size=1 color=#5f5f5f face="sans-serif">Date: &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;
&nbsp;</font><font size=1 face="sans-serif">08/06/2020 13:48</font>
<br><font size=1 color=#5f5f5f face="sans-serif">Subject: &nbsp; &nbsp;
&nbsp; &nbsp;</font><font size=1 face="sans-serif">[Shop-talk]
Subject: &nbsp;Trouble ordering bolts/studs</font>
<br><font size=1 color=#5f5f5f face="sans-serif">Sent by: &nbsp; &nbsp;
&nbsp; &nbsp;</font><font size=1 face="sans-serif">&quot;Shop-talk&quot;
&lt;[email-masked]&gt;</font>
<br>
<hr noshade>
<br>
<br>
<br><font size=3 face="Calibri">Eric</font>
<br>
<br><font size=3 face="Calibri">Check this one out</font>
<br><font size=3 face="Calibri">ttps://www.jackssmallengines.com/jacks-parts-lookup/part/sgc/6422002?gclid=eaiaiqobchmi5-jez4-h6wivedbach1mxgdweaqyayabegiuipd_bwe</font>
<br>
<table width=198 style="border-collapse:collapse;">
<tr height=8>
<td width=47 style="border-style:solid none none none;border-color:#D3D4DE;border-width:1px 0px 0px 0px;padding:1px 1px;"><a href="http://www.avg.com/email-signature?utm_medium=email&amp;utm_source=link&amp;utm_campaign=sig-email&amp;utm_content=webmail" target=_blank></a>
<td width=147 style="border-style:solid none none none;border-color:#D3D4DE;border-width:1px 0px 0px 0px;padding:1px 1px;"><font size=2 color=#4f4f4f face="Arial">Virus-free.
</font><a href="http://www.avg.com/email-signature?utm_medium=email&amp;utm_source=link&amp;utm_campaign=sig-email&amp;utm_content=webmail" target=_blank><font size=2 color=#4141ff face="Arial"><u>www.avg.com</u></font></a><font size=2 color=#4f4f4f face="Arial">
</font></table>
<br><a href="#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2"></a><tt><font size=2>_______________________________________________<br>
<br>
[email-masked]<br>
Archive: </font></tt><a href="http://www.team.net/pipermail/shop-talk"><tt><font size=2>http://www.team.net/pipermail/shop-talk</font></tt></a><tt><font size=2>
</font></tt><a href=http://autox.team.net/archive><tt><font size=2>http://autox.team.net/archive</font></tt></a><tt><font size=2><br>
<br>
<br>
</font></tt>
<br>
--=_alternative 0068C6FC852585BC_=--

--===============2369951512929019027==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

--===============2369951512929019027==--