Subject: [Shop-talk] wheel studs

From: "john niolon" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 6 Aug 2020 09:13:55 -0500

This is a multi-part message in MIME format

--===============7840977752600731354==

This is a multi-part message in MIME format

--7rhJnZtr=_UcuM8OK4wYY1yEofSDwteAKD
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
Content-Disposition: inline

Eric,

your best bet is finding an old, old, parts store with the steel drawe=
r units=20
that are Orange... heavy duty units that hold wheel studs, head studs,=
 exhaust=20
bolts, etc...  lots of nos stuff in them... Parts chimps at the chains=
 ain't gonna have them and I doubt that fastener stores will either...=
  do they screw into the hub OR are they pressed in from behind..??
john

--7rhJnZtr=_UcuM8OK4wYY1yEofSDwteAKD
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
Content-Disposition: inline

<HTML><HEAD>
<STYLE type=3Dtext/css> body { margin:0.7em; } body.OECFntDef, body.OE=
CFntDef div { font-family:"Segoe UI",Tahoma,Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sa=
ns-serif;font-size:12pt; }</STYLE>

<META name=3DGENERATOR content=3D"MSHTML 11.00.10570.1001"></HEAD>
<BODY spellcheck=3Dtrue class=3DOECFntDef>
<DIV>Eric,</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>your best bet is finding an old, old, parts store with the steel =
drawer units that are Orange... heavy duty units that hold wheel studs=
, head studs, exhaust bolts, etc...&nbsp; lots of nos stuff in them...=
 Parts chimps at the chains ain't gonna have them and I doubt that fas=
tener stores will either...&nbsp; do they screw into the hub OR are th=
ey pressed in from behind..??</DIV>
<DIV>john</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV></BODY></HTML>

--7rhJnZtr=_UcuM8OK4wYY1yEofSDwteAKD--

--===============7840977752600731354==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]
Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/shop-talk http://autox.team.net/archive

--===============7840977752600731354==--